Bruins can sweep Rangers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Bruins can sweep Rangers

They just need to win game three and Rangers will pack it in!!

They don't have the passion of the Leafs.

Bruins are superior!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Re: Bruins can sweep Rangers

Yep. Lets have  a repeat of 2011. That would be nice. Round 1, game 7 OT. Round 2. A sweep. Usually I dont get ahead of myself, so Im just saying it would be nice to see. They can definitely do it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.  The Rangers were also down to the Capitals 0-2 after the first two games of the first round.  The Bruins are playing better hockey than they were last month, but they are still not flawless.

Champions respect their opponents.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Mutant211's comment:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.  The Rangers were also down to the Capitals 0-2 after the first two games of the first round.  The Bruins are playing better hockey than they were last month, but they are still not flawless.

Great Post! The difference I think is that Boston has far more depth than the Caps. Also, I really think the mobilty of the B's with the kids coming in have surprised the Rangers. Part of me is on the fence about bringing Redden back in right now. Sieds defineately should be back he's so strong back there, but if I had a choice I'd keep Hamilton & Krug in the lineup. Only because of their passing & skating. IF it comes to down to Hamilton & Krug? I'd take Krug, because he's playing with a lot of confidence. When the B's were hemmed in their zone for quite awhile in the 2nd period. Krug SKATED the puck out of the zone & looked fantastic doing it. Been quite awhile since this team had a young d-man carry that puck out of the defensive zone like that. If he continues to develope like this....What a find for someone who wasn't drafted. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Canadianfan6's comment:

They just need to win game three and Rangers will pack it in!!

They don't have the passion of the Leafs.

Bruins are superior!!!!!!!!

Sorry I disagree. No team with Torts behind the bench is going to not have passion! They won't be going down without a better fight. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Fans don't play the games. 

BRUINS IN FOUR!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Only way the Rangers pull this out is if they massively improve their forecheck - the dump in only works if you can put pressure on the D and keeper on the follow through. I lost track of how many times Rask was able to play the puck with absolute ease behind or beside the crease and get the puck out befoe the Rangers even got their forecheck together.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Fans don't play the games. 

BRUINS IN FOUR!

LOL! Ur a dink! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

I called it and I am seldom correct when it comes to todays NHL.

Stick a fork in them. Rangers are done!

Torts slamming his own guys? Bruins in four.

Leafs are way tougher.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

You are right.  Don't know what happened to the Bruins but they have been very impressive in the playoffs so far.  They should win their current series but I don't expect it to be a sweep.  The Rangers should win their next game at  home.  Not sure if they will win another game but they definitely could. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

B's just need to stay focused and disciplined. Good teams win against all odds. Don't normally ref bash but I'm gonna go out of character here. Just doesn't seem right that a team can go 8 straight periods at home without 1 shorthanded situation. I can also live with the fact that 4 on ice officials missed the blood drawing stick penalty on Chara -- but after reviewing the game a second time last night -- my suspitions were correct. There were 2 obvious offsides mysteriously missed by the linesmen that led to Ranger opportunities that could have changed the outcome of this game. Again -- Bruins need to weather the storm and pull the next game out -- against all odds.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Great Post! The difference I think is that Boston has far more depth than the Caps.

Agreed nite.  The Bruins are also better defensively than Washington which I think adds to the reality of the Rangers not getting off the hook.