Re: Bruins@Red Wings Game 3

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

4th career playoff shutout for Tuukka.

$8M!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Where is that traffic cop, anyway?

[object HTMLDivElement]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Speaking of MIA, where's Soxfan?

***Follow Fluto on twitter.  He's awesome.***

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

4th career playoff shutout for Tuukka.

$8M!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

On Ste Catherine street celebrating the habs sweep

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Speaking of MIA, where's Soxfan?

***Follow Fluto on twitter.  He's awesome.***

[/QUOTE]

Sitting in his living room with his wife , with the T.V shut off ...both of them wearing paper bags over their heads .

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Habs with the winner on guess what -- a power play.

[/QUOTE]

A pp in the last 2 min. of a game on home ice when the ref. put his whistle away for the whole third period.  I am sorry but Betman has to do something about this.  Even habs fans are acknowledging the unfair officiating.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to mattbs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

A pp in the last 2 min. of a game on home ice when the ref. put his whistle away for the whole third period.  I am sorry but Betman has to do something about this.  Even habs fans are acknowledging the unfair officiating.

[/QUOTE]

Right on queue.  LOL.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to mattbs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to zamboni24's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Habs with the winner on guess what -- a power play.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Anyone even think that it's BS the Canadiens get a rest? If the Bruins win, they will have several days less of rest. How is that befitting the Presidents Trophy winner? The schedule was suspect to begin with. Even had the Bruins swept, the Canadiens would still have 2 extra days to rest up. Something smelly in the NHL front office I would say. This is a point that is hardly being noticed. Your post above explains is all.  If the Bs close out Detroit, that Montreal series will be a joke. 50/50 chance of beating them, and they aren't as good as Detroit, IMO. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Dominant win by the Bruins.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I can post today.  Anyway the Bs are undermanned like Detriot.  They played well on all four lines.  Keep it going.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

Great win by the Bs. Dominating! I hate when officiating impacts games and then whining about it but I will anyway, i.e. every game in Montreal, but w t f is going on with the interference not being called against Detroit? Time and again blatant stuff that gets called all year is let go. Early in the first period was the best example when we chipped it in from center, then there's a stride or 2 and the Bruin swerves to go around the Detroit D man and then the Bruin got taken into the boards and held there, no call. And the Knonwall's leg drag trip on Marchand when he beat him 1 on 1. And then there's the nightly debacle in Montreal, last night they let a mugging go on between the 2 guys and then they call a trip that had no impact on the play. And this is after swallowing their whistles for a long stretch.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

In response to AFNAV130's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Anyone even think that it's BS the Canadiens get a rest? If the Bruins win, they will have several days less of rest. How is that befitting the Presidents Trophy winner? The schedule was suspect to begin with. Even had the Bruins swept, the Canadiens would still have 2 extra days to rest up. Something smelly in the NHL front office I would say. This is a point that is hardly being noticed. Your post above explains is all.  If the Bs close out Detroit, that Montreal series will be a joke. 50/50 chance of beating them, and they aren't as good as Detroit, IMO. 

[/QUOTE]

I'm not worried. The only chance the Habs might have had was to meet the Bruins in the first round. Once the B's get rolling, it will be too late. Worst case the Habs extend their potential series with the B's to 7 games and lose; I'm betting they get trucked and lose in 5. 

Still have to see the B's close out Detroit, however. :)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

In response to socca10's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to AFNAV130's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    I'm not worried. The only chance the Habs might have had was to meet the Bruins in the first round. Once the B's get rolling, it will be too late. Worst case the Habs extend their potential series with the B's to 7 games and lose; I'm betting they get trucked and lose in 5. 

Still have to see the B's close out Detroit, however. :)

[/QUOTE]
    I agree Socca, I'm glad we didn't get the Habs in the first round. Work to be done yet in this series but we seem to have found our A game already and I think that means we likely get to the SCF. Long way to go, and we could still lose this round,  but it just feels like that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NBbruinsfan. Show NBbruinsfan's posts

[QUOTE]

Jordan Caron scored 1 goal all year.  It was against the Wings.  Now has as many playoff goals as Tyler Seguin had last year.  Same number has Tyler Seguin has this year, too.

Had the game on the radio.  They played audio of the Scab series winner.  Dale Arnold: The Habs score in the last minute of play on, yes, the powerplay....

Bruins have a 2-1 series lead.  Krejci, Marchand, Soderberg - 0 goals, 0 assists, - 1 combined.

That's a great stat, a fun stat, that one about how many of the Bruins' goals have come from guys getting their first ever playoff goal.  Smith, Florek, Caron, Hamilton.  66% of the goals against Howard.

Hamilton top right smoker and a feisty drive to the net by Thornton with Caron finish to take advantage of a poor line change. Rask took care of business near the end.

How about we give Caron some love, He has played strong on the puck and goes to the net. Heavy on the boards Reading the play well. If he continues to play this way when called apon he will have served us well in the final days as a Bruin.

Are you not entertained?!?!

[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

BRUINS IN FIVE (you heard it here first)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NBbruinsfan. Show NBbruinsfan's posts

Sounds good to me. Now lets make it happen.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BRUINS IN FIVE (you heard it here first)

[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure we heard "Bruins in 4" there first... :)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

BRUINS IN 6 with ST in the line up

BRUINS IN 5 if ST is benched 

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BRUINS IN 6 with ST in the line up

BRUINS IN 5 if ST is benched 

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

[/QUOTE]

http://i61.tinypic.com/29xug4y.jpg

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Jordan Caron scored 1 goal all year.  It was against the Wings.  Now has as many playoff goals as Tyler Seguin had last year.  Same number has Tyler Seguin has this year, too.

Had the game on the radio.  They played audio of the Scab series winner.  Dale Arnold: The Habs score in the last minute of play on, yes, the powerplay....

Bruins have a 2-1 series lead.  Krejci, Marchand, Soderberg - 0 goals, 0 assists, - 1 combined.

That's a great stat, a fun stat, that one about how many of the Bruins' goals have come from guys getting their first ever playoff goal.  Smith, Florek, Caron, Hamilton.  66% of the goals against Howard.

I saw the replay and yes it was a trip, not on purpose but none-the-less. This is the playoffs , Tampa down 3-0 , the bad officiating the previous game,  last moments in an elimination game, you would think only murder would be called a penalty (and yes of course delay of game) . Not in Montreal . The minute he went down 20k fans screamed foul of course the ref will call it. 

if the tables were turned I don't think the Habs get a penalty.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

AVNAV,  don't be foolish. Yes you can call the Habs lucky that Tampa's no1 goalie went down. Bishop was a Hab killer in Ottawa and with Tampa.   Maybe if he was there the series gets extended , maybe even 7 games and we would not be saying something smells.

I don't like the whole thing of not re-seeding , doesn't seem fair if one division is much stronger .  In this case the Habs also could be getting screwed .  Maybe they should be playing a team from the other division and have home ice advantage instead the might be playing the President trophy winners.

P.S. Montreal is a better team than Detroit.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I saw the replay and yes it was a trip, not on purpose but none-the-less. This is the playoffs , Tampa down 3-0 , the bad officiating the previous game,  last moments in an elimination game, you would think only murder would be called a penalty (and yes of course delay of game) . Not in Montreal . The minute he went down 20k fans screamed foul of course the ref will call it. 

if the tables were turned I don't think the Habs get a penalty.

[/QUOTE]

Bottom line is,the refs let everything go all period and then call a so so tripping call with 2m mins to go,they could have called holding on Bournival if they wanted to call it right,but they didn't.Its just the way it goes in Montreal.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bottom line is,the refs let everything go all period and then call a so so tripping call with 2m mins to go,they could have called holding on Bournival if they wanted to call it right,but they didn't.Its just the way it goes in Montreal.

[/QUOTE]

If the league is conspiring to get wins in Montreal, they aren't doing a very good job.  The Habs haven't won a Cup for over 20 years!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If the league is conspiring to get wins in Montreal, they aren't doing a very good job.  The Habs haven't won a Cup for over 20 years!

[/QUOTE]

I guess they figure 20 yrs is enough,the outcry in Canada about no Canadian team winning a Cup is hitting a crescendo and the league is listening,Montreal is into the next round and all is well.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I see Ron MacLean got into trouble for saying the NHL screwed up by having a french ref officiate game 4 of the Scab/Tampa series after the outcome of the previous game,of course he had to apologize on national tv after the phone lines at CBC nearly exploded,Montreal fans....lol.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nothing to do with the league, just incompetent refs that get intimidated at the Bell Centre.  It could work in the 1st round but the further you go those bad refs get eliminated.

Sections
Shortcuts