Bruins Early Report Cards

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Bruins Early Report Cards

In Response to Re: Bruins Early Report Cards:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins Early Report Cards : And neither does you saying that he's available. Unless you and George have a hotline. Tell him I said hello.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

Point out where I said "he's available".  Following dumb statements with dumber statements isn't the best practice.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins Early Report Cards : So you changed the rules of the debate.  Good for you.   When is the cut off for games played since you just made new rules.  Anyone is available at any time for the riught price.  I guess I will need to know what a sniper is under your rules as well.  Back in the day 40-50.  Today 20-40?  Just making sure. This time of year I wouldn't think star players would be getting dealt.  20 Games in more likely leading up to the deadline.  I will stick with my belief that anyone can be dealt.  Heck some on here likely don't think Gretzky was a sniper.  So maybe thats a bad example.  92 goals in a year.   Phhhf.... 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Welcome to "Chatting With Chowda". 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins Early Report Cards : Point out where I said "he's available".  Following dumb statements with dumber statements isn't the best practice.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Who were we talking about again ? How many George's do you know that have trading abilities the NHL ? I guess you were thinking of some other George.

You are the king at twisting a conversation around. Now all of a sudden you weren't referring to Semin. I know I was !

Go away NAS. You don't have time for me. You have a Marchand or Thornton thread to go to . Or better yet I started a thread about Jared Knight . Maybe you can go there and accuse me of trying to make you look like a fool again.
    First: 12/30/2009
    Last: 10/15/2011
    In Response to Re: Bruins Early Report Cards : If he was available do you not think that McPhee would have traded him by now or to start a new season ?
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

Just because a guy is available, it doesn't automatically mean good trade offers are coming. This holds no water at all.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]Easy, easy, boys.  It's only 4 games.  There was talk (warranted, as it turns out) of a bit of a hangover.  If they win 4 of the next 6, this will all be forgotten.  For the time being, you can take solace in the fact that you're still ahead of Winnipeg in the conference standings (although they have 3 games in hand).
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]

Awww.... still hurts, doesn't it? By the way, how are your ballerinas looking so far this season? That's ok. You can take solace in the fact that last year's second best team and you came oh so close! LOL

Go away clown!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

this thread is so pointless it makes me laugh

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]this thread is so pointless it makes me laugh
    Posted by bostonfan191646[/QUOTE]
    No you know how we feel about your blog.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins Early Report Cards : No you know how we feel about your blog.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Bazinga!!

Sections
Shortcuts