Bruins: 12-13 vs 13-14

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: Bruins: 12-13 vs 13-14

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

[QUOTE]

haha. swap eriksson for horton. apparently i was having a long day..

lets try that again

lucic - krejci - eriksson

marchand - bergeron - iggy

Paille - Soderberg - Spooner/Smith/whoever

kelly - campbell - thornton

Why do you think Julien would drop Kelly down ?

Also it has been pretty much settled Iginla will start with Krejci and Eriksson with Bergeron.

Why the switches ?

[/QUOTE]

I don't think they'll do this by any means. It's just something I'd like to see. My logic? Paille can be a really good third line player, and I think soderberg is better up the middle. I think that could be a good offensive third line. That leaves Kelly and Campbell to make the fourth line very good defensively. Eriksson is reportedly a really good two way player, I think putting him with Lucic and Krejci would help that line defensively, something that isn't desperately needed but needed more than on the bergeron line. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I don't think they'll do this by any means. It's just something I'd like to see. My logic? Paille can be a really good third line player, and I think soderberg is better up the middle. I think that could be a good offensive third line. That leaves Kelly and Campbell to make the fourth line very good defensively. Eriksson is reportedly a really good two way player, I think putting him with Lucic and Krejci would help that line defensively, something that isn't desperately needed but needed more than on the bergeron line. 

Krecji needs to be between big guys, for whatever reason he attracts a lot of hate.  He needs to have the big bodies around him to distract them from pounding on him, and even protecting him on the rare occasion.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

[QUOTE]

Krecji needs to be between big guys, for whatever reason he attracts a lot of hate.  He needs to have the big bodies around him to distract them from pounding on him, and even protecting him on the rare occasion.

[/QUOTE]

eriksson isn't exactly a midget 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

eriksson isn't exactly a midget 

But Iggy Iginla is bigger.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

no no, keep calling him iggy and annoying NAS. and Eriksson is taller, and only 10 pounds lighter i think. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I saw Eriksson listed at 6'2, 196 and Iginla at 6'1, 210 (TSN's stats).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

He thinks the more we insult him the smarter he actually is... It's like that kid that follows everyone around thinking he's their friend and that they are just joking with him when in reality... they aren't. But then after you make fun of him and takes offense you feel bad... Oh well. Win some lose some.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

okay i was off by 4 pounds. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Stanly, Pevs will get more points this year (as the 2nd line centre in Dallas) than either Smith or Spooner, and will more than likely get more than the pair of them combined. While Pev had a bad season last year, your hate is completely irrational and likely stems from your love for Blake Wheeler.

In your dreams red....I dont even think LEMON will finish the season in Dallas....what do you do with a Lemon ??   You get rid of it asap and try to pass it to another team pretending its not a Lemon...PEV wont get more than 30 points ....and this is if he has a good year.....ITS A LEMON 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

He hasn't gotten fewer than 41 in a full season since his rookie year Stanley - I think you've completely gone around the twist. I'd expect a career year from him given his second line pivot duties. He'll likely be centring Whitney and either Chiasson or Nichushkin. I think he won't have a problem breaking 40. I'll be pleasantly stunned if Smith and Spooner combine for 30 (I don't think either will see much ice time)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I do think, bostonfan, Soderberg will get some looks at center and I think that is a good idea. Unless there is terrible chemistry with their centers, Iginla stays up and Louie LouI stays on line 1B.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I'm excited to see if the B's really will be more mobile on the backend. If they lose some of their strength so be it.

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little bastar d was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

He hasn't gotten fewer than 41 in a full season since his rookie year Stanley - I think you've completely gone around the twist. I'd expect a career year from him given his second line pivot duties. He'll likely be centring Whitney and either Chiasson or Nichushkin. I think he won't have a problem breaking 40. I'll be pleasantly stunned if Smith and Spooner combine for 30 (I don't think either will see much ice time)

Do you realize that Peverley was found to have an irregular heartbeat and need a procedure? He is out for 3 weeks.   Did you curse him stanley?

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/12/peverley-held-out-of-stars-camp-after-blip-on-ekg/

http://stars.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=682421&navid=DL|DAL|home

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Orrthebest's comment:

[QUOTE]

Do you realize that Peverley was found to have an irregular heartbeat and need a procedure? He is out for 3 weeks.   Did you curse him stanley?

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/12/peverley-held-out-of-stars-camp-after-blip-on-ekg/

http://stars.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=682421&navid=DL|DAL|home

[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding me ??? Another good prediction over red...( sorry red ! )

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

He'll still get more points than Smith and Spooner combined. You've never had a good prediction over me, and you still won't.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

He'll still get more points than Smith and Spooner combined. You've never had a good prediction over me, and you still won't.

Let's make it interesting.  The procedure for the irregular heartbeat should affect him at all.  If Stanley's offering an actual bet on point totals for Peverly vs. Spooner/Smith, I'm taking all day long.  And I like both Spooner and Smith.

What's the skin?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Smith + Spooner combined over the Lemon...I would bet whatever you want on that red....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Even if you win, you have to get in line.  Stanley still owes me a C note from a couple of years ago.  I stood out in front of my favorite cigar shop on President Kennedy waiting for him to bring me the cash...until I'd smoked all the money away even if he came and paid up!

Are you not entertained?!?!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Is he talking about Chet Lemon?

Cause he's good.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Sorry, I'm a little punchy from the goddamned biblical flooding we're having out here right now...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Sobchack's comment:

This team is better.  It comes down to how well they are playing come April.   I just hope they can shake the "hangover" sooner than later.  Remember, they are as exhausted themselves as the Hawks with a shorter summer.

PS. I'm back.  Oh...who am I?  Well, I had 1,000s of posts on the Bs' forum since, well, 2006 or so.   Y'all know me ;-)

I'm going with Rolerhokey.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Sorry, I'm a little punchy from the goddamned biblical flooding we're having out here right now...

Water logged eh ? 

Good grief thats crazy up there!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to Sobchack's comment:

[QUOTE]

This team is better.  It comes down to how well they are playing come April.   I just hope they can shake the "hangover" sooner than later.  Remember, they are as exhausted themselves as the Hawks with a shorter summer.

PS. I'm back.  Oh...who am I?  Well, I had 1,000s of posts on the Bs' forum since, well, 2006 or so.   Y'all know me ;-)

I'm going with Rolerhokey.

[/QUOTE]

Ha, dez!  Nah....I don't even know that poster.  For the record I wasn't a "troll." ;-)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Didn't we have this same coversation in 11-12? And many thought we were better then only to see a first round exit. In reality, it's going to be hard to top last season... 28 teams couldn't do it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

[QUOTE] Sorry, I'm a little punchy from the goddamned biblical flooding we're having out here right now...

Water logged eh ? 

Good grief thats crazy up there!

[/QUOTE]

It's crazy San.  Water is literally everywhere.  Boulder looks like New Orleans.  The news is gonna get worse before it gets better.

Sections
Shortcuts