Bruins are not done folks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Bruins are not done folks

Hey, next time back in Van. they earn a win. The Bruins skated almost toe to toe with the best. The last 10 minutes of period 3 in each game cost them. The B's had 2 great chances to steal a game. They came up short. They can't get bogged down with how they lost, but they need to be well aware of why they lost. They got out-skated in last 10 minutes. Now they need to hold home ice and tie up the series. They can and will.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: Bruins are not done folks

Still only the result counts!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

This is not Montreal the Bruins are done! I hate to say it but its true.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

I agree with tbone.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

Chara's loggin' alot of minutes and seems to be runnin' on empty at the end of games. I know he doesn't want to but CJ's gotta get more minutes out of Kaberle.

He's gotta give the 4th liners and Seguin alittle more ice time to keep the rest of the team fresher for the end...it's about trusting that these guys can get it done.

They'll be going back to Vancouver 2-2.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins are not done folks:
    [QUOTE]Chara's loggin' alot of minutes and seems to be runnin' on empty at the end of games. I know he doesn't want to but CJ's gotta get more minutes out of Kaberle. He's gotta give the 4th liners and Seguin alittle more ice time to keep the rest of the team fresher for the end...it's about trusting that these guys can get it done. They'll be going back to Vancouver 2-2.
    Posted by mat muchtman1447[/QUOTE]
    Chara looks beat. Giving puck up to much. KABERLE being a total failure so far has killed the big guy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins are not done folks : Chara looks beat. Giving puck up to much. KABERLE being a total failure so far has killed the big guy.
    Posted by tarpouch[/QUOTE]

I know they sacrifice some offense but maybe they should consider bringing in Kampfer and rotating 7 defensemen. Kampfer also seems to be alittle more offensive minded...the B's need to start throwing some different looks at the Canucks.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

I sure hope your'e right about this antiqueman, the fat lady has not sung yet but she is warming up her voice...GO BRUINS!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

People on here talking like Vancouver winning two 1 goal games at home is total domination. Like somebody said earlier , did you expect a B's sweep. Hold serve at home and then lets see how this series unfolds.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Bruins are not done folks:
    [QUOTE]Hey, next time back in Van. they earn a win. The Bruins skated almost toe to toe with the best. The last 10 minutes of period 3 in each game cost them. The B's had 2 great chances to steal a game. They came up short. They can't get bogged down with how they lost, but they need to be well aware of why they lost. They got out-skated in last 10 minutes. Now they need to hold home ice and tie up the series. They can and will.....
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

Well said.  Its not like the Bruins performed like they were in over their heads with these guys.  Unfortunately their own mistakes were costly against a top club like the Canucks. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

The Bruins aren't done. But Vancouver isn't Montreal; they're much, much better. Game 3 tomorrow is much more pivotal than Game 3 was against the Habs. I just don't see a way that the Bruins can win 4 straight from the Canucks (4 out of 5 is a tall enough mountain) so they better set the tone early tomorrow nignt.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]You can't look at it that way Kennedy. You have to take game 3 as one game. Win that. Then focus on game 4. Win that. And so forth. The Bs are in the Cup Finals for a reason. They are a good team. And I think they can beat the Canucks at home. Bruins hold serve the task is not so daunting anymore....

Antique, I think the PLAYERS have to look at it the way you're looking at it and write it above. However, realistically speaking, Vancouver is far and away the best team that Boston has played in this postseason. Being down 2 games already, it's important not to be playing catch-up in the most important game of the season. It's equally important not to lose what will be a massive fired-up crowd. Getting out to a good start is very important in doing both of those things.

I don't think it's any consolation that the Bruins "could have" or even "should have" won either of the first 2 games. I'm a Montreal fan, remember; how many times did Habs fans say the same thing about most of the 4 games the Canadiens lost to Boston? Those "ifs and buts" don't mean anything in the big picture, and in fact, they're especially difficult to come back from when you're playing a better team, as Montreal was. I feel the same for Boston, unfortunately; I think Vancouver is slightly better, and that those missed opportunities will become fatal ones if tomorrow night doesn't begin favourably for the Bruins.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins are not done folks : Did you really expect the Bruins to just sweep the Canucks? Van barely held home ice. Now is not the time to quit on your team. The Bruins are in the cup finials and they need all the cheering they can get. Game 3, Garden better be Rockin. Cheer LOUD AND PROUD

It amazes me that you think people talking negatively or positively on this message board has anything to do with how loudly fans will cheer in The Garden during the next game

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

We lost 2 very close games. It could just have easily went the other way. The problem now is that the margin for error is shrinking. Players have to step up now. GO BRUINS!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins are not done folks : I don't think that. My reply was in response to another answer. Fans can be negative all they want, but for what reason, to say, I told you so. Any body can cop out now and give up on the Bs, but why? When they win tomorrow night, the series will be 2-1. The Bs are not quitting even though some fans already have....

I could see them winning games, 3, 4 and 5 to be honest with you

.......I wish they didn't have to though

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins are not done folks:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins are not done folks : I could see them winning games, 3, 4 and 5 to be honest with you .......I wish they didn't have to though Posted by Swerengen[/QUOTE]

^Yep^

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

So Vancouver was sooooo good that they almost blew a 3-0 series lead with Chicago!  I am repeating myself once again as I posted on another threads, but there are way too many limtited perspectives on how the Bs got to the Cup. Close games, usually won by a goal!!!  And, there are way too many liimited perspectives on Vancouver's ride to the Cup, OT in game 7 with Chicago!!!!!! Vancouver is a better team by far if they beat the Bs by several goals and dominate all facets of the game, I don't know what others are watching but I don't see that kind of domintation.  Go Bs!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from fp4778. Show fp4778's posts

It is what it is. A week ago we were 4 wins away from the cup. A week later we are 4 wins away from the cup....nothing has changed. So starting tomorrow win a game one game at a time until it adds up to 4 and we will be champs.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

I want to believe I really do but winning 4 out of 5 is tough when you are not creating nearly enough good scoring chances.  Still sports is so much about momemtum.  If they win Monday night and punish the Canuck stars does Vancouver start to feel some pressure?  They are so close to the Cup now they can taste it and to choke now would be something they could never live down.  The Bruins need to start to put some seeds of doubts in their mind.  Even though Kesler has played well, I think he is hurt.  The Bruins need to hit him every chance they get.  The Sedins and Burrows are hard to hit but they need to lean on them and wear them down.  Lastly they need to get pucks in deep and wallpaper Bieksa and Edler.  Win game 3 and make some guys black and blue and maybe just maybe we will see a game 6 in Boston.  If that happens they have a shot. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]I want to believe I really do but winning 4 out of 5 is tough when you are not creating nearly enough good scoring chances.  Still sports is so much about momemtum.  If they win Monday night and punish the Canuck stars does Vancouver start to feel some pressure?  They are so close to the Cup now they can taste it and to choke now would be something they could never live down.  The Bruins need to start to put some seeds of doubts in their mind.  Even though Kesler has played well, I think he is hurt.  The Bruins need to hit him every chance they get.  The Sedins and Burrows are hard to hit but they need to lean on them and wear them down.  Lastly they need to get pucks in deep and wallpaper Bieksa and Edler.  Win game 3 and make some guys black and blue and maybe just maybe we will see a game 6 in Boston.  If that happens they have a shot. 
    Posted by huntbri[/QUOTE]I agree with all of this, especially the momentum part.Vancouver seems to have all of it right now but that can change with a B's win on monday night.One of the things that has to change is the amount of quality scoring chances or lack thereof. Luongo has not needed to make any tough saves in close ,nor have the B's gotten him to move side to side very often.If the Bruins can get a win things could change.I guess we'll see.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

[QUOTE]Chara's loggin' alot of minutes and seems to be runnin' on empty at the end of games. I know he doesn't want to but CJ's gotta get more minutes out of Kaberle. He's gotta give the 4th liners and Seguin alittle more ice time to keep the rest of the team fresher for the end...it's about trusting that these guys can get it done. They'll be going back to Vancouver 2-2.
    Posted by mattman1447[/QUOTE]
    Yes,I agree,the B's are fading at the end of games.CJ 's obviously playing certain guys more to keep the ship afloat but it should be obvious to him they are tiring .I think the B's will make an adjustment .I think we will win game 3 .

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Time to get out the tabasco sauce and dine on a few 'nuks. There's n fear of a suspension so Chow down eantown Bruins. Show Burrows and company why grizzly bears are known to be maneaters.