Bruins Fans are ridiculous

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from elmatador1225. Show elmatador1225's posts

Bruins Fans are ridiculous

Alright so I am a Bruins fan, and have been for as long as I can remember.  Granted, they haven't had the best teams in the past 10 years.  They just came off of a winning streak, and dropped a game to Buffalo.  No one said a damn thing during the winning streak where the team put up stupid amounts of goals.  Yet, they lose last night and here come the boo birds.  People saying that they are done with the season, that we need to make trades, and get rid of the coach along with the GM.  When you look at it though, we are 1st in the NE and in the top 4 for the conference.  I will say that this isn't the best team I have seen, but they are winning enough to stay a top the division.

Be realistic and if you have to whine, wait for a significant losing streak.  Otherwise, stay off the boards!  We are in an amazing time for Boston sports.  Each major sport has a chance to win championships. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Bruins Fans are ridiculous

Agreed, the idiots starting those threads should be kicked off the boards...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

You guys are just Jacobs sheep that can't see that this team is on the precipise of disaster. Doesn't matter if the Bruins are in first or that it has a goalie which is putting on the best season in history. You're just not seeing the point that the team is weak since it doesn't have an enforcer line that starts 3-4 fights per night.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDecision. Show TheDecision's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins Fans are ridiculous:
    [QUOTE]You guys are just Jacobs sheep that can't see that this team is on the precipise of disaster. Doesn't matter if the Bruins are in first or that it has a goalie which is putting on the best season in history. You're just not seeing the point that the team is weak since it doesn't have an enforcer line that starts 3-4 fights per night.
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]

This post just makes me want to facepalm...
    How close to the cap are we spending?  Can we just lay off Jacobs? At least the guy is spending money, christ. 

Look at the core players of this team...Bergeron, Krejci, Marchand, Seguin, Rask, Kampfer, Stuart, Boychuk, Lucic...is anyone over the age of 25? How are we on the cusp of disaster? If anything, with the right additions and subtractions, this team could easily create a dynasty...

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Sarcasm being missed wildly on the board today...

"You're just not seeing the point that the team is weak since it doesn't have an enforcer line that starts 3-4 fights per night."

LOL nrguy, good stuff.

Sections
Shortcuts