Bruins Canes GDT 3/15

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Bruins Canes GDT 3/15

8 in a row boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I dont think Dwyer did anything worng there. Certainly no ill intent.

[/QUOTE]

I agree -- Brick way off the mark on this one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

That was fun.

I'm having fun.

The Penguins did not have fun.

Skinner did not have fun.

Loved to see Ward smash the stick over the crossbar.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That was fun.

I'm having fun.

[/QUOTE]

Fear the flyers.  They are playing great.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Holy fawk...Poor Jonny Rocket! What a beauty though! 

[/QUOTE]

Blasts into the boards -- gets up -- pushes trainer away. Back out -- takes a smoker to the leg. Seen smiling on the bench after 2 goal outburst. More reasons why he is my pick for 7th player -- I'll take the warrior every time. 

[/QUOTE]

Can you see Pacioretty coming back after that? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Canes often have the Bs number but the Bruins would not be denied today. No one in the league is playing like them now and if they can keep this mindset the play offs will look pretty sweet.

Hopefully Smith can rekindle some offense soon too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

That was fun.

I'm having fun.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hope they line up with the Penguins first round,would be great.Giroux vs Sid round 2.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

That was fun.

I'm having fun.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sean Courtier is starting to become a player.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

[QUOTE]

This doesnt look good. But look at Boychuk trying to stay up and waving off the trainer.

NBA player= ambulance would be on the way while he lays on the court and tweets.

[/QUOTE]

MLB player = Call in AirMed 1 and alert the nearest hospital heli-pad. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

That was fun.

I'm having fun.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sean Courtier is starting to become a player.

[/QUOTE]

They have 4 pretty good lines, 6 decent defense and a goalie whos found a nice new home.   They play a physical brand and have so many pests.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

That was fun.

I'm having fun.

Steve Mason vs Tuukka Rask isn't even in the same galaxy. I'm 10x more afraid of Carey Price. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

That was fun.

I'm having fun.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Steve Mason vs Tuckahoe Rask isn't even in the same galaxy. I'm 10th more afraid of Carey Price. 

[/QUOTE]

Your saviour is back tonight Nite,lets see if he can tame the mighty Senators!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

That was fun.

I'm having fun.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Steve Mason vs Tuckahoe Rask isn't even in the same galaxy. I'm 10th more afraid of Carey Price. 

[/QUOTE]

Your saviour is back tonight Nite,lets see if he can tame the mighty Senators!

[/QUOTE]

He's not my saviour. I hope he falls fat on his face.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Lol,right on Nite! Would be nice but it'll cost you $300 smokies!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Lol,right on Nite! Would be nice but it'll cost you $300 smokies!

[/QUOTE]

I made the bets only because I THINK Montreal won't bow out in the 1st round. Not because I'm a fan. It doesn't reduce my hatred of the fawks, but if I can make some money while hating them? That's a bonus. If they choke & cost me $300.00 clams? I now have 300 more reasons to hate the fawkers! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

That was fun.

I'm having fun.

Steve Mason vs Tuukka Rask isn't even in the same galaxy. I'm 10x more afraid of Carey Price. 

Montreals defense and fwds arent as good.  its not tuukka vs mason.  Philly can score, hit, fight and have a pretty solid 6 defense.  Im not really scared of either team.  But i predict montreal or philly will be in the conf finals.   I think philly has the deepest defense in the east.  If their young fwds keep it going they could make a serious noise.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[/QUOTE]

Montreals defense and fwds arent as good.  its not tuukka vs mason.  Philly can score, hit, fight and have a pretty solid 6 defense.  Im not really scared of either team.  But i predict montreal or philly will be in the conf finals.   

[/QUOTE]

Yes it is shupe, because the Flyers aren't any where near the Bruins as far as depth goes, or are they ahead of the Bruins in any of the above catagories you mention. Their records show that. So, in order for Flyers to have a hope in hell of beating the Bruins it has to fall on Mason. Which means that he'll have out play Tuukka. I doubt that happens over 7 games. So hence it most certainly is a Rask vs Mason.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But i predict montreal or philly will be in the conf finals.   I think philly has the deepest defense in the east.  If their young fwds keep it going they could make a serious noise.  

[/QUOTE]

You also think Detroit could make a run,i don't know,will be a struggle to even make the playoffs with Dat & zett out.Nicknames are for Nas's benefit.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But i predict montreal or philly will be in the conf finals.   I think philly has the deepest defense in the east.  If their young fwds keep it going they could make a serious noise.  

[/QUOTE]

You also think Detroit could make a run,i don't know,will be a struggle to even make the playoffs with Dat & zett out.Nicknames are for Nas's benefit.

[/QUOTE]

Someone is sneaking into the evidence room again! 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

That was fun.

I'm having fun.

[/QUOTE]

Montreals defense and fwds arent as good.  its not tuukka vs mason.  Philly can score, hit, fight and have a pretty solid 6 defense.  Im not really scared of either team.  But i predict montreal or philly will be in the conf finals.   I think philly has the deepest defense in the east.  If their young fwds keep it going they could make a serious noise.  

[/QUOTE]

Shupe - I live in the Philly arrea and watch them often. They may be deep up front but their defence is slow as hell and very average. Their best d-man is Timonen, and he's pushing 40. They are a very hard working team but we should have no problem with them.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to mxt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Shupe - I live in the Philly arrea and watch them often. They may be deep up front but their defence is slow as hell and very average. Their best d-man is Timonen, and he's pushing 40. They are a very hard working team but we should have no problem with them.

[/QUOTE]

Thats the way i see them as well,they added MacDonald but their d is still suspect and although Perry Mason is an improvement over "Planet" Bryz he won't outplay Rask if they do happen to meet.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to mxt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

That was fun.

I'm having fun.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Timonen is playing unreal, MacDonald, Colburn, Streit.  All these guys are mobile.  Schenn Grossman not so much but are physical and can play.   

Up front they have a nice mix of everything and play 4 lines similar to the Bruins.

Lets run down the teams currently in the top 8 in terms of 6 def.  Pitt- too injured.  Boston- Chara gives them the only edge....which is a lot...but i like philly experience over our youth(just an opinion).  Leafs- not sure what to make of them.  I love Gleason.  nyr after girardi and mcdonaugh not very deep(Staal would help their cause).  Montreal...might be my 2nd favorite in fact i may like them a little more then philly.  Tampa. Nope.  Columbus.  Nope.  

In goal huge edge to Boston.  But as ive said a goalie is only as good as his defense in front of him.   I am concerned about our 6 defense especially if we have any injuries going ahead.  Who is our #2 we can count on.   We got one of phillys cast offs and hes in our top 4.  

Philly seems to be clicking at the right time.  I like phillys botton 6 fwd lines better then ours.  I like our top 2 lines better.  

50- as for detroit.  "If healthy" in regards to Detroit.  it doesnt look like they will be healthy going fwd.  i never ever count detroit out.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Montreals defense and fwds arent as good.  its not tuukka vs mason.  Philly can score, hit, fight and have a pretty solid 6 defense.  Im not really scared of either team.  But i predict montreal or philly will be in the conf finals.   

[/QUOTE]

Yes it is shupe, because the Flyers aren't any where near the Bruins as far as depth goes, or are they ahead of the Bruins in any of the above catagories you mention. Their records show that. So, in order for Flyers to have a hope in hell of beating the Bruins it has to fall on Mason. Which means that he'll have out play Tuukka. I doubt that happens over 7 games. So hence it most certainly is a Rask vs Mason.

[/QUOTE]

You probably said the same thing against the leafs and chicago.  Plus you are a weirdo goalie.  Philly made a run to the cup with leighton.   Who beat guess who.   Teams win,  And rask can thank his team for saving his bacon in game 7 against the leafs in a comeback for the ages.   

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Steve Mason had one good season in his career up until this year. Until Mason does something in the playoffs, he still a one hit wonder. The Red Wings put him there pipe and smoked him his first time out in the playoffs.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You probably said the same thing against the leafs and chicago.  Plus you are a weirdo goalie.  Philly made a run to the cup with leighton.   Who beat guess who.   Teams win,  And rask can thank his team for saving his bacon in game 7 against the leafs in a comeback for the ages.   

[/QUOTE]

Excuse me! How easy you forget you P.O.S!!! FF to the 1130 mark you Zipperhead! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbsj9-JZm4g