Krejci C                Caron F                    Ferrence C
    Lucic C                Kelly D                      McQuaid B
    Horton D               Paille B                     Seidenberg A
    Seguin A              Campbell C                Thomas A
    Marchand A          Thorton D                  Rask
    Bergeron A           Corvo B
    Peverly B              Boychuck A
    Puoilot B Chara B

Funny Puoilot got moved up tonight and Peverly shifted. We have been saying this for while. Seguin Clearly best player on the ice. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from epavao. Show epavao's posts

Re: Bruins Early Report Cards

BIG FAT F all around

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Agree with the grades, have they tried Marchant with Seguin? they seem to be the only two who play every shift.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Sorry I give Rask an A

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

I am telling you would be great to see top line.

Marchand Bergeron Seguin
    Pouliot Krejci Lucic

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

If you don't know the team well enough to spell the player's names correctly, how can you grade their performances?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Bruins Early Report Cards:[QUOTE] Caron F   Ferrence C    posted by Macfact[/QUOTE]

Ok I'll play along why the "F" for Caron and a "C" for Ference ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dalexander2424. Show dalexander2424's posts

The D for Horton better stand for Doesn't even deserve a grade he's playing so bad. Worst player on the ice hands down, no doubt about it. I am praying that he's hurt so that he has a good excuse. 

On a happier note how about Puoliot. He's been one of their best players every game he's played so far. And Seguin is a god. Absolute beast out there. He could very easily put up 80 points this year (wishful thinking). 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins Early Report Cards:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Bruins Early Report Cards : Ok I'll play along why the "F" for Caron and a "C" for Ference ?
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

C is for cookie, thats good enough for me. - Cookie Monster

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

[QUOTE]If you don't know the team well enough to spell the player's names correctly, how can you grade their performances?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

How many names did I spell wrong Shupe? I know for sure. benoit's name.
    What are your grades you know more about hockey

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBruinswin. Show KJBruinswin's posts

The only A's should be Seguin, Marchand, Thomas, and Rask. The rest are C's or worse.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBruinswin. Show KJBruinswin's posts

Look at Thornton and Ference.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

FLunked Spelling for Macfact but my grades are not that far off for the players. DUH DUH DUH

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

we're doin report cards after 4 games now? Really?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Mac,

Position Break Down

Goalie- TT and Rask both get A's
    Defense- Chara/Corvo B   Seids/Boy B-  AM/AF C AF has been invisible.
    Fwds
    DK/Horton/Lucic- D  Only b/c DK has played well. 
    Bergie/Marchand/Peverly  B+  Marchand has been excellent and Bergie is Bergie.
    Seguin/Kelly/Caron B  Seguin has been awesome.  The other 2 not so much.
    Campy/ST/Paille/Pouliot C-  Their job is to bring energy and not get scored on. They havent done that. 

Overall team grade- C  Goalies Defense has been above avg.  Lucic/Horton need to be benched.  Maybe that will spark them.  And do it early.  Make em reailze its a new year. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Why does Pouliot get a "B" and Kelly gets a "D"?

Why does McQuaid get a "B" and Ference get a "C"?

Why does Thornton get a "D"?

Why does Paille get a "B" and Campbell get a "C"?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Bruins Early Report Cards : Ok I'll play along why the "F" for Caron and a "C" for Ference ?
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

I can't help thinking, we would have gotten at least 1 point tonight had Caron not coughed up the puck right in front of TT trying to stick handle it out of the zone. Rookie mistake, granted... but still brutal to watch.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

Easy, easy, boys.  It's only 4 games.  There was talk (warranted, as it turns out) of a bit of a hangover.  If they win 4 of the next 6, this will all be forgotten. 

For the time being, you can take solace in the fact that you're still ahead of Winnipeg in the conference standings (although they have 3 games in hand).

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]Easy, easy, boys.  It's only 4 games.  There was talk (warranted, as it turns out) of a bit of a hangover.  If they win 4 of the next 6, this will all be forgotten.  For the time being, you can take solace in the fact that you're still ahead of Winnipeg in the conference standings (although they have 3 games in hand).
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]

Why are you still here?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Doesn't matter about individual player report cards because a 1-3 start for the Stanley Cup champs in an overall F in my books. Still too soon for a full out spaz attack but clearly this is an unacceptable beginning to the season.   

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Claude Julien gets an F for the non existant power play, the teams lazy play so far, and his usuing of the 4th line with 3 mins left down a goal tonight.

A to Tuuka and Timmy

A to marchand and Seguin

Strong B's to Peverly and Bergeron

The rest of the team anywhere from a c to an f this group has looked incosistant and not ready to play glad its only 4 games in lets hope by the 10th game we can get the rest of the class up to speed with out A and B students!
    Hope the team isn't in the lockerroom between shifts playing video games, drinking beer, and eating fried chicken like the sox!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Easy, easy, boys.  It's only 4 games.  There was talk (warranted, as it turns out) of a bit of a hangover.  If they win 4 of the next 6, this will all be forgotten.  For the time being, you can take solace in the fact that you're still ahead of Winnipeg in the conference standings (although they have 3 games in hand).
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]
    No, we take solace in the fact that we are Stanley Cup champs. Strange you'd forget the beating so easily. You're seeming pretty smug for someone who's a Canucks fan. Remember this little attempted dig of yours the next time your crying about why no one here gives you any respect when your "just talking hockey".

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

I said during the summer that
    a) they needed more goalscoring
    b) other teams have done more to improve (like the Flyers and
    and
    c) we needed a new PP coach. Posters like Dez said I was totally wrong. It's early yet but boy am I looking like the smart one now   ; - )

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Grades after 4 games (less than 5% of the season) are meaningless.

Sections
Shortcuts