Bruins: 12-13 vs 13-14

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Re: Bruins: 12-13 vs 13-14

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Stanley,  I would believe this if you got as many right as you get wrong.  That's what Badhab is talking about.  We all have to read you pumping up random players and making uninformed, unresearched predictions all the time (Brian McGratton, Carter Camper, Blake Wheeler, Khudo are a few others.).  Then when they fail to develop into what you've predicted, you ignore your mistakes, refuse to admit your errors, and go on to your next random prediction.  Everybodythought Krug should get a better look.  He had a great AHL seaon.  Those of us who watched him in college weren't surprised at all.  Yet, you come here and pretend that you saw something others didn't.

I don't mind you Stanley, and your geriatric delusions have been, at times, amusing and even endearing.

But listen:  You stink at predictions and you stink at scouting.  I'm not insulting you -- just being honest.  Give it a rest.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Impressing you is really low on my list of priorities. If you haven't been told to pound sand lately then it's long overdue.

At least it makes the list!

GFY!

So what's up with the local hockey coverage out there?  Who do you have as the "local" team(s)?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

[QUOTE]

Stanley,  I would believe this if you got as many right as you get wrong.  That's what Badhab is talking about.  We all have to read you pumping up random players and making uninformed, unresearched predictions all the time (Brian McGratton, Carter Camper, Blake Wheeler, Khudo are a few others.).  Then when they fail to develop into what you've predicted, you ignore your mistakes, refuse to admit your errors, and go on to your next random prediction.  Everybodythought Krug should get a better look.  He had a great AHL seaon.  Those of us who watched him in college weren't surprised at all.  Yet, you come here and pretend that you saw something others didn't.

I don't mind you Stanley, and your geriatric delusions have been, at times, amusing and even endearing.

But listen:  You stink at predictions and you stink at scouting.  I'm not insulting you -- just being honest.  Give it a rest.

[/QUOTE]

Are you saying that Khudo and Wheeler are mistakes ????    Khudo will ne a number1 as early as this season and Wheeler is the 2nd nest player on the Wpg Jets ....I beg u pardon Sir ????

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

From now on please email me if you have insults or good comments ...you know all my predictions for the upcoming season I should get a 90% +++ results ...just like when I was at the University ..

BostonBruinsbobbyorr@yahoo.com

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Stanley.  You said Pouliot would be a stud.  He's not.  You said Khudo was going to be a starter last year.  He's not.  You said Wheeler would be as good as Mario.  He's not.

Not that it matters.

But I'm totally steamed that you hijacked this thread to talk about nonsense, meanwhile a perfectly good topic and discussion has been flushed down the tubes.

Stop being so godammed inconsiderate.  If you had any BALLS you would keep all your predictions on one thread.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

stanley, i think we already determined that putting your email address up is a bad idea. Wheeler has turned into a good player, but you had him scoring 350 goals through his first 10 years in the league and being the best power forward in the league....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

I think this team is not as deep at forward, but much improved offensively if that makes sense.

Last year's forwards group was pretty ridiculous when it came to depth when you have Jaromir Jagr on your third line, but injuries and poor play kind of thwarted that depth.

But this year's team has something that we haven't seen in a Bruins team in a long, long time: mobile D men (plural).

The Bs now have half shut down guys (Chara, Seids, Boych, Quaider) and half puck-moving faster guys (Dougie, Bartkowski, Krug).

Having speed and offensive ability infused in your D group proved incredibly valuable as we all saw late last year.

If you go into this year with 2 of the young guys holding up defensively while adding offensive ability, the Bs will add something very valuable that they haven't had in years.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.bostonsportsbuzz.com

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Hey guys I will be at the game tonight in Montreal...will let you know wich players among our youngsters will be NHLers soon....

my report tomorrow for all of you and for Mr chiarelli

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

PS : to BadHab.  I've said after a particular game that Wheeler was playing like Mario Lemieux that night , its the best game i've seen Wheeler performed...unfortunately like some of you have already mentionned he's got no heart ....he will still get an easy 70 points thismseason, can you imagine if we could give him the heart of a player like...say Paille or Campbell ...I have never said that Wheeler would become a Mario Lemieux...but that famous night ...God he played well ...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

stanley, i think we already determined that putting your email address up is a bad idea. Wheeler has turned into a good player, but you had him scoring 350 goals through his first 10 years in the league and being the best power forward in the league....

You're right bostonfan....I may have overated him after that one game ....but he will still get close to 250 goals after his first 10 seasons...he could have become one of the best in the league but he needs more guts, more passion....SAD...besides I admit it when I am wrong ...so sorry about this one 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

Impressing you is really low on my list of priorities. If you haven't been told to pound sand lately then it's long overdue.

At least it makes the list!

GFY!

So what's up with the local hockey coverage out there?  Who do you have as the "local" team(s)?

[/QUOTE]

I saw the Warriors VS Red Deer on Friday night and was almost bored to tears. Colby Cave was the best player on the ice and he can't crack the Sharks top 20 prospects. I know it was just pre-season but I expected to see better effort from the kids. Nice little rink here though. Small but not a bad seat in the place. It's only 3 blocks from my hotel so the walk home was short anyway.   

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

Anything can happen in hockey but this 2013/2014 Bruins team really looks fantastic from the very top all the way down.........

GO BRUINS!

BRUINS vs HAWKS REMATCH 2014

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I saw the Warriors VS Red Deer on Friday night and was almost bored to tears. Colby Cave was the best player on the ice and he can't crack the Sharks top 20 prospects. I know it was just pre-season but I expected to see better effort from the kids. Nice little rink here though. Small but not a bad seat in the place. It's only 3 blocks from my hotel so the walk home was short anyway.   

Can't beat that.  Having a team that close is awesome.  I used to live 5 minutes from the Worcester IceCats.  Tickets were $5. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to riptide757's comment:

Anything can happen in hockey but this 2013/2014 Bruins team really looks fantastic from the very top all the way down.........

GO BRUINS!

BRUINS vs HAWKS REMATCH 2014

This is very high possible Stanley Cup final .....but the winner will be different than last year ..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

Can't beat that.  Having a team that close is awesome.  I used to live 5 minutes from the Worcester IceCats.  Tickets were $5. 

[/QUOTE]

9$ for the 6th row was certainly a fair deal. I'm going next Wednesday because Chelios and some other alumni of the Moose Jaw Canucks are going to be there. Should be fun.

Sections
Shortcuts