Bruins @ Ducks 1-7-14

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Bruins @ Ducks 1-7-14

Overall Bruins have played a good game, especially with the players their missing, but christ, every mistake against this Anaheim team ends uo in the beack of th net. They are good.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

McQuaid needs to get in another fight.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Geez Rask, stop something please!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Madhouse27. Show Madhouse27's posts

Is Svedberg busy?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Now thats how you snipe.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Missing Seides bad.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Reaction to Olympic rosters is crazy!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

West coast Capitals are good.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to bim09's comment:

I misssed the McQuaid/Maroon fight, did he finally win one? Been a while since he's won one.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

Difference:

1.Ducks Don't Miss.  

2. Bruins must have sailed about 11+ shots wide

3. Rask drops another deuce in the toilet.  3rd time in 4 games.  4.20 GAA and 860 SV% in his    last 100 shots faced.  Ouch.  

He HAS to assume some responsibility in the PK.  They've been getting creamed there lately. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

Geez Rask, stop something please!

not looking like the 7m goalie past couple of weeks

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to mattbs' comment:

Now thats how you snipe.

yes of course.  You haven't changed a bit.  when was the last time you posted consecutive positive posts on the Bruins ?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Sobchack's comment:

Difference:

1.Ducks Don't Miss.  

3. Rask drops another deuce in the toilet.  3rd time in 4 games.  4.20 GAA and 860 SV% in his    last 100 shots faced.  Ouch.  

He HAS to assume some responsibility in the PK.  They've been getting creamed there lately. 

get ready to complain about the Pats also.  They're going to win no Superbowl contrary to some of the loli-pop posters on the Pats forum. 

Delusional is some there even think they're going to the Superbowl. Team is too thin.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Horse manure call.

Thank you Bim! amazing even on here we blast Marchand for nothing.  It's not enough all season the minute he breathes on someone it's a penalty.  Even Julien stuck for him, called it a reputation call. 

Kid has been taking a beating by the officials this season, many calls for are ignored and the minute he touches someone it's a penalty on him . Not sure how he keeps it together and doesn't lose it.

2011 was a long time ago , let it go what he did to the Sedin ! Free Marchand

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

In response to Sobchack's comment:

Difference:

1.Ducks Don't Miss.  

get ready to complain about the Pats also.  They're going to win no Superbowl contrary to some of the loli-pop posters on the Pats forum. 

Delusional is some there even think they're going to the Superbowl. Team is too thin.

I have no idea what the Pats are going to do.  No one does.  I HOPE they win the SB. That's the excitement of sports; no one knows a darn thing.  Predicting one thing or another is a kid's game that we all like to play.  If we're "right" about a game result or a championship, it is PURELY, UNEQUIVOCALLY happenstance/luck - but few will admit it.  Otherwise, we'd all have retired with billions from playing Vegas lines.

What I said about the Bs above is not a complaint.  Just my observations on what I saw on 1 game.  Rask is still a Top 3 goalie in this league and he has struggled; it happens.  Quick was looking like crud earlier this year.  Crawford's not doing so well; Lundqvist, ditto; Howard, ditto.

The Bs played very well, but the PK has been ugly.  Maybe they are missing Seids more than they think.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I misssed the McQuaid/Maroon fight, did he finally win one? Been a while since he's won one.

I'd call it a draw.  He took some clinch jabs early then landed late.  Good fight.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I know what the scoreboard says, but overall I don't think that's a game the Bs need to hang their heads about. They absolutely dominated for half the game and as others have said, every small mistake ended up in the back of their net. That first period was the best period I've seen the Bruins play all year. Great puck movment, lots of looks, but of course it had that "rope a dope" feel to it.

Rask could've had 2 of those goals. The other three he had no shot on and the D gave way too much space away in the slot. Things that will be corrected.

Given the state of this roster, the quality of the Ducks, Hiller's play and a bunch of missed opportunities, they should just chalk it up and move on.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

This was one of those games where I wonder how much of a difference Kelly and Eriksson back in the lineup might have made.  They wouldn't have been on the ice for the goals scored, and you have to think they stop some of the PK woes.

Tough to watch them loose when they do so many things right and control so much of the 5-on-5 play, only to have the few mistakes go all the way wrong.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:

This was one of those games where I wonder how much of a difference Kelly and Eriksson back in the lineup might have made.  They wouldn't have been on the ice for the goals scored, and you have to think they stop some of the PK woes.

Tough to watch them loose when they do so many things right and control so much of the 5-on-5 play, only to have the few mistakes go all the way wrong.

and Lucic for some other stuff

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I thought the B's played really well and maybe deserved a better fate and against a weaker team might have come back and won. Like all good teams the Ducks weathered the storm on the back of Hiller and made the most of their special teams.Make no mistake, Hiller won this game for the Ducks and Tuukka wasn't horrible but wasn't brilliant. Good teams make you pay for your mistakes or in this case penalties/transgressions and Ansheim surely did and yes they are that good.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

I thought the B's played really well and maybe deserved a better fate and against a weaker team might have come back and won. Like all good teams the Ducks weathered the storm on the back of Hiller and made the most of their special teams.Make no mistake, Hiller won this game for the Ducks and Tuukka wasn't horrible but wasn't brilliant. Good teams make you pay for your mistakes or in this case penalties/transgressions and Ansheim surely did and yes they are that good.

Ansheim?

I kinda like it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Maybe Asshine is even better

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

After all of those missed opportunities in the first (16-3 SOG), they still made it 3-2 fairly early in the third period...and came close to tying it.

Seidenburg(5on5 & the critical minutes after PK), Lucic(5on5/PP), Eriksson(PK) and Kelly(PK) in the line up would have made the difference I believe - even with a so-so outing from Rask.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Special teams definetly did them in last night,I thought there first period might have been there best period this season,but man you have to bury some of those chances.Sure hope the Bruins get better penalty killing come play offs,there power play has been much better this season,but we no the Bruins can with with a crapy power play,but don't think they can with crapy penalty killing,They definetly have to find a replacement for Sieds,no easy task.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Maybe Asshine is even better

Like it!!

Sections
Shortcuts