Bruins are Back!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Bruins are Back!

No effort, no emotion and no fight. A team with little skill like the B.s won't win when they play like the last 6 are so games.

With TT not playing as well as he was an giving up the big rebounds again this team better find a spark.

I would like to know the reason they play this lifeless style half the time. Could be the have the 2 biggest under achievers with Ryder and Horton.

This has all the makings of a first round exit, if they make the playoffs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

Re: Bruins are Back!

Troll!!!

You have to say the Bruins are wicked awsome and talk about 1972 alot to be a real fan on here

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Just stating the obvious.

If your watching the game you'll see.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins are Back!:
    [QUOTE]Just stating the obvious. If your watching the game you'll see.
    Posted by thefly8[/QUOTE]

Yes I know I'm watching, it's sarcasm.

I get branded a troll from Jacobs disciples on here when I dare criticize this team

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Sorry.

On a positive note, Tukka showed some emotion.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins are Back! : Yes I know I'm watching, it's sarcasm. I get branded a troll from Jacobs disciples on here when I dare criticize this team
    Posted by 40YrsNoCup[/QUOTE]

You the biggest sheep lemming on this board.

Bruins are horrible, they won't even make the playoffs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins are Back! : Yes I know I'm watching, it's sarcasm. I get branded a troll from Jacobs disciples on here when I dare criticize this team

Not a troll. A Scabs fan in diguise is what I believe you were called.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]Troll!!! You have to say the Bruins are wicked awsome and talk about 1972 alot to be a real fan on here

You're a troll if you come on here ith the sole purpose of putting down one specific player or the entire Bruins team and/or orginization in general.  That is what you do.  That is what alot of people on this board do.  Therefore, you and many others are trolls.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins are Back! : You the biggest sheep lemming on this board. Bruins are horrible, they won't even make the playoffs.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Huh? Show me once where I said they'd never make the playoffs? I've said repeatedly I think they'll win 1 round and then be done. I guess that doesn't make me a real fan like you. Ha.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins are Back! : You're a troll if you come on here ith the sole purpose of putting down one specific player or the entire Bruins team and/or orginization in general.  That is what you do.  Posted by beantowngm15[/QUOTE]

So what are people whos sole purpose it is to pump up one specific player or the entire Bruins team/and or organization in general?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins are Back! : So what are people whos sole purpose it is to pump up one specific player or the entire Bruins team/and or organization in general?

Well, by psychology scholars, they're called hypo-manics.  On this board, I just refer to them as naive little sheeps.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins are Back! : Well, by psychology scholars, they're called hypo-manics.  On this board, I just refer to them as naive little sheeps.
    Posted by beantowngm15[/QUOTE]

ok then at least you are consistent. I can repsect that.