Bruins Fire Head of Scouting

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: Bruins Fire Head of Scouting

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

[don't help...]

[/QUOTE]

I wasn't going to but the comments were getting a little carried away.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to stanjon's comment:

thanks for finding that. appreciate it!

Lucky guess on your part. You are still "Three Stooges" worthy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

[QUOTE]

re: picking Seguin.  No question they had to pick Tyler.  Look at that draft and point out a player anywhere near as good - other than Taylor Hall.

Taylor and Tyler were 1a and 1b - or 1b and 1a...Chiarelli can neither be credited nor blamed for picking whomever was left in the 1b(#2) slot.

[/QUOTE]

I agree with your statement.  However, couldn't the same thing have been said this year with Mackinnon and Jones?  Yet Florida & Tampa thought otherwise.  

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

[QUOTE]

thanks for finding that. appreciate it!

Lucky guess on your part. You are still "Three Stooges" worthy.

if u feel I was guessing ok but thanks again .

[/QUOTE]

I don't think you were lucky.  Since, you know, you were unequivocally wrong about 98% of what you claimed.  That's why he called you a stooge, and why everyone here agrees.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

Fletch i can get say 10 posters to say that Fletch is whatever  but will that be the truth.

Now, my dear friend,  anyone with a certain intelligence would label you as a geek (outside these boards) . last time you we were going back and forth and you began the name calling but really not that vulgar . We were arguing consantantly but only when i created another thread which i wished to adress wit bad hab did you call the moderator or whatever means you used to get my posts removed and some of your friends applauded you like you were a hero. That is done by a geek. The only reason you got my posts removed was because i was discussing with bd hab and  I said for the time being i was putting you on ignore and you could not take it- you had to regain some sort of power .  Anyhow I did adress this with Boston Globe and in was a little say angry. If you look at all those posts there was nothing
    to suggest to be removed .

It is like a student who teases another and get's teased back and the tudent who starts the teasing quickly calls the teacher. You gat any of this Fletch.

YEs, but that's because you have ten accounts.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to MeanE's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

[QUOTE]

re: picking Seguin.  No question they had to pick Tyler.  Look at that draft and point out a player anywhere near as good - other than Taylor Hall.

Taylor and Tyler were 1a and 1b - or 1b and 1a...Chiarelli can neither be credited nor blamed for picking whomever was left in the 1b(#2) slot.
    [QUOTE]

I agree with your statement.  However, couldn't the same thing have been said this year with Mackinnon and Jones?  Yet Florida & Tampa thought otherwise.  

...except teams with this year's top picks must have felt a greater need for a forward than defenseman, so Jones dropped a couple of picks.

When Taylor/Tyler were eligible, they were clearly recognized as interchangeable( by most scouts at the time) and destined to go 1-2, 2-1.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Fletch i can get say 10 posters to say that Fletch is whatever  but will that be the truth.

Now, my dear friend,  anyone with a certain intelligence would label you as a geek (outside these boards) . last time you we were going back and forth and you began the name calling but really not that vulgar . We were arguing constantly but only when i created another thread which i wished to adress with bad hab did you call the moderator or whatever means you used to get my posts removed and some of your friends applauded you like you were a hero. That is done by a geek. The only reason you got my posts removed was because i was discussing with bd hab and  I said for the time being i was putting you on ignore and you could not take it- you had to regain some sort of leverage.  Anyhow I did adress this with Boston Globe . If you look at all those posts there was nothing
    to suggest they should have been  removed .

It is like a student who teases another and get's teased back and the tudent who starts the teasing quickly calls the teacher. You gat any of this Fletch.

stanjon, I don't know exactly what kind of powers you think I have (if your hot water heater dies this week...don't look at me...).  But I will give you some advice since you have 5 accounts and you get reported a lot, and I am familiar with the BDC rules.

You're toeing the troll line.  I've actually stuck up for you as not being a "troll" in the past.  You are probably the most uninformed, childish, and foolish poster here.  You're whiney too.  But none of that makes you a troll.  You can be as dumb as you want, as long as you are part of the discussion here, and not just a disruptive presence for everyone else. 

You get reported and ignored a lot.  That can certainly catch up with you.  When you're ignored by half the board, it is a tip to BDC that you're a loser.

You have 5 different accounts.  That can be considered spamming.  Especially when all of your different user accounts repeat the same thing.

You insult other posters.  Others do that too, for sure, but you do a lot of the specific type of namecalling that is prohibited by the BDC rules.

So, you might want to shape up.  Try using just one account for starters.  If you're smart you shouldn't need 5 different accounts (it isn't working anyhow).

Got it?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

...That is done by a geek...

geek

/gik/ Show Spelled [geek]Slang.

noun

1. a digital-technology expert or enthusiast (a term of pride as self-reference, but often used disparagingly by others).

2.  a person who has excessive enthusiasm for and some expertise about a specialized subject or activity: a foreign-film geek.

3. a peculiar or otherwise dislikable person, especially one who is perceived to be overly intellectual.

4. a carnival performer who performs sensationally morbid or disgusting acts, as biting off the head of a live chicken.

According to Dictionary.com these are the defintions of the word - geek.

Which one applies to Fletcher1 in your book marco0863?  

1.? Maybe, but this seems like a good thing these days...

2.? Being called an expert in something is not so hurtful or insulting...

3.? Possibly, he does seem overly intellectual...in his own mind, of course.

4.? Not likely, this seems more of a description of that evil skating clown that is Shuperman's avatar.

Stanjon, feel free to chime in here too.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Hey Dave, it would appear to Marco as if you asking a direct question is hostile behavior. Please get back to me if you ever figure that on out. Until then, stop "contributating the ignorance".

"wow,check out all of the losers in here......"

-Gerry Dee

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

geek

/gik/ Show Spelled [geek]Slang.

noun   1. a digital-technology expert or enthusiast (a term of pride as self-reference, but often used disparagingly by others).   2.  a person who has excessive enthusiasm for and some expertise about a specialized subject or activity: a foreign-film geek.    3. a peculiar or otherwise dislikable person, especially one who is perceived to be overly intellectual.   4. a carnival performer who performs sensationally morbid or disgusting acts, as biting off the head of a live chicken.

Wow, I like #4.  Let's go with that.

Yeah, that's what I would've guessed for you. The only way to improve upon being a carnival performer is to work at the freak show. Well done my friend. 

[/QUOTE]

I gather you you are a freak show entertainer.  I love this cult . Mr. Moon would be proud of you. Guys simmer down a little. Dez let it go!  Are you sicilian ? You know Dez, you seemed to like Seguin and now frokm what i read you welcome the trade. Do you usually turn so quickly.

[/QUOTE]

I like Hamilton too but I won't mind if he gets traded for Weber. Liking a player shouldn't mean you lose sight of what appears to be a good return. Feel free to provide examples of when I turned on Seguin.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

My ethnicity has no bearing on a hockey forum but since you asked, I'm actually a middle aged, obese, Chinese woman who, ironically enough, likes to wear shirts that say, "no fatties".

-Gerry Dee

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

My ethnicity has no bearing on a hockey forum but since you asked, I'm actually a middle aged, obese, Chinese woman who, ironically enough, likes to wear shirts that say, "no fatties".

-Gerry Dee

I KNEW IT!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts