BRUINS BOARD FANTASY HOCKEY HAS 2 OPENING #DEZ #NAS #RED #BADHAB #BISON #CHOWDAH #Sandog #RICHILLONTARIO #Bookboy

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: BRUINS BOARD FANTASY HOCKEY HAS 2 OPENING #DEZ #NAS #RED #BADHAB #BISON #CHOWDAH #Sandog #RICHILLONTARIO #Bookboy

No interest, my friend.  I've never understood the allure of fantasy sports.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Re: BRUINS BOARD FANTASY HOCKEY HAS 2 OPENING #DEZ #NAS #RED #BADHAB #BISON #CHOWDAH #Sandog #RICHILLONTARIO #Bookboy

Maybe, I tried fantasy hockey last year and couldn't even last 2 weeks. Requires too much thought and effort.

Also, with one "s" it's a buffalo, with two it's a French Canadian last name :p

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Can't edit posts, yet another nice site upgrade.

Anyways, the team are all ready chosen? Shoudln't there be some sort of draft?

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

No thank you, I already spend too much time on here fighting with the people on the headline.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Not sure I want to do a pool until I know there's a season.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

The day I go into a hockey pool with my wife is the day that will be noted in my divorce proceedings as when things went downhill.

Anywhose, I'll think about it.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Looks like quite the setup but not for me at this time.  I appreciate the gesture though.  Cheers!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

For the record, I'm in this league and it was a lot of fun. We got the kinks ironed out for this season so I think it'll be even better.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Let this thread die.  With it's ridiculous title, it's not like anyone could have missed it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

^ I have to agree.  Enough already.  You've put it out there but it is kind of a spam thread that always seems to be at the top from reposting.  Long, long titles and CAPS are irritating.  

Have a great season.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Have you noticed that there is never any fantasy sports talk here?  There are two possible reasons that I can determine.

1.  No one comes here to talk about fantasy sports.

2.  The interest in it is very, very, very slim here.

Therefore, continuing to ask people who have declined or completely ignored the invite to please please please please please please join your league is tiring.  No, this response isn't spam.  I'm being as polite as I can be by asking you to please stop this thread and let it die because no one here has any interest in playing your game.