Bruins @ Montreal 4/6/13 GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Bruins @ Montreal 4/6/13 GDT

In response to mitchco98's comment:

He really does have a long reach, he is worth every dime. Those great outlet passes, that great PP presence he has, that great hard shot when he hits the net, over under on any given night is 1. His value add to this team is zero did I mention he has a long reach. Now you can go back to your gluebag stick your head in it, might do you some good.

I agree.  He sucks.  Dude adds nothing to the team.  Never has.  Awful player.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

In response to Luanne7's comment:

David Kreijci said after the game that the reason they don't shoot the puck at the end of the 3rd is because the ice is bad at the Bell Center.
    wheel of excuses
    Krejci blaming bad ice for lack of success on end of game PP. Jagr shoots back that ice is same for both teams and not an excuse. lol

Really get a life. You're a  fraud and getting some weird sense of pleasure from taunting  Bruins fans when their team is struggling? Really? Try winning a Cup in half your populations' lifetime. Maybe you should be more concerned about that. Oh wait, so its been 20 years, somehow that is equivalent to the Bruins winning two years ago. Not quite, think about it, a whole generation hasn't seen your team win a Cup lol Is it sour grapes? Or is it in your nature to go laugh at homeless people after you go cash your welfare check to make yourself feel better? Thats just weird and likely falls under a sociopathic diagnosis. Seek help, just not here.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to mitchco98's comment:

You forgot to add the picture of the MVP, TT was main reason we won the cup that year not LURCH . TT performance saved PC and CJ jobs so please go back to your gluebag.

I can't.  I left it at Dezeruchi's house.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

LOL you took your precious time to write this!!!! .... you really have time to lose ... who told you i did'nt see the habs winning the cup?... LOL how many generation did not see the Bruins winning it ... get a life ... and write something intelligent for God sake.

enough said ... take care you need it.. you're totally insane sir ...lol

[/QUOTE]

About as long as it took you to write your chicken-scratch reply. I deduced that you were under 20 years old quite easily as your writing suggests about a 4th grade education. I believe they teach the correct usage of ellipsis in high school. To wit, nowhere did I say YOU didn't see the Scabs win the Cup, just an entire generation of Canadians lol There it is again, reading comprehension. Stay in school bro and out of our forum. Thanks.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to Sportsnutty's comment:

LOL you took your precious time to write this!!!! .... you really have time to lose ... who told you i did'nt see the habs winning the cup?... LOL how many generation did not see the Bruins winning it ... get a life ... and write something intelligent for God sake.

About as long as it took you to write your chicken-scratch reply. I deduced that you were under 20 years old quite easily as your writing suggests about a 4th grade education. I believe they teach the correct usage of ellipsis in high school. To wit, nowhere did I say YOU didn't see the Scabs win the Cup, just an entire generation of Canadians lol There again, reading comprehension. Stay in school, bro.

[/QUOTE]

Don't waste your time with this idiot,

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

About as long as it took you to write your chicken-scratch reply. I deduced that you were under 20 years old quite easily as your writing suggests about a 4th grade education. I believe they teach the correct usage of ellipsis in high school. To wit, nowhere did I say YOU didn't see the Scabs win the Cup, just an entire generation of Canadians lol There again, reading comprehension. Stay in school, bro.

[/QUOTE]

Why not? Who doesn't like to play with an obviously bad troll. Let alone a bad troll that is a Scabs fan lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

Why not? Who doesn't like to play with an obviously bad troll. Let alone a bad troll that is a Scabs fan lol

[/QUOTE]

Just don't think he is worth the effort,ignore and he will go away

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I miss RWTK.  

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Habs looking for real. Thought they woud have hit a slump at some point but still waiting. B's need to forget this one and crank it up Monday vs Canes.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:

Instead of getting all angry at each other, let's just be ontological about this:

A) the Bs cannot and will not beat the Habs in a playoff series.

B) the Habs will not win the Cup this year.

Based on A and B, the Bs can only win the Cup if they don't play the Habs.  That simple.

I dont agree with A.   Im very concerned about the speed the habs offer.  Our edge is getting in the face of the opponents.  It hasnt happened in a long time against any team.  The heart of this club isnt beating much.   

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to ColonCampbell's comment:

In response to shuperman's comment:

Instead of getting all angry at each other, let's just be ontological about this:

Based on A and B, the Bs can only win the Cup if they don't play the Habs.  That simple.

I dont agree with A.   Im very concerned about the speed the habs offer.  Our edge is getting in the face of the opponents.  It hasnt happened in a long time against any team.  The heart of this club isnt beating much.   

No worrys Shupy, Gregorys old man will come through (just think about the 2011 playoffs)

I think about it often.  Thanks.  Im smiling again.  

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

They are deader than a doorknob.  

They played "not to lose." All that buzzing in their end by the forecheck was the most pathetic display of offensive I have seen all season.  What good is grinding around the boards and behind Price if you can't put guys in front of the net? Awful passing, awful movement, awful shooting.  

They looked like those pesky little flies on a hippo who finally took a dip in the lake to finish them off .

Again, no heart.  Whens the last time lucic has slapped someone around, he sure takes stupid penalties though. Horton isnt physical at all, even rat boy needs some of that rat back.  When DK is your big hitter you are in trouble.  They are simply going through the motions.  Montreals goaltending, defense, speed and skill is much better then ours at the moment....they are also getting out coached by the habs.  Why did redden not play.  The bart expirement should never have happened.  Right now, montreal a much better team.  Its regular season though.  So lots of time.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

They are deader than a doorknob.  

They played "not to lose." All that buzzing in their end by the forecheck was the most pathetic display of offensive I have seen all season.  What good is grinding around the boards and behind Price if you can't put guys in front of the net? Awful passing, awful movement, awful shooting.  

They looked like those pesky little flies on a hippo who finally took a dip in the lake to finish them off .

ipot, I missed the game but your description is one I hoped we wouldn't see tonight in a big game against of all teams, the Habs.  But this form has dotted the Bruins' season to date.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

RHO, you think I enjoyed typing it that way?  But, that's what I saw on the ice.  A real letdown for a  team that could have made a statement.  They did zippo.  

It didn't help that "Clod Julienne" returned, putting Jagr on a line with Campbell and Paille...what the--??? Thornton on the ice in the final 2 minutes?

Here's where the drill sergeant, R. Lee Ermey from "Full Metal Jacket" needs to get in that locker room.  But, I'm wondering if they'd tune him out, too.  

ipot, this must have been a weird sight.  Would be like Randy Carlyle putting Fraser McLaren out there at the same juncture.  For what logical purpose is what I'd like to hear from Julien. 

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

LOL, RHO.  

I thought I was nuts until I saw the other thread to confirm that others saw these lineups....I hope the media grills Clod over and over again about them until he goes home weeping and pulling his imaginary hair out..

This is taking loyalty to the extreme though - unless Julien somehow figured Thornton's presence was needed on the ice for some reason known only to the coach.  Why is anybody's guess.

Sections
Shortcuts