Bruins fans at the games are LAME...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoBruins02169. Show GoBruins02169's posts

Bruins fans at the games are LAME...

So .. I was at game 2 (changed from game 3, nevemr been to Tampa in my life) .  B's are up by 3 and the place is SILENT... I couldn't believe it.  it's really disappointing to see and hear.  it's as if the crowd kind of expects the team to lose and just refuse to get their hopes up.

I really believe B's fans need to take a serious look at west coast games. see how they do it in Vancouver, and take a page out of it. 

Or a page from the bolts, for that matter ...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Fans-see-Tampa-off-by-forming-human-Lightning-bo?urn=nhl-wp5436

Somehow, I can't see a human spoked B taking place at Hanscom any time soon ...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Re: Bruins fans at the games are LAME...

Ok so in your first part, you criticize the Bolts fans, then you say the Bs should be more like the Bolts fans. So you're saying since the Bs didn't like up at Hanscom in a team organized event that they're lesser fans?

Did you watch game 2 and hear how electric that place was? The only game where the fans were poor was game 1 of the playoffs, since then it's been nuts.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoBruins02169. Show GoBruins02169's posts

I *WAS* at game 2.  not game 3, my bad.  I found the place electric only in fits and starts. I was also at game 1 Vs the Habs.  and as soon as the first puck went in, the place just DEFLATED.

I watch footage of west coast games and see all the towels and te complete whiteout of the stands and keep thinking "why not in Boston?"

Then again, my voice is still recovering from game TWO. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoBruins02169. Show GoBruins02169's posts

and Nrguy, one more thing, if the B's did a human spoked B stunt, how many would show up ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins fans at the games are LAME...:
    [QUOTE]and Nrguy, one more thing, if the B's did a human spoked B stunt, how many would show up ?
    Posted by GoBruins02169[/QUOTE]

Likely more than the 100 or so that showed up to do the Bolt as that group likely had several Bolts employees. Your comparison to Bolts fans is hilarious though, did you hear that crowd in the first period? You heard that they played "if you're happy and you know it, clap your hands" right?

If you have a problem with the Game 2 crowd, I don't know what to tell you. This isn't Canada but I'll put Bs fans up there with any US hockey team though save for Detroit.

The only Bs fans I can't stand at the games are people that will complain about every play that's not perfect and who yell "Shoot it!!!" every time they're in the zone. Outside of those bozo's, I think Bs fans are great.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins fans at the games are LAME...:
    [QUOTE]and Nrguy, one more thing, if the B's did a human spoked B stunt, how many would show up ?
    Posted by GoBruins02169[/QUOTE]

I like how showing up for some dumb stunt at the airport determines how good the fans are...?

I wouldn't drive out to the airport to do something like that in a million years.  I'm not a cheerleader that follows the team around to do stunts like that -- I'm a hockey fan.  Got way too much to do with my time.  I watch the games.  All of them. 

Would you be happy if the whole building does the wave and the chicken dance tonight??  Good grief.  This is hockey.  Boston fans are great.  Just ask Kessel.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoBruins02169. Show GoBruins02169's posts

I'm not saying going to the airport is what makes fans or not fans.

I'm jus tsaying I was surprised at how quiet the building can get sometimes, that's all. and yes, I was also thinking of Detroit fans when I said the fans in the garden can get a little too quiet sometimes.

you don't need the chicken dance, or the wave.  Noise throughout the game, even when we're down would be a good place to start...