Bruins #1 in TSN.CA NHL POWER RANKINGS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Bruins #1 in TSN.CA NHL POWER RANKINGS

In Response to Bruins #1 in TSN.CA NHL POWER RANKINGS:
    http://www.tsn.ca/fantasy_news/rankings/nhl/ For what it's worth.
    Posted by MeanE

It must be getting more difficult for the pessimists to keep arguing against the Bruins.There are a few of them that are conspicuous by their abscence.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

that's the last thing we need going to their heads. Couldn't beat Pitts at home w/out Crosby, nor Buff. Guess TSN missed those games. PLus they can't win with Rask. Seems if TT isn't bailing them out, they won't win.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins #1 in TSN.CA NHL POWER RANKINGS:
    that's the last thing we need going to their heads. Couldn't beat Pitts at home w/out Crosby, nor Buff. Guess TSN missed those games. PLus they can't win with Rask. Seems if TT isn't bailing them out, they won't win.
    Posted by 49thparallel

Good thing Thomas is part of the team then.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

http://espn.go.com/nhl/powerrankings

Down 2 spots on ESPN to 9th?  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

when healthy the bruins are the best team in the nhl 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

bruins good but far from the best...philly pitts...and dont forget we cant beat the damm habs no matter if they are terrible ..... only tank has saved them... if they get a solid backup before the deadline i would then rate them right there with the best but with rask..no way the guy is just plain horrible

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from amazinglarry. Show amazinglarry's posts

north1234 Rask is just plain horrible?  

Drug use in America has reached new heights... or lows... depending on how you look at it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Wow, the regular season power rankings, wait, I feel like I've seen first place in those come January before for some reason?  Do you think this two week run totally changes what objective fans know about this team/coach/gm/organization?  Put it this way, nothing changes if nothing changes, let's raise another division champs banner.  I bet this season Chia can ring off a stat like we are only one of 2 or 3 teams to make the second round 3 years in a row, awesome.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

bruins good but far from the best...philly pitts...and dont forget we cant beat the damm habs no matter if they are terrible ..... only tank has saved them... if they get a solid backup before the deadline i would then rate them right there with the best but with rask..no way the guy is just plain horrible
    Posted by north1234

Did you bother to read the rankings before making this foolish comment about Rask?His save percentage says he's far from horrible and statistics dictate he'll likely have a winning record by season's end.And are you saying that backup goaltending is what seperates Boston from the "best"?What an absurd statement.Tell us which of the best teams have better backup goaltending than Boston(as if it even matters)?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

when healthy the bruins are the best team in the nhl 
    Posted by bruins8

No way in hell. When healthy, Philly is by far the best and deepest team in the NHL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins #1 in TSN.CA NHL POWER RANKINGS : No way in hell. When healthy, Philly is by far the best and deepest team in the NHL
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie

Vancouver is also deep and has far superior goaltending.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

The Bruins have been playing well but they should not be ranked number 1.  The guy doing the rankings is trying to get people to respond.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

yeah just keep on living on stats..they are for losers,...if the shoe fits and im sure it does.wear it....   horrible goaling style and a complete failure.....better backups.than rask...what a FOOLISHSTATEMENT.......HOW MANY TEAMS ARE THERE IN THE LEAGUE....KEEP RESEARCHING THOSE STATS. ON RASK....GEE I COULD GIVE YOU HIS WINNING PERCENTAGE..OH YEAH IM SURE YOU WOULD FIND AN EXCUSE FOR HIM  ALSO.....so i wont bother....show me the wins buddy .......lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

yeah just keep on living on stats..they are for losers,...if the shoe fits and im sure it does.wear it....   horrible goaling style and a complete failure.....better backups.than rask...what a FOOLISHSTATEMENT.......HOW MANY TEAMS ARE THERE IN THE LEAGUE....KEEP RESEARCHING THOSE STATS. ON RASK....GEE I COULD GIVE YOU HIS WINNING PERCENTAGE..OH YEAH IM SURE YOU WOULD FIND AN EXCUSE FOR HIM  ALSO.....so i wont bother....show me the wins buddy .......lol
    Posted by north1234

No answer then I take it? Are you sure you aren't a cryingwino?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Yeah Whatever!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins #1 in TSN.CA NHL POWER RANKINGS : Vancouver is also deep and has far superior goaltending.
    Posted by dezaruchi

far superior goaltending??

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

The Pat's were ranked 1st or near 1st in the NFL Power Rankings most of the season...obviously means nothing. I like where the B's are sitting right now but these rankings don't mean a thing when it comes playoff time, who's healthy and hot going in certainly doe's. Go Bruins!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins #1 in TSN.CA NHL POWER RANKINGS : far superior goaltending??
    Posted by goodnewsbears

Compared to Philly....yes,far superior goaltending.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

sorry dez, i misunderstood. i thought you meant the b's.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

sorry dez, i misunderstood. i thought you meant the b's.
    Posted by goodnewsbears

No worries.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

well mr .know it all  ..your not even worth answering to... get a life buddy ..oops gotta go watch that ranger backup.. BIRON....lol.....damm backup takes caps to o.t.  go cheer for the habs loser are you sure your not  a crying idiot.....see you dizzy  lol
    Posted by north1234

English please...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

no bible ..please....talk english willyou..

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

Big deal.
    WHO CARES???

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

well mr .know it all  ..your not even worth answering to... get a life buddy ..oops gotta go watch that ranger backup.. BIRON....lol.....damm backup takes caps to o.t.  go cheer for the habs loser are you sure your not  a crying idiot.....see you dizzy  lol
    Posted by north1234

Sorry to upset you ma'am.And by the way,your new personsa is fooling nobody wino.Being a know-it-all beats being a know-nothing.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

Rankings, Shmankings.

This loss of Savard is horrible, and the B's won't be able to survive in the playoffs without him.

Even with Savvy, any objective observor of the game would have to rank the Flyers, Penguins, Canucks, Caps above the Bruins talent-wise. And they'd have a tough time in any 7 game series against Tampa, Montreal, and the Rangers.

Yes, anything can--and sometimes does--happen in the playoffs, but let's be realistic about what Savard's absence will mean. It's terribly unfortunate, but injuries to key players almost always spell doom for the team affected. I feel terible for Savvy, especially since he was showing real signs of getting his "A" game back...I'm afraid the Bruins' playoff hopes have been KO'd along with his for a full recovery.

Sections
Shortcuts