Bruins can't win...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Bruins can't win...

at least with some fans!

Take today for example...

if Boston wins big, the excuse will be, "Florida is horrible. Everyone beats them."

if Boston barely squeeks out a win, it will be, "Florida is horrible and this is the best we could do."

and God forbid if Boston loses, we'll hear, "this team has no heart. They shouldn't even be in the playoffs. First round exit."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Bruins can't win...

BFNJ, you've been a champion of "this team is crap" for a couple of weeks now.

Have you calmed down a bit?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I'm a call 'em like I see 'em guy... but I think I maintain perspective after each game. Show me which posts you mean?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

at least with some fans!

Take today for example...

if Boston wins big, the excuse will be, "Florida is horrible. Everyone beats them."

if Boston barely squeeks out a win, it will be, "Florida is horrible and this is the best we could do."

and God forbid if Boston loses, we'll hear, "this team has no heart. They shouldn't even be in the playoffs. First round exit."

Don't forget gutless.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

Also don't forget if Bruins lose, it's Lucic's fault.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Klaas's comment:

Also don't forget if Bruins lose, it's Lucic's fault.

Or Julien's.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

The Bruins and Rask played a very solid game today and won by shutout. A good Florida goalie prevented more scoring from the Bruins who put the best 60 minute effort together in some time. The Panthers are last but was a good test for the Bruins trying to get it back together and to gain some confidence going to the playoffs.

Back into 1st and Looch and Hamilton playing better I feel the Bruins will be back come playooff time. The Bruins will continue to improve with players like Jagr and Soderberg, March, Bergie, Looch all being Better, we will be hyped for the playoffs. They are starting to be the Bruins again and may even be be better with greater talent that is coming together.

So you who say the Bruins can't win The Bruins have something to say about that and I am happy to see push from this team.

I have been angry by the Bruins play lately and blamed the coaches but coaches don't score and players know they have be better so I am sorry for jumping the gun on coaches, but they are accountable for motivation and finally their was some today.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

I thought they played a decent game today although it would have been nice to bury more chances.  Rask was great, Lucic was better, Jagr impressive and I will wait a few more games before I judge Sods.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to mattbs' comment:

I thought they played a decent game today although it would have been nice to bury more chances.  Rask was great, Lucic was better, Jagr impressive and I will wait a few more games before I judge Sods.

Good post I agree with everthing you said.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

BFNJ used to be the President of " the sky is falling " club . I've enjoyed reading your posts the past month. 

p.s. Jersey I apologize using the term above

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

They won 3-0.  You wish they scored more goals.

Because that makes sense.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

He said they played a decent game.really only scored 2 goals,one in empty net 2 goals is all they have been scoring lately,i agree would have liked to see more goals,2 goals won't win many games,ass we can tell bye there record lately

They won 3-0.  You wish they scored more goals.

Because that makes sense.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

4-0 or 5-0 "look" nicer LOL ...  maybe one day there will be a stat for games won by more than 3 goals and we can have an asterisk * next the W in win column.

Kidding aside , as long as the Bruins continue to create scoring chances I'm happy.  They will start going in.   Lucic will have more goals in the playoffs than he has in the season.

14. This post has been removed.