Bruins drop to 8th in power rankings, Habs jump way up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Bruins drop to 8th in power rankings, Habs jump way up

NHL Power Rankings

sure hate seeing the habs that high, and how about the thrashers getting some respect, that must be their highest ranking of all time

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

Re: Bruins drop to 8th in power rankings, Habs jump way up

Yeah, then again, the Habs eat monkey excrement. Just saying.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxfan5990. Show bosoxfan5990's posts

Once Savard comes back I see the Bruins moving their way back up in the rankings...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Couldthisbetheyear. Show Couldthisbetheyear's posts

Hate to say this, but 8th is a little generous.  We have to turn it on soon or will find ourselves out of a playoff spot soon. Who is going to take this team on their shoulders and turn things around??  Hopefully, the poor play recently has been the flubug with players not energized?  If it isn't then we in trouble.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

I love seeing my Habs "way up" in those power rankings.

Agree that the Thrashers deserve some R-E-S-P-E-C-T though...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins drop to 8th in power rankings, Habs jump way up:
    [QUOTE]I love seeing my Habs "way up" in those power rankings. Agree that the Thrashers deserve some R-E-S-P-E-C-T though...
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]
    I've never put any stock in those TSN rankings, or any other ranking for that matter. Anyone who does is a loser, and needs to get out of mommy and daddies basement, and get a life.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Hey Beez!!  Gotta love the cream colored ,left handed Strat....is your last name Hendrix? Hahaa...Go Bruins!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins drop to 8th in power rankings, Habs jump way up:
    [QUOTE]Hey Beez!!  Gotta love the cream colored ,left handed Strat....is your last name Hendrix? Hahaa...Go Bruins!!
    Posted by scottm50[/QUOTE]
    Scott, it's a rare 84 lefthanded Tokai strat......cool that you noticed. No my last name isn't Hendrix,lol, but it was given to me by a die hard Leafs fan, haha! go Bruins!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

These powers rankings seem to be from some Boston site -- not TSN.

If rankings were actually standings, the Habs should be much higher.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

rmiller, a report came out today saying the bruins would not send seguin to the world juniors, time for you to leave