Bruins beat f#$%ing Habs tommorrow

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Bruins beat f#$%ing Habs tommorrow

That is all need to say tonight," sorry" go F#$%king Bruins Beat the Habs... Or at least kick the crap out of Paceritty or what ever his Flipping name  is Pizza Nuts.  On more thing Toronto actually won two gms.  S$%T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Re: Bruins beat f#$%ing Habs tommorrow

In Response to Bruins beat f#$%ing Habs tommorrow:
    That is all need to say tonight," sorry" go F#$%king Bruins Beat the Habs... Or at least kick the crap out of Paceritty or what ever his Flipping name  is Pizza Nuts.  On more thing Toronto actually won two gms.  S $% T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by boborielly224

A win by the Bruins would make my night for sure!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

We had their number two years ago... but now we just can't seem to put in a full 60 minutes against them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

BRUINS 4
    Mtl      2

You've heard it from me ......Caron will score

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nativescrapper. Show nativescrapper's posts

well stanly just put the kiss of death on them way to go dumba$$!!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

can't stanley be correct just this once...4-2 b's would make my nite! go b's- power of positive thought

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

I never have a good feeling when they play the Habs so im gonna drink beer watch and feel good about it tonight.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Hamill 2 assists tonight

Bruins win 4-2

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Love the enthusiasm when the Habs come to the Bruins turf. I just hope the Bruins are not pancakes tonight  (flat and tasteless without butter and syrup).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Big statement game tonight. They have beaten us all 3 times this year. Time to turn the tables. This is our house!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

power play success = win versus habs...that simple,lets hope we see it

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins beat f#$%ing Habs tommorrow:
    power play success = win versus habs...that simple,lets hope we see it
    Posted by adkbeesfan

I have a feeling it will be a special teams battle. Because you know the habs will get there PP chances.  Heres to hoping they worked out the PP kinks in practice these last few days.
    Go B's

I hope your right this time stanley.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Happy Birthday Chris Nilan, who played for both teams.

The Bruins will probably win tonight. They've been playing more consistent hockey than the Habs, although it's impossible to predict what you're going to get with the Habs.But without Cammalleri (who kills Boston), with the Habs PP being in a Arctic freeze, and with the game at the Garden, I think Boston's due.

Sections
Shortcuts