Bruins are now # 1 in...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

Bruins are now # 1 in...

Goal differential at a + 13. not bad for a .500 team.

things are looking up !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Bruins are now # 1 in...

Lucic, Marchand, Kelly, Corvo playing with more offensive consistency wait till Horton and Krejci start to heat up yikes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

Hate to be a wet blanket, but Sabres, Caps, and Penguins are ahead of Boston in goal differential. I guess you're making a prediction.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

They are statistically very good despite their record because their losses were close and their victories by a wide margin.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins are now # 1 in...:
    [QUOTE]Hate to be a wet blanket, but Sabres, Caps, and Penguins are ahead of Boston in goal differential. I guess you're making a prediction.
    Posted by Klaas[/QUOTE]
    i posted this on thursday,way before friday's games.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins are now # 1 in... : i posted this on thursday,way before friday's games.
    Posted by jerrynewyork[/QUOTE]
    Nice work Jerry. You can only write the info that is available when you post. Thanks for putting a little perspective on Boston's slow start.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Tonight's game should be tough. Sabres are playing better, and the Bruins defense will have to step up.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Tonight's game should be tough. Sabres are playing better, and the Bruins defense will have to step up.
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]
    Bogie, is there any news on who will replace Ference in the lineup? McKelvie would be my sentimental pick to dress.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GillesGilbert. Show GillesGilbert's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins are now # 1 in... : Bogie, is there any news on who will replace Ference in the lineup? McKelvie would be my sentimental pick to dress.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Kampfer

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins are now # 1 in... : Kampfer
    Posted by GillesGilbert[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, he's the obvious pick. I just didn't hear an official announcement. Thanks.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins are now # 1 in...:[QUOTE]Hate to be a wet blanket, but Sabres, Caps, and Penguins are ahead of Boston in goal differential. I guess you're making a prediction. Posted by Klaas[/QUOTE]

OP didn't say the bruins were #1 and he did say Boston is still looking up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

Well I stand corrected by jerrynewyork and dez. I looked at NHL.com and didn't think that they updated Friday's game in their stats when I posted.

As for the goal differential stat, that is the number one stat that I look at in evaluating teams. As of right now, Boston is only behind the Caps (and very slightly) when you consider the goal differential on a per game basis.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Well I stand corrected by jerrynewyork and dez. I looked at NHL.com and didn't think that they updated Friday's game in their stats when I posted. As for the goal differential stat, that is the number one stat that I look at in evaluating teams. As of right now, Boston is only behind the Caps (and very slightly) when you consider the goal differential on a per game basis.
    Posted by Klaas[/QUOTE]
    Yeah Klaas, I think we're due for a dip in scoring soon though. I didn't realize it was the 1st time in 19 years that Boston had scored 6 or more in 3 straight games.

Sections
Shortcuts