Bruins @ Leafs Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Bruins @ Leafs Game Thread

In response to jmwalters' comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Bourque and Seguin should not be on the same line.

Bourque shouldn't be on any line. His 1 goal isn't enough to fool me into thinking he's the right choice if everyone is healthy. He's too easy to knock off the puck and he's a detriment to the PP.

I agree. I have not seen him win one battle along the boards yet in 6 games. We may be in the minority here, though...

Every pro hockey player should score that goal. Pev and Kelly put it on a platter. Stick on the ice=goal!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Every pro hockey player should score that goal. Pev and Kelly put it on a platter. Stick on the ice=goal!

On a side note..Rask has had an excellent rebound game.....so far.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

ohhh boy....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

lol....where did you get that?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Bourque shouldn't be on any line. His 1 goal isn't enough to fool me into thinking he's the right choice if everyone is healthy. He's too easy to knock off the puck and he's a detriment to the PP.

I agree. I have not seen him win one battle along the boards yet in 6 games. We may be in the minority here, though...

Hey Dez...not so hard on the kid - you have to get into position to be able to complete that play...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Someone was having a little fun on HFboards...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I can't believe the Leafs didn't score in bunches. Apparently Rask goes down too early and too often. Ha ha ha ha!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Someone was having a littke fun on HFboards...

classic...HA!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I can't believe the Leafs didn't score in bunches. Apparently Rask goes down too early and too often. Ha ha ha ha!

hehe...yeah, he is sooo predicatable. Thank god for Leaf fans they got rid of him. There is no place on that team for a goalie of Rask's caliber....lol!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Kessel did not finish the game. Apparently he got fed up with his lack of production and called it a night to eat himself into a coma....:)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

We,ve got enough Kessels. But we sure could use  Marchand

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:

Hey Dez...not so hard on the kid - you have to get into position to be able to complete that play...

Dave, these guys are pros. They're supposed to be in position. I've said it a number of times, if the kid had a different last name, everyone would be screaming for a replacement. Seriously, I'm not being hard on him by saying he's weak on the puck. I'm just telling you what I see. Look at Marchand go after a puck in the corner. He's like a dog after a bone. Meanwhile, opponents just shove Bourque out of the way. I wish he was better. I really do. Have you seen him winning puck battles? I could take his lack of production if he was at least doing that but he's not. Wins are wins though and it looks like he's going to get some more chances with Paille out and Marchand not looking good on the bench. I'm pulling for Bourque to prove me wrong but I don't see them challenging for the Cup if he's still part of the lineup at playoff time. That's just me.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Kessel did not finish the game. Apparently he got fed up with his lack of production and called it a night to eat himself into a coma....:)

Tonight someone said "Kessel doesn't like to go to the dirty areas"

Answer "You ever seen Phil eat a Pizza ?"...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

hehehe....poor guy, I almost feel sorry for him...almost.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Nice rebound and stingy in their own end.  Seidz.  I have a monster man crush on you this year.  Normally that means you'll be suspended or will be comeback player of the year.  You are just pure gold back there.  

Someone please listen to me and go pick up a player.  In a short season it would be nice to have them in the system a bit.  Morrow has been 4th line duty.  He makes too much but I've always loved his game.  Chimera is another guy.  

Good win.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

hehehe....poor guy, I almost feel sorry for him...almost.

Yah almost...but then again...tee hee

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Dave, these guys are pros. They're supposed to be in position. I've said it a number of times, if the kid had a different last name, everyone would be screaming for a replacement. Seriously, I'm not being hard on him by saying he's weak on the puck. I'm just telling you what I see. Look at Marchand go after a puck in the corner. He's like a dog after a bone. Meanwhile, opponents just shove Bourque out of the way. I wish he was better. I really do. Have you seen him winning puck battles? I could take his lack of production if he was at least doing that but he's not. Wins are wins though and it looks like he's going to get some more chances with Paille out and Marchand not looking good on the bench. I'm pulling for Bourque to prove me wrong but I don't see them challenging for the Cup if he's still part of the lineup at playoff time. That's just me.

Fair enough.

I am pulling for him too. CJ must see something also according to his quote that he feels he is not a fourth liner(assuming 3rd) and that Bourque should take some of the (self imposed) pressure off his shoulders and simply play the way he knows how.

I just thought he played better tonight (compared to the past few games) and figured he deserved some props.

Cheers.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Fair enough.

I am pulling for him too. CJ must see something also according to his quote that he feels he is not a fourth liner(assuming 3rd) and that Bourque should take some of the (self imposed) pressure off his shoulders and simply play the way he knows how.

I just thought he played better tonight (compared to the past few games) and figured he deserved some props.

Cheers.

I like it when they win. I'm happy to see him score one. I'd like to see him get on a roll. Cheers!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Nobody mentioned it but I thought Seguin played very well regardless of his lack of results. Plenty of extra effort battling for loose pucks and he made a couple of really nice passes. Reimer kept the game much closer than it should've been.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Apparently Marchand is alright but CJ just called it a night for him for precautionary reasons...I hope this info is right.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjcaesar. Show kjcaesar's posts

Thank you Toronto~ Thank you Kessel~lol~

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

How stupid is Glen Healy?  Is he getting stupider?  It's like an episode of In Search of... - I'm just waiting for Leonard Nimoy to voice over every time he makes a dumb point referring to the wrong player.

.............and he did it not once, but twice. Man , he's annoying.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

What happened to Celine Dion Phaneuf ? The first 3 years in the league i thought this guy would be a multiple Norris trophy candidate. This guy is outright horrible for $5 mil a year or whatever he makes. No wonder the Flames got rid of him. About the only thing he has left in his diminishing arsenal is a howitzer from the point but because he never hits the net it is rendered pointless ( double meaning here ). The Leafs have him as their captain which about says it all with this franchise. Throw in Komisarik and you can see why BB is gone, what a waste of cap space.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

How stupid is Glen Healy?  Is he getting stupider?  It's like an episode of In Search of... - I'm just waiting for Leonard Nimoy to voice over every time he makes a dumb point referring to the wrong player.

.............and he did it not once, but twice. Man , he's annoying.

Yes he is, if not for CBC, i'm sure he would'nt be working on t.v .

Sections
Shortcuts