Bruins-Bluejackets Buzz

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Re: Bruins-Bluejackets Buzz

thats right we do need more centers....not a chance

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Carter has evolved into a peripheral player.  No.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsCupiN09. Show bruinsCupiN09's posts

didnt know he was a center, just a thought

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

He can play center or wing and I would rather him than Nash because his cap hit is lower.  But I don't want either.  The Bruins have all of the proven talent they need.  If anything, they need more young and/or cheap talent and draft picks to maintain their depth going forward.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Furthermore the Jackets have been desperate for a centerman to pair with Nash.  If they traded Carter to us the first thing they would ask for would be a center who would be more valuable to them.  I don't see a match on CBJ and Carter.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins-Bluejackets Buzz:
    [QUOTE]He can play center or wing and I would rather him than Nash because his cap hit is lower.  But I don't want either.  The Bruins have all of the proven talent they need.  If anything, they need more young and/or cheap talent and draft picks to maintain their depth going forward.
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]

he is twice the player at center than he is at wing.....well documented 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

If true may have been looking at Klesla before they got Corvo

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from scabsblow. Show scabsblow's posts

[QUOTE]If true may have been looking at Klesla before they got Corvo
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    Ya that would be great... the only problem is that Klesla plays for the Coyotes....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from darrenryan. Show darrenryan's posts

why would they trade a player they just traded for....makes no sense

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins-Bluejackets Buzz : Ya that would be great... the only problem is that Klesla plays for the Coyotes....
    Posted by scabsblow[/QUOTE]

Oh my goodness that trade slipped my mind.Okay maybe Carter.or maybe it's just a bunch of internet bull.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]He can play center or wing and I would rather him than Nash because his cap hit is lower.  But I don't want either.  The Bruins have all of the proven talent they need.  If anything, they need more young and/or cheap talent and draft picks to maintain their depth going forward.

You are right, he can play center or wing. Apparently he prefers center and pouts something fierce when he doesn't. He is not needed in Boston....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins-Bluejackets Buzz : You are right, he can play center or wing. Apparently he prefers center and pouts something fierce when he doesn't. He is not needed in Boston....
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

have you actually been in the Philly locker room; or on the bench when he's done this? Or are you guessing; or are pulling an Ace Ventura & speaking out of your butt? I'd like to see a quote where this is indeed true.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins-Bluejackets Buzz : have you actually been in the Philly locker room; or on the bench when he's done this? Or are you guessing; or are pulling an Ace Ventura & speaking out of your butt? I'd like to see a quote where this is indeed true.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

It was mentioned on Sportsnet Hockeycentral at the start of the playoffs by either Doug Maclean of or Nick Kypreos, not sure which one because they were talking over each other. Sorry, I am going off of memory so I do not have a reference...no need for insults.... 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I put little faith in those reports, they also said the bruins locker room was toxic.  In any case, I simply said he sometimes plays wing.  He's pretty good at it.  Good at center too.  But I don't want him, and I don't think the Bruins are stupid enough to trade for him.  CBJ gave up a kings ransom to get him, I would never want to see BOS give that up for him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]I put little faith in those reports, they also said the bruins locker room was toxic.  In any case, I simply said he sometimes plays wing.  He's pretty good at it.  Good at center too.  But I don't want him, and I don't think the Bruins are stupid enough to trade for him.  CBJ gave up a kings ransom to get him, I would never want to see BOS give that up for him.

Again just going off of memory here but I do recall rumours of the B's looking to trade TT for Carter at the start of last year. Not sure I believed too much in the voracity of that one either and I am damn glad things turned out as they did....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins-Bluejackets Buzz : It was mentioned on Sportsnet Hockeycentral at the start of the playoffs by either Doug Maclean of or Nick Kypreos, not sure which one because they were talking over each other. Sorry, I am going off of memory so I do not have a reference...no need for insults.... 
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

LOL! comon Wally; just busting your chops dude.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The info came from the jokers at hockeybuzz.

Until it happens, it's as credible as Bruins8.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

Jackets are desperate for wins or they'll go the way of the Thrashers. They traded for Carter for the chance at hoping he'd be the combo w/Nash that could spark a playoff run (but they have bigger problems). No way either Nash or Carter comes here.

B's are sittin' pretty the way I see it. Let the rest of the league go crazy w/trades and chucking money around---most of our best players are young and haven't even played their best hockey yet! (Lucic, Marchand, Seguin, Horton, Boychuk, McQuaid, Kampfer not to mention the potential upsides for Caron, and eventually that big D-man outta Toronto-- Hamilton.)

I can't recall ever being more confident about the Boston Bruins. Oh, and then there's that little detail about being the DEFENDING STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Jackets are desperate for wins or they'll go the way of the Thrashers. They traded for Carter for the chance at hoping he'd be the combo w/Nash that could spark a playoff run (but they have bigger problems). No way either Nash or Carter comes here. B's are sittin' pretty the way I see it. Let the rest of the league go crazy w/trades and chucking money around---most of our best players are young and haven't even played their best hockey yet! (Lucic, Marchand, Seguin, Horton, Boychuk, McQuaid, Kampfer not to mention the potential upsides for Caron, and eventually that big D-man outta Toronto-- Hamilton.) I can't recall ever being more confident about the Boston Bruins. Oh, and then there's that little detail about being the DEFENDING STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!
    Posted by TryToBearIt[/QUOTE]
    TTBI, it feels pretty good eh. I'm in the same boat as you. I feel like the team should be even better next year. Most of the team is young enough that getting a year older is a good thing.

Sections
Shortcuts