Bruins 1. Joe Thornton 0

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bleedinblackandgold. Show Bleedinblackandgold's posts

Bruins 1. Joe Thornton 0

Just sayin'

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from calrapa. Show calrapa's posts

Re: Bruins 1. Joe Thornton 0

Seguin 1 - Kessel 0

Seguin 1 - Hall 0

Chiarelli 1 - Burke 0

Julien 1 - Boucher 0

and the list goes on..................

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

The Joe Thornton rip is something i expect from a Canuck fan, come on, don't be down on a guy who stepped up his game for the Sharks this playoff season (he kept them in that last series). Jumbo Joe never asked to be traded from the B's. He was pretty much a top 5 in the league player when he left. Yeah damn right I"m defending Joe. I toast to his play as a B!!!! Stanley Cup Champs are having fun today.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Yeah, pretty petty stuff considering Thornton was a huge part of this Bruins team who had NO SAY in his trade.  You wanna talk Ray Bourque, then Im with you, but Thornton....come on.  Get some class.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

Who the HE-double-hockey-sticks cares about Joe Thornton at this point....the only Thornton we care about just won his 2nd Cup...

Nufced

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GABees. Show GABees's posts

OK - Joe wasn't what we thought he would be... but he's a decent guy and I have never thought badly of him - - and he did nothing wrong to Boston personally!   This is a misguided thread posted at the wrong time.  Celebrate, don't be bitter!   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bleedinblackandgold. Show Bleedinblackandgold's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins 1. Joe Thornton 0:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Bruins 1. Joe Thornton 0 : Youre a dou.che....just sayin. Let's enjoy our B's winning the Cup. Jumbo Joe played hard when he was here in Boston, and he's become a leader in San Jose and continues to play hard. Wasn't his fault he got traded.
    Posted by BostonIrishGuy[/QUOTE]

Absolutely uncalled for. Disagree with me, that's fine. But no namecalling.

My point was that for years everyone shredded the Bruins for the move. The end result down the line is that we have a cup, while he (though not ALL his fault) can clear the hurdle.

Sections
Shortcuts