BRUINS-Carolina ...make your predictions and compare to mine

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

BRUINS-Carolina ...make your predictions and compare to mine

BRUINS 3. CAROLINA 2

chances are, this game will go in overtime

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Re: BRUINS-Carolina ...make your predictions and compare to mine

Bruins 58 Carolina 3. I am 5-0.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Carolina always scares me.  But I'm going boston 4-3 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

The Bruin's played their worse hockey against the Canes last year. Only team to sweep them in the East too. New season & the B's are due for a full 60 game since they haven't done it in the last 3. I'm going to say the B's win 3-2 with Seguin & Krejci gettting goals. That's if Rask starts. If Khudo starts the Canes win 5-1 & he gets pulled after the 1st period...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

NY Rangers - 8

Maple Leafs - 1

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

The Bruin's played their worse hockey against the Canes last year. Only team to sweep them in the East too. New season & the B's are due for a full 60 game since they haven't done it in the last 3. I'm going to say the B's win 3-2 with Seguin & Krejci gettting goals. That's if Rask starts. If Khudo starts the Canes win 5-1 & he gets pulled after the 1st period...

Well to tell u the truth if Khudo would be in the net I would say 3-0 BRUINS

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

wonderful - only 43 more of these ridiculous threads to go.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Well to tell u the truth if Khudo would be in the net I would say 3-0 BRUINS

Let's wager then Stanley....$500 says you're WRONG!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Khudo is starting either against the Canes on Mon, or the Devils. $500 bucks says he doesn't win 3-0!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Khudo is starting either against the Canes on Mon, or the Devils. $500 bucks says he doesn't win 3-0!!

You will either get a "I dont want to take another Bruins fans money" or he just wont reply at all.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to mikzor's comment:

You will either get a "I dont want to take another Bruins fans money" or he just wont reply at all.

EXACTLY!!! ;-D

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Yeah right $500 on my exact score..

I would bet $500 that b's will win 3-0 with Khudo ifmu come up with your prediction score against score anytime dude ...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Yeah right $500 on my exact score..

I would bet $500 that b's will win 3-0 with Khudo ifmu come up with your prediction score against score anytime dude ...

But Stanley for someone to claim that their predictions are right 80% of the time, you should have no issues making this bet. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Just pray that Rask will be in the net ...otherwise..you'll be all on your knees in front of me after the game..

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

OK 

SO WE'got so far 

STANLEY  3-2 B's or 3-0 if Khudo is in the net....     MILKZOR DISQUALIFIED,   .........  SHUPERMAN 4-3 B's.      NeelyOrrBourque 3-2 B's  And CAR 5-1 if Khudo is in the net

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Just pray that Rask will be in the net ...otherwise..you'll be all on your knees in front of me after the game..

You don't sound like that would bother you at all!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

Aslong as theBRUINS WIN...ISNT THAT what WE're all hoping for ?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Rask will probably start against the Canes, then have the next day off against the Devils so that he can be rested for the divisional stretch coming up.

For the hell of it. 4-3 Bruins in OT... Seguin scores 1 or 2.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

See me, feel me, touch me, heal me....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to mikzor's comment:

I ma happy to see that you have feelings after all .....

See me, feel me, touch me, heal me....

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

I don't think the Canes are that good. I understand they just beat Buffalo in back to back games, but it's also early.

Bruins should be able to win it going away.  The B's deep roster is a lot for most teams to handle.

They were deep last year & went 0-4 against them. And they didn't have two Stalls to contend with. Don't under estimate the Canes. If Ward is on his game he's just as good if not better than Rask at this point in their careers.