Bruins are not a playoff team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Bruins are not a playoff team

Frustration can be be a big motivator, RHO.

It is true, most of these clowns were silent all year until the B's go on a losing streak and botch a trade deal....then all of a sudden.....

I hope the B's just destroy the Sabres tonight, might silence some of these idiots in here, at least for a little while..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to jmwalters's comment:

Agreed, 50. So annoying to have these boards clogged up with such losers. I will never understand the mentality of trolls....whatever.

Go Bruins!!!

When I read the critiques of the Bruins from some I wonder what they're view of the team would be if they DIDN'T contend and were wallowing around out of the playoff hunt like the Avs or Florida. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

When I read the critiques of the Bruins from some I wonder what they're view of the team would be if they DIDN'T contend and were wallowing around out of the playoff hunt like the Avs or Florida. 

No doubt. Interestingly enough, some of these posters who come out of the woodwork have been doing this for years, as suggested by their "first post" date...so pathetic.

Sections
Shortcuts