BRUINS are blessed!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

BRUINS are blessed!!!

Doug Hamilton ranked 4th overall ...we got him at number 9 WOW !
    We added a young talented and big player that needs to be coached by a guy like CJ ...Benoit Pouliot will score 25 goals this season with the B's ..WOW
    We got Corvo for nothing should help on the PP and is much more physical and fits the team much more than Kaberle for less money ...again ...WOW
    And we signed Khudobin who willbe our no.1 goalie before 2013 ....WOW WOW
    Another reaon why the B's are going to make my prediction comes true
    Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

Re: BRUINS are blessed!!!

Not that I disagree with you entirely, but...

Pouliot 25 Goals? I'll keep my fingers crossed. I'll be happy with 15.
    Khudobin #1 in 2 years? What about Tuukka? AK will likely be the backup.

I expected the B's to draft Murphy, but am thrilled with Doug Hamilton.
    Corvo is a solid pickup as well, could pay big dividends. If not, he's gone at the end of the season or maybe the Derek Morris route. Low risk, moderate reward. Don't tell NAS that though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I'm with you on everything except the Pouliot numbers. The guy won't score more than 12-15, but that's fine. Depth signing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Love your enthusiasm buddy WOW! Now we need to sign Marchand and sign Hnidy to a two way contract WOW! Yes we do have depth in the minors WOW! I am on the same Bruins wave as you Stanley Go Bruins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cool

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to BRUINS are blessed!!!:
    [QUOTE]Doug Hamilton ranked 4th overall ...we got him at number 9 WOW ! We added a young talented and big player that needs to be coached by a guy like CJ ...Benoit Pouliot will score 25 goals this season with the B's ..WOW We got Corvo for nothing should help on the PP and is much more physical and fits the team much more than Kaberle for less money ...again ...WOW And we signed Khudobin who willbe our no.1 goalie before 2013 ....WOW WOW Another reaon why the B's are going to make my prediction comes true Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Stanley we are also blessed with your over the top cheerleading . Siss - boom - bah ! Your evaluations of NHL talent ? We are cursed .

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

Getting a little nervous about Marchand not being inked yet. Can't believe they won't get it done, but would like to see it already.

Poulliot is NEVER EVER going to score 20-25, Stanley....sorry. He's a 4th ljne grinder at best.

Corvo should be an upgrade over Kaberle as long as he's not beating up women or transgenders in bars.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CactusTonyo. Show CactusTonyo's posts

pouliot the heartless kid!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Love the enthusiasm Stanley.  Though some of your predictions for unproven talent are a bit over-the-top, I think there is actually some merit for Pouliot scoring some goals.  He scored at a 30 goal pace in the second half of the 2009-10 season.  That's a pretty impressive stretch of scoring.  He was barely used last year.  If he gets playing time, it's hardly a stretch to say he could score 20.  It just depends on his commitment and how he fits in.  He has pretty good physical talent.  Calling him a 4th-line grinder type is way off.  He's a guy that is top three lines or bust.  He was drafted based on his skill, not his energy and effort.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: BRUINS are blessed!!!:
    [QUOTE]Love your enthusiasm buddy WOW! Now we need to sign Marchand and sign Hnidy to a two way contract WOW! Yes we do have depth in the minors WOW! I am on the same Bruins wave as you Stanley Go Bruins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by boborielly224[/QUOTE]

Wow you said wow a lot.  Haha.

The B's are in a great position of having their "Team" intact to start next year.  While all these other teams are trying to find the perfect mix, we sit back, smile, sip from the cup and know we have all but 3 guys coming back. 
    I am not huge on the Corvo deal for a variety of reasons. BUT, he will help the PP a lot, he isnt scared to shoot and hit the net.  He also is a very smooth skater.  My beef with him is he is a turnover machine and the harder the pressure mounts the worse he gets.  I think playing in a structured system helps him. 
    Both moves are low risk-high reward.  if one pans out we are laughing. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulyboy. Show paulyboy's posts

Campbell 13
    Thornton 10
    Paille 6 goals and only played 43 games. 

Clearly as a regular on the 3rd line Poulliot is going to score more than 13 goals.  He is not a 4th grinder. Tough to be picked 4th overall and be a 4th grinder. The talent is there and he put up 13 goals and 30 points with only 11:30 TOI.. Ryder only put up 41 points and would have cost us 3 times the amount and Rder averaged 14:29 TOI. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

What happens with Savard will have a huge impact on this team. If he retires and we can use that money, it would help a great deal - I still feel we need more talent up front if we're going to try and repeat.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

You guys are blind or what ????

Pouliot is only 24 ...will turn 25 in Sept ..he is just a kid ..at his 1st seaon with habs he got 15G 9A 24Pts in 39games played ...this is over 30 goals pacewith 82 games...DUH ! ! !

Last seaon with 79 games played (only 6 of those games in wich he played 15 minutes or more) ....he still got 13G 17A 30points ...I've told you Jacques Martin doesnt like him he never played on the PP ....if he plays with Bergy & Marchand MARK MY WORDS :  He will get easily 25 goals and over 50 points MINIMUM...yo dont need to be a genius to make such a prediction ..come on guys ! ! !

All the reasons to be over excited believe me ...and when we will play the habs he will be even better ........

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

What do you think Kevin Lowe is thinking as he shakes my hand and sees my Bruins hat ????  He saying ..''dam I'd love to have this Stanley as assistant in Edmonton ''...in your dreams Kevin

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

What do you thing Marcel dionne is thinking as my wife is taking the PIC....??
    He is saying ,,I am the 3rd best NHL scorer of all time but I would have loved to play with the B'S .....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

I would like to see a Pouliot-Campbell-Caron line at some point. That would force Kelly down to the fourth line, which isn't great (awesome depth though), but it would create a really solid grinding line that could even produce some goals for.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

As an aside, the two posts directly above mine are pretty epic. Well done, Stanley.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I think Pouliot or Caron will fit well on the left side with Kelly and Pev.  Seguin will get a chance with Berg and Mush for at least the first quarter of the season until the games heat up.  Switching Pev and Tyler would be easy if the situation warranted.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

[QUOTE]I think Pouliot or Caron will fit well on the left side with Kelly and Pev.  Seguin will get a chance with Berg and Mush for at least the first quarter of the season until the games heat up.  Switching Pev and Tyler would be easy if the situation warranted.
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]

I think this is exactly what will happen, unless a Knight, Spooner, or Sauve forces their way in front of Caron.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]You guys are blind or what ???? Pouliot is only 24 ...will turn 25 in Sept ..he is just a kid ..at his 1st seaon with habs he got 15G 9A 24Pts in 39games played ...this is over 30 goals pacewith 82 games...DUH ! ! ! Last seaon with 79 games played (only 6 of those games in wich he played 15 minutes or more) ....he still got 13G 17A 30points ...I've told you Jacques Martin doesnt like him he never played on the PP ....if he plays with Bergy & Marchand MARK MY WORDS :  He will get easily 25 goals and over 50 points MINIMUM...yo dont need to be a genius to make such a prediction ..come on guys ! ! ! All the reasons to be over excited believe me ...and when we will play the habs he will be even better ........ Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

How many 25+goal scorers does this system produce?  He could get 25.  I would bank on 15-20 and would be very happy with that out put.  He could play with Bergie and Marchand as well.  So its possible, but considering the past I highly doubt it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

I'm done doubting Mr. Positive.
    If Stanley say 25 goals, who am I to argue?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CactusTonyo. Show CactusTonyo's posts

Stanley you're an obsessive-compulsive fanatic bruins fan... get some help sir!

Something is really wrong with you...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

Don't be so rude Cactus! maybe he just need help and counseling!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I'm with you on everything except the Pouliot numbers. The guy won't score more than 12-15, but that's fine. Depth signing.
    Posted by asmaha[/QUOTE]
    If you think Khudo is passing Rask on the depth chart you might as well have Stanley  give you his lottery picks too.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Stanley you're an o bsessive-compulsive fanatic bruins fan... get some help sir! Something is really wrong with you...
    Posted by CactusTonyo[/QUOTE]
    ..............Says one of your personalities to the others.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]What do you think Kevin Lowe is thinking as he shakes my hand and sees my Bruins hat ????  He saying ..''dam I'd love to have this Stanley as assistant in Edmonton ''...in your dreams Kevin Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    He's thinking "why is this guy's hand on my junk"?

Sections
Shortcuts