Bruins--Caps Game 6 Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Bruins--Caps Game 6 Thread

Semin grabs his face like he got hit and then they fail to call too many men.....no explanation either.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

You could hear the ref yell to many men what happened

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins--Caps Game 6 Thread:
    [QUOTE]You could hear the ref yell to many men what happened
    Posted by tbone77[/QUOTE]
    I, and the CBC announcers, are still confused by it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Bruins go completely in a shell and start making bad decisions. Need a strong third or they will be teeing it soon GO BRUINS!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ejusox21. Show ejusox21's posts

Normally I dont complain about the officials (especially hockey!)But this game may be the worst I have seen in a long time as far as the calls and non-calls.
    But still, we have a PP to start the 3rd. We need a goal on this PP...Go Bz!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In response to "Re: Bruins--Caps Game 6 Thread": [QUOTE]Normally I dont complain about the officials (especially hockey!)But this game may be the worst I have seen in a long time as far as the calls and non-calls. But still, we have a PP to start the 3rd. We need a goal on this PP...Go Bz! Posted by ejusox21[/QUOTE] The Zebras work through out the playoffs has been below standard over-all.. I don't like to complain about officiating , but if Gregson still has a job after this season.. He has pictures... At this level you expect top level performance.. This ain't it....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babajingo. Show Babajingo's posts

Hey Bruins, remember what you learned when you were squirts?

During a power play, you have to rotate and move.  Don't stand there like
    you're skates are full of lead.  What a waste.  

It cant be the players.  10 players cant play the same way.  It has to be the coaching.  What do I know.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Capitals should be renamed the Cross Checks. It's a routine part of how they play and the refs just watch (like the one on Kelly in front of the net).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kegarret. Show kegarret's posts

That was a penalty on Pouliot? Are you #$*%# me?!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babajingo. Show Babajingo's posts

It was a penalty on Pouliot.  He left his feet.  It was an idiotic penalty on his part.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Elim game + soft hit + 3rd period = put the whistles away.

That call on Pouliot was egregious

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Nice PP kill anyway.  I hope that's the last one.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

He left his feet with little to no malicious intent. Poor form? Yes. Malicious/aggressive? No. He simply finished his check with a goofy check.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

The Bruins are still in it.  They've shown Holtby to be mortal after all. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kegarret. Show kegarret's posts

DaThing...exactly.  Poor form but by no means a penalty.  The refs are picking and choosing, and it has cost Boston the past game and this game.  I don't see Boston getting away with interference calls and then scoring...or Boston getting gift powerplays at opportune times with "next goal wins it".  Where's null spouting his conspiracies? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Death by icing.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

I've said it before and I'll say it again:  The Bruins should have been pounding Semin and Green like the Capitals have been pounding Krejci and Marchand.  If Semin had been softened up like Krejci has, the Bruins would be closing out the series today.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins--Caps Game 6 Thread:
    [QUOTE]I've said it before and I'll say it again:  The Bruins should have been pounding Semin and Green like the Capitals have been pounding Krejci and Marchand.  If Semin had been softened up like Krejci has, the Bruins would be closing out the series today.
    Posted by Mutant211[/QUOTE]
    Here's hoping he gets a pane of glass over the head then.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Caps 3rd goal is directly the fault of a horrible icing by Chara.  He had no need to ice the puck but did.

Still a soft goal by TT but shoulda never been a face off there.  UUUHHGGG

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

The Bruins miss #18 in this one....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Why. Didn't. He. Just. Shoot?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochesternybruinfan. Show rochesternybruinfan's posts

Nice play by Lucic...seems like he coasts through the game most of the time then he strives in ot

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Despite the blown leads I thought it was a gritty win by the Bruins.  Bergeron seems to be playing with one hand though. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Awesome effort for a guy playing hurt, RichHill.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

..bergeron with key face off win at end of regulation.