Bruins are going to be Fine

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sudburynorth. Show Sudburynorth's posts

Bruins are going to be Fine

I think the Bruins are going to be fine. We got to get Horton and Peverley healthy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Re: Bruins are going to be Fine

Theres no saying when they are going to get healthy, though. But I agree, we pretty much have the 2 seed locked up, just need to be 100% going into the playoffs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRRocker. Show BRRocker's posts

There is no guarantee that either Horton or Peverly will be 100% for the playoffs and Caron and Pouliot are a step down from Rechi and Ryder. Even if Horton and Peverly come back the Bruins need more offensive output from the wing, so it make be time to trade a prospect and a draft pick and get some help, not to mention Krecji and Kelly have to get going.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins are going to be Fine:
    There is no guarantee that either Horton or Peverly will be 100% for the playoffs and Caron and Pouliot are a step down from Rechi and Ryder. Even if Horton and Peverly come back the Bruins need more offensive output from the wing, so it make be time to trade a prospect and a draft pick and get some help, not to mention Krecji and Kelly have to get going.
    Posted by BRRocker

To be fair, what Kelly is doing is what he's done his entire career. He's never been that great of an offensive player. I wouldn't expect much more out of him than what we've gotten so far this season. No excuse for Krejci though, he needs to be much more consistant or he'll be out of here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

recchin ball said he needs 6 weeks to get back into shape.  make the call, chia. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I'd take Recchi back.

I think Pevs will be back.

Horton at 100% could make the difference... time is not on our side (even if he sits out the rest of the regular season, what can he do in the playoffs with all that rust?)

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

The Bruins are not "fine". Horton and Peverly are two very BIG peices. Kreji is supposed to be an offensive catalyst, ala Savard, but he's just not working hard. Caron can fill in as a dependable defensive wing who will help set up some goals, but Pouliot [Claude loves his Frenchy] shows brilliance once in 30 + games. That does not earn PP time. The defense with Corvo is weak. This team is not "fine", and Claude's hesitation in using Tuuka indicates some confusion in his decisions.

Sections
Shortcuts