BRUINS could lose in the1st round if ...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: BRUINS could lose in the1st round if ...

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

If anyone was on the fence as to whether or not Stanley was a real Bruins fan, or just out trolling the board, just read this thread. 

No way a real fan with nearly 3400 posts creates this thread or is unaware the Soderberg wasn't official.  Stanley is a troll that likes to jerk everyone around, objective is no different tan Null or ColonCampbell.  Stop falling for it people.

Whatever you say ...very time I tell the truth ...some fans get mad at me ..totally ridiculous ...pen your eyes my friend we eed to make major adjutments before going into the playoffs because right now I wouldnt bet a penny on our BRUINS ....YOU are not a tru BRUINS fan my friend just get out of this board

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

at least he knew what every TRU bruins fan knew, which is that soderberg had been released by the SIHF

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Krug has been the best player by far that I saw this seaon on our Power Play ...just look back at that power play goal against the scabs (5-6 loss)  he moves the puck so quickly ..he makes great passes....he is smart and talented ..we really need a player like that on our PP

Even better than Jagr in his brief time with the Bruins, Stanley? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

I saw this thread and instantly thought "oh boy"

C is smart. A is stupid, and the secondary part of it is REALLY stupid.

B is stupid

Peverley will never be scratched for Krug. 

He makes one thread after another suggesting trading or sitting Peverley because he was traded for Wheeler.

Figure out his madness rather than trying to make sense of it.

PS: B's lose 1st round no matter what happens.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

I saw this thread and instantly thought "oh boy"

C is smart. A is stupid, and the secondary part of it is REALLY stupid.

B is stupid

Peverley will never be scratched for Krug. 

He makes one thread after another suggesting trading or sitting Peverley because he was traded for Wheeler.

Figure out his madness rather than trying to make sense of it.

PS: B's lose 1st round no matter what happens.

Not because Pev was traded for Wheeler..I have turned the page on BW,   But the flying mosquito never goes to the net ...he really sucks ..he doesnt help our team ...he is part of the 3 stooges family...put them all 3 on waivers and not one team would claim any of them....sorry dude but if you like Pev, you dont like the Bruins

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

The Bruins will lose in the 1st rd. if they don't start to play their hard hitting, forechecking, and go to the front of the presence. They are not hitting, they are playing too loose in their own end and have stopped playing phyisical. They seem to be afraid to let them selves go and play instinctive hockey. Is this the result of playing in a defensive system or a team not allowed to show their offensive parts. This is up to CJ and with a team as deep as Boston he better push the right buttons.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to brunod's comment:

The Bruins will lose in the 1st rd. if they don't start to play their hard hitting, forechecking, and go to the front of the presence. They are not hitting, they are playing too loose in their own end and have stopped playing phyisical. They seem to be afraid to let them selves go and play instinctive hockey. Is this the result of playing in a defensive system or a team not allowed to show their offensive parts. This is up to CJ and with a team as deep as Boston he better push the right buttons.

brunod...I agree with you ...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lostinbaltimore. Show lostinbaltimore's posts

16 teams make the playoffs and of those 16 teams 8 will lose in the first round, therefore anyone of the 16 teams could lose in the first round. Those results are to be determined at a later date.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

If they keep playing like they have the last month they will be gone quick.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

what's this new found obsession with jamie tardiff? have you seen him play more than the two games he's played in the NHL? all of a sudden he has 30 goals in the A at the age of 28 and you're saying "HE MUST BE CALLED UP" while massaging the scalp of your blake wheeler bobblehead.

you're wrong about peverley. he isn't playing well, but i do think a lot of that has to do with who he's been playing with. i'm pretty sure he was top 3 in points per game for the Bs last year. 

I'm far more concerned and disappointed with the play of lucic and horton than peverley.

Sections
Shortcuts