Bruins @ Montreal 4/6/13 GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Bruins @ Montreal 4/6/13 GDT

Bruins better start moving the puck better if they want to win

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

i didnt like that either. I know, people are going to think the crowd influences like Brick said, but refs always get the realiation. Always been that way.

Refs are looking at the play so why don't they see Plecanek slash ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

There yah Lucic put yourself in the box for something stupid in a big game, way to go!

i didnt like that either. I know, people are going to think the crowd influences like Brick said, but refs always get the realiation. Always been that way.

Referee missed the retaliation...that was Plekanec hacking Lucic after the hit.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

There yah Lucic put yourself in the box for something stupid in a big game, way to go!

San, did you see Pacioretti Plekanec(sp) slash Lucic from the seat of the pants after Milan knocked him down?

This is what Lucic was reacting to...should have been both called.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

How do they miss it ??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

How do they miss it ??

Reverse angle shows the ref looking right at the play.  Should have let it all go...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:

San, did you see Pacioretti(sp) slash Lucic from the seat of the pants after Milan knocked him down?

This is what Lucic was reacting to...should have been both called.

Thats the cheapshot Shabs go after him becuase they know Lucic will get caught retaliating in front of the refs. Plekanac wins, he gets Milan in the box.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Refs frequently allow a little response after a hit... but they always get the retalitation when the hitter keeps going. Looch should know this.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

We're focused on one call when the fact is the Bruins got outworked for 20 mins

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

Refs frequently allow a little response after a hit... but they always get the retalitation when the hitter keeps going. Looch should know this.

Especially when everyone knows Lucic has no room for error now that he got away with the hit on Miller. Allot GMs and executive were real upset about and let the NHL front office know about it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Well....except for Lucic having the best on Emelin, poor, poor first period from the Bruins. Frankly, I think that without Bergeron, they're lost. Even with him, the lack of offense and energic, physical and creative play became a tradition this season. But without 37, it's uglier. No passion. They were so slow at the end of the first...allready dead tired ? And Krejci is hurt or what ? Skating soooooo slow..... 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Oh, and what a bad period for Chara, too !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

outworked ? no .  They had more shots but there were many were from the outside . Outskated ? yes, that's what the Habs do.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Watching the 3rd line I started dreaming of stealing a luxury jet and forging a Visa for the Yeti. I had the Mission Impossible mucic going too just give a good effect as well just so you know.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Remi72's comment:

Well....except for Lucic having the best on Emelin, poor, poor first period from the Bruins. Frankly, I think that without Bergeron, they're lost. Even with him, the lack of offense and energic, physical and creative play became a tradition this season. But without 37, it's uglier. No passion. They were so slow at the end of the first...allready dead tired ? And Krejci is hurt or what ? Skating soooooo slow..... 

oh the humanity ! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

True BFinNJ...(gives head a shake)...OK, that's better.

What's the deal with the line changes? Jagr needs talent to play with.

Man, do we miss Bergeron and Kelly too.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

Is Pandolfo benched or hurt? He played liek one shift. If benched why bother dressing him?

Jagr with Campbell and Paille is....ludicrous. Makes Claude look...silly

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Watching the 3rd line I started dreaming of stealing a luxury jet and forging a Visa for the Yeti. I had the Mission Impossible mucic going too just give a good effect as well just so you know.

I thought Pandolfo played instead of Caron because it was his ex-team.  Now enough ! he better sit as soon as Kelly is back.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

still anyone's game... would like to see Pevs get his game going.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Boston's PP can be 99% but the Habs always find a way to score important goals.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Now can they please wake up?

Time for the new and improved 4rth line with Jagr....make it happen CJ!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Goals by Bartkowski and Seidenberg so far

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Great job Lucic you really showed the Habs who's boss. Now you better get that goal back now!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Wow. This Habs team is starting to look like the 'fortuitous' Habs of the past.

Pucks are bouncing their way, regardless of our lacklustre play.

Now we can start playing with the 2-0 deficit.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

The sniper we dream about...we had him on our team we let him go ...Michael Ryder ..he desserve a $5Mm ++ salary 

hope PC is taking note and brings him back with the Bruins 

Sections
Shortcuts