Bruins @ Montreal 4/6/13 GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

Re: Bruins @ Montreal 4/6/13 GDT

"Thornton played a total of 6:19.  If he's not good enough to play with plenty of time left, why would he be good enough to play with so little time left?" - Not-A-Shot

This is very good, a very valid question.

The only answer being? Julien must have been saving Shawn Thornton, all game for that crucial last minute push for the equalizer.

Yup, 'B's Legion', over-coaching - and that's being generous. The lines were balanced. Julien could have kept the lines in tact. Seguin was doing fine at centre. The Forum wagged the dog. Claude panicked. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

There you go Lou Anne, Holla at ya Boy!

But we won and what a dive chara did.... awesome!!! and a special thanks to Ryder..I'm sure your miss him dearly .... 

Poor Bruins not even able to make a single shot ...on a PP and they were 6...horrible ... fire Clode please ... 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

But that's the problem - he didn't balance four lines, he weakened three of them.

In our (my) eyes but he just sees it differently.  This was the same conversation, discussion,  on this board going into the playoffs in 2011

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to Luanne7's comment:

But we won and what a dive chara did.... awesome!!! and a special thanks to Ryder..I'm sure your miss him dearly .... 

Poor Bruins not even able to make a single shot ...on a PP and they were 6...horrible ... fire Clode please ... 

a Chara dive? I thought Canadians knew hockey???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

The Bruins scored all 3 goals tonight, Bartkowski, Seidenburg and Boychuk

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Zero shots for Seguin and Marchand. Zero presence.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

stop finding excuses... your team sucks and you know it

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

a Chara dive? I thought Canadians knew hockey???

I am a proudly Canadian Bruins fan and I like to think that I know hockey.

But I thought Canadiens fans said they knew hockey...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

2011 Stanley Cup Champions (beating your girly Habs on the way too!)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

and if so it's time to learn  where to shoot the puck lollllllllllll

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

Julien - on trade day - said something like, Jagr is here to 'help us, not save us'. How can Claude be so sure if he won't let him do either.

If the flailing about we saw tonight is Claude's plan for life without Bergeron, he needs a new plan.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

2011 Stanley Cup Champions (beating your girly Habs on the way too!)

stop living in the past it's over now.... like you told us so many times...even if you say it's been 20 years ... how many years before 2011... I think it's 40 .

Have a good night sleep... I will Laughing

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

But that's the problem - he didn't balance four lines, he weakened three of them.

In our (my) eyes but he just sees it differently.  This was the same conversation, discussion,  on this board going into the playoffs in 2011

and voila from post game presser , Like i said.

Coach said he went w/Peverley's experience at center to help D-zone coverage & Jagr w/Paille & Campbell helped stabilize 3 lines for B's^CS

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

and voila from post game presser , Like i said.

Coach said he went w/Peverley's experience at center to help D-zone coverage & Jagr w/Paille & Campbell helped stabilize 3 lines for B's^CS

Whatever drugs he's taking he needs to change them

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

Whatever drugs he's taking he needs to change them

I think I need drugs after that game. Im usually pretty optimistic about the Bruins, but what the @%#* has happened to this team in EVERY way shape and form.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

BsL,it's deja vu all over again. There were a huge number of folks who still believed the team won in spite of CJ. I figure people are entitled to an opinion and  It doesn't even need to be right.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mitchco98. Show mitchco98's posts

sorry but Chara on the PP just does not work ! Everyone knows the puck is going there and he's way too slow to move or shoot the puck

Lurch does not work period he sucks, he does have a long reach.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to mitchco98's comment:

sorry but Chara on the PP just does not work ! Everyone knows the puck is going there and he's way too slow to move or shoot the puck

Thanks for the meathead report. Everyone wondered how you felt about Chara. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

BsL,it's deja vu all over again. There were a huge number of folks who still believed the team won in spite of CJ. I figure people are entitled to an opinion and  It doesn't even need to be right.

I was not among the Fire Claude posse then and Im not now. Fact of the matter is, they won either inspite of Claude OR because of him in 2011. Its relatively the same team and same philosophy now and the team is playing like garbage. I lay it at the feet of the players this time.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Sportsnutty's comment:

I think I need drugs after that game. Im usually pretty optimistic about the Bruins, but what the @%#* has happened to this team in EVERY way shape and form.

Losing the second and third line center is a pretty big problem.  Because of this, a third line winger is center the second line, the fourth line center is centering the third line and a fourth line winger moves up to the third line.  This leaves the second and third line in disarray, and opens two slots on the fourth line, allowing a waiver wire pickup and a washed up bum to play.

Basically, it's a mess.

None of this, however, explains why the skating clown was on the ice at 18:40 of the third period in a one goal game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

None of this, however, explains why the skating clown was on the ice at 18:40 of the third period in a one goal game.

Totally agree, and have no answer, but I do have to say, the Bruins were lucky to lose by just one, clown or no clown. AND.. they were uneven at BEST even before Bergeron went down. Look, now im all kinds of pessimistic.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

David Kreijci said after the game that the reason they don't shoot the puck at the end of the 3rd is because the ice is bad at the Bell Center.
    wheel of excuses
    Krejci blaming bad ice for lack of success on end of game PP. Jagr shoots back that ice is same for both teams and not an excuse. lol

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I am 100% with Julien ...Jagr is not playing with a mickey mouse team and gotta learn to play harder....PERIOD

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mitchco98. Show mitchco98's posts

He really does have a long reach, he is worth every dime. Those great outlet passes, that great PP presence he has, that great hard shot when he hits the net, over under on any given night is 1. His value add to this team is zero did I mention he has a long reach. Now you can go back to your gluebag stick your head in it, might do you some good.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

He really does have a long reach, he is worth every dime. Those great outlet passes, that great PP presence he has, that great hard shot when he hits the net, over under on any given night is 1. His value add to this team is zero did I mention he has a long reach. Now you can go back to your gluebag stick your head in it, might do you some good.

Wow,treated to a 2nd edition of the meathead report. How fortunate we are.