Bruins and Habs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Bruins and Habs

Both these teams are coasting and maybe even playing for 4th place to play the Leafs.  Maybe they feel the Leafs are the easiest draw.  Except for a couple games we have been watching pick up hockey games.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Bruins and Habs

In response to mattbs's comment:

Both these teams are coasting and maybe even playing for 4th place to play the Leafs.  Maybe they feel the Leafs are the easiest draw.  Except for a couple games we have been watching pick up hockey games.

I wouldn't mind if the Habs coasted their azzes right out of the first round in four.  I can't see the Bruins purposely going through the motions at this time of year.  I'd hope they'd want to enter the playoffs performing at their premium. 

I remember hearing Scotty Bowman once say slumps were the collective repetition of a bunch of bad habits - or something like that.  I think coasting as you say invites the maintenance of the poor features we're now seeing in the Bruins' game.  Just a thought.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from madalton. Show madalton's posts

In response to mattbs's comment:
    [QUOTE]

May be the Leafs will end in 2nd place.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Ottawa has been bad too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Last 6 games in 9 days why would they kill themselves to get in a position that might not neccesarily get them an easier draw?  The looked so lethargic tonight.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I think we are seeing a team that is being coached to take it easy and play it safe until playoff time... but of course that would never fly with paying fans so you would never hear about it.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsow. Show bruinsow's posts

I'm still shocked they haven't given someone like chara or seidenberg a game off. Chara didnt have a good game tonight. Is now the time?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Agree. Chara MUST sit a game. Seides and Ference too.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

The only team that can over take that #2 seed is toronto but if you really think there vying for a spot against tor, then you would wanna have that 4th spot not the 2nd seed. at least the 4th seed gives you either tor, isl or ottawa, that 2nd seed could be against the rangers.

Sections
Shortcuts