Bruins 0-4 on the power play

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Bruins 0-4 on the power play

Man I thought that scoring winger we aquired at the deadline was going to help us. Oh wait we didn't get one we added role players for forwards. We don't need a guy like kessel though right?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinscam. Show bruinscam's posts

Re: Bruins 0-4 on the power play

you all jumped on me when I said they gave up way too much for kaberle,,,,,,what a waste of space tonight

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Wow placing the blame on Kaberle? He has done everything asked by him. Our guys can't bury the puck.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Julien needs to go.  So much talent, so little production.  The Bruins PP disappoints yet again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Charlie you must be on the drugs again bro because I am not blameing kaberle I am blaming how this team has lacked a scoring winger since they got rid of Kessel and have not brought one in even though its been a glaring need for two seasons. Horton doesn't qualify as a scoring winger IMO either.

Sections
Shortcuts