Bruins Fire Head of Scouting

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: Bruins Fire Head of Scouting

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

[don't help...]

I wasn't going to but the comments were getting a little carried away.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to stanjon's comment:

thanks for finding that. appreciate it!

Lucky guess on your part. You are still "Three Stooges" worthy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

re: picking Seguin.  No question they had to pick Tyler.  Look at that draft and point out a player anywhere near as good - other than Taylor Hall.

Taylor and Tyler were 1a and 1b - or 1b and 1a...Chiarelli can neither be credited nor blamed for picking whomever was left in the 1b(#2) slot.

I agree with your statement.  However, couldn't the same thing have been said this year with Mackinnon and Jones?  Yet Florida & Tampa thought otherwise.  

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

thanks for finding that. appreciate it!

Lucky guess on your part. You are still "Three Stooges" worthy.

if u feel I was guessing ok but thanks again .

I don't think you were lucky.  Since, you know, you were unequivocally wrong about 98% of what you claimed.  That's why he called you a stooge, and why everyone here agrees.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Fletch i can get say 10 posters to say that Fletch is whatever  but will that be the truth.

Now, my dear friend,  anyone with a certain intelligence would label you as a geek (outside these boards) . last time you we were going back and forth and you began the name calling but really not that vulgar . We were arguing constantly but only when i created another thread which i wished to adress with bad hab did you call the moderator or whatever means you used to get my posts removed and some of your friends applauded you like you were a hero. That is done by a geek. The only reason you got my posts removed was because i was discussing with bd hab and  I said for the time being i was putting you on ignore and you could not take it- you had to regain some sort of leverage.  Anyhow I did adress this with Boston Globe . If you look at all those posts there was nothing
    to suggest they should have been  removed .

It is like a student who teases another and get's teased back and the tudent who starts the teasing quickly calls the teacher. You gat any of this Fletch.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

Fletch i can get say 10 posters to say that Fletch is whatever  but will that be the truth.

Now, my dear friend,  anyone with a certain intelligence would label you as a geek (outside these boards) . last time you we were going back and forth and you began the name calling but really not that vulgar . We were arguing consantantly but only when i created another thread which i wished to adress wit bad hab did you call the moderator or whatever means you used to get my posts removed and some of your friends applauded you like you were a hero. That is done by a geek. The only reason you got my posts removed was because i was discussing with bd hab and  I said for the time being i was putting you on ignore and you could not take it- you had to regain some sort of power .  Anyhow I did adress this with Boston Globe and in was a little say angry. If you look at all those posts there was nothing
    to suggest to be removed .

It is like a student who teases another and get's teased back and the tudent who starts the teasing quickly calls the teacher. You gat any of this Fletch.

YEs, but that's because you have ten accounts.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Now, my dear friend,  anyone with a certain intelligence would label you as a geek (outside these boards) . last time you we were going back and forth and you began the name calling but really not that vulgar . We were arguing consantantly but only when i created another thread which i wished to adress wit bad hab did you call the moderator or whatever means you used to get my posts removed and some of your friends applauded you like you were a hero. That is done by a geek. The only reason you got my posts removed was because i was discussing with bd hab and  I said for the time being i was putting you on ignore and you could not take it- you had to regain some sort of power .  Anyhow I did adress this with Boston Globe and in was a little say angry. If you look at all those posts there was nothing
    to suggest to be removed .

YEs, but that's because you have ten accounts.

I do not have 10 accounts. i have been called bruins8, cTony and other names . During that discussion bruins8 or other were not even present. I find that when someone does not share the views of a few posters on here they are quickly made to look as outcasts. The manipulation that goes on here is absurd.  Now, is it in my intenyion to get a few of my fellow friends to begin posting - YES! this will certainly change things around here

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to MeanE's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

[QUOTE]

re: picking Seguin.  No question they had to pick Tyler.  Look at that draft and point out a player anywhere near as good - other than Taylor Hall.

Taylor and Tyler were 1a and 1b - or 1b and 1a...Chiarelli can neither be credited nor blamed for picking whomever was left in the 1b(#2) slot.
    [QUOTE]

I agree with your statement.  However, couldn't the same thing have been said this year with Mackinnon and Jones?  Yet Florida & Tampa thought otherwise.  

...except teams with this year's top picks must have felt a greater need for a forward than defenseman, so Jones dropped a couple of picks.

When Taylor/Tyler were eligible, they were clearly recognized as interchangeable( by most scouts at the time) and destined to go 1-2, 2-1.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Now, my dear friend,  anyone with a certain intelligence would label you as a geek (outside these boards) . last time you we were going back and forth and you began the name calling but really not that vulgar . We were arguing constantly but only when i created another thread which i wished to adress with bad hab did you call the moderator or whatever means you used to get my posts removed and some of your friends applauded you like you were a hero. That is done by a geek. The only reason you got my posts removed was because i was discussing with bd hab and  I said for the time being i was putting you on ignore and you could not take it- you had to regain some sort of leverage.  Anyhow I did adress this with Boston Globe . If you look at all those posts there was nothing

stanjon, I don't know exactly what kind of powers you think I have (if your hot water heater dies this week...don't look at me...).  But I will give you some advice since you have 5 accounts and you get reported a lot, and I am familiar with the BDC rules.

You're toeing the troll line.  I've actually stuck up for you as not being a "troll" in the past.  You are probably the most uninformed, childish, and foolish poster here.  You're whiney too.  But none of that makes you a troll.  You can be as dumb as you want, as long as you are part of the discussion here, and not just a disruptive presence for everyone else. 

You get reported and ignored a lot.  That can certainly catch up with you.  When you're ignored by half the board, it is a tip to BDC that you're a loser.

You have 5 different accounts.  That can be considered spamming.  Especially when all of your different user accounts repeat the same thing.

You insult other posters.  Others do that too, for sure, but you do a lot of the specific type of namecalling that is prohibited by the BDC rules.

So, you might want to shape up.  Try using just one account for starters.  If you're smart you shouldn't need 5 different accounts (it isn't working anyhow).

Got it?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

...That is done by a geek...

geek

/gik/ Show Spelled [geek]Slang.

noun

1. a digital-technology expert or enthusiast (a term of pride as self-reference, but often used disparagingly by others).

2.  a person who has excessive enthusiasm for and some expertise about a specialized subject or activity: a foreign-film geek.

3. a peculiar or otherwise dislikable person, especially one who is perceived to be overly intellectual.

4. a carnival performer who performs sensationally morbid or disgusting acts, as biting off the head of a live chicken.

According to Dictionary.com these are the defintions of the word - geek.

Which one applies to Fletcher1 in your book marco0863?  

1.? Maybe, but this seems like a good thing these days...

2.? Being called an expert in something is not so hurtful or insulting...

3.? Possibly, he does seem overly intellectual...in his own mind, of course.

4.? Not likely, this seems more of a description of that evil skating clown that is Shuperman's avatar.

Stanjon, feel free to chime in here too.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

stanjon, I don't know exactly what kind of powers you think I have (if your hot water heater dies this week...don't look at me...).  But I will give you some advice since you have 5 accounts and you get reported a lot, and I am familiar with the BDC rules.

You're toeing the troll line.  I've actually stuck up for you as not being a "troll" in the past.  You are probably the most uninformed, childish, and foolish poster here.  You're whiney too.  But none of that makes you a troll.  You can be as dumb as you want, as long as you are part of the discussion here, and not just a disruptive presence for everyone else. 

You get reported and ignored a lot.  That can certainly catch up with you.  When you're ignored by half the board, it is a tip to BDC that you're a loser.

You have 5 different accounts.  That can be considered spamming.  Especially when all of your different user accounts repeat the same thing.

You insult other posters.  Others do that too, for sure, but you do a lot of the specific type of namecalling that is prohibited by the BDC rules.

So, you might want to shape up.  Try using just one account for starters.  If you're smart you shouldn't need 5 different accounts (it isn't working anyhow).

Got it?

well first if you really stuck up for me - Marco0863 or Marco100 (thats is the sameguy) The only reason i used marco0863 is because i ahd not posted for a while and i wasn't able to get marco 100 back.

Now Fletch, if you read my posts they certainly are not dumb and you know it. in fact what i said about the Ohl- dumb  No , about Gorton dumb no.

I cannot change your belief all i can assure you is that I do not have 10 accounts and if there was away to prove it - I would. In fact before you got my account suspended temporarily , i had never ever gotten suspended before. I stireed alot of sh!t with BDC  and they re implemented my account quickly.

Once again you are generalizing that i am ignored by half the boards .trust even those who do cannot help but take a little peep.  Say I am ignored from half the boards as you say . How does that make me or anyone a loser?  Are these boards the voices of the ultimate winners of the world.

Anyhow if you want to discuss things with me(Marco0863) anytime and really in the most fair fashion then i am for it but we need to put these past issues aside.

I have been a bruin  fan for all my life and people around me unanimously will tell u that i know a thing or two however i do not search for everything much goes on my memory and and judgement based on experience.

For ex. many agree with the seguin trade. i do not know if you do. I project this to be a trade that will be a sour one for us. I also think it had nothing to do with Seguin drinking and partying habits. This ws mostly a cap related trade. Now many will come back and say

How dumb are u? blah blah blah.

trading a guy like Seguin is a very risky trade that you do not do. How long will it be before we ver get another #2 overall pick.

I also made very pertinent statements about the OHL- nothing dumb about that

the same for Gorton

Where all this began and i cannot recal if you were part of it was my thoughts on the kessel trade- many just went crazy on me . This is a useless case cause people just have too uch dislike for him to be rational.

Once again if you did stick up for me (must have been Marco100 at the time) do appreciate the backing

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

...That is done by a geek...

geek

noun

1. a digital-technology expert or enthusiast (a term of pride as self-reference, but often used disparagingly by others).

2.  a person who has excessive enthusiasm for and some expertise about a specialized subject or activity: a foreign-film geek.

3. a peculiar or otherwise dislikable person, especially one who is perceived to be overly intellectual.

4. a carnival performer who performs sensationally morbid or disgusting acts, as biting off the head of a live chicken.

According to Dictionary.com these are the defintions of the word - geek.

Which one applies to Fletcher1 in your book marco0863?  

1.? Maybe, but this seems like a good thing these days...

2.? Being called an expert in something is not so hurtful or insulting...

3.? Possibly, he does seem overly intellectual...in his own mind, of course.

4.? Not likely, this seems more of a description of that evil skating clown that is Shuperman's avatar.

Stanjon, feel free to chime in here too.

This is exactly what i mean- i answered you in avery respectful way and yet you just had to show your hostility. You are just contributating the ignorance by numbers conspiracy theory. Now look fletch you see- I did not insult this davinator guy in any way. Actually i do not even know who he is but there it is again

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

geek

noun   1. a digital-technology expert or enthusiast (a term of pride as self-reference, but often used disparagingly by others).   2.  a person who has excessive enthusiasm for and some expertise about a specialized subject or activity: a foreign-film geek.    3. a peculiar or otherwise dislikable person, especially one who is perceived to be overly intellectual.   4. a carnival performer who performs sensationally morbid or disgusting acts, as biting off the head of a live chicken.

Wow, I like #4.  Let's go with that.

Yeah, that's what I would've guessed for you. The only way to improve upon being a carnival performer is to work at the freak show. Well done my friend. 

I gather you you are a freak show entertainer.  I love this cult . Mr. Moon would be proud of you. Guys simmer down a little. Dez let it go!  Are you sicilian ? You know Dez, you seemed to like Seguin and now frokm what i read you welcome the trade. Do you usually turn so quickly.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Hey Dave, it would appear to Marco as if you asking a direct question is hostile behavior. Please get back to me if you ever figure that on out. Until then, stop "contributating the ignorance".

"wow,check out all of the losers in here......"

-Gerry Dee

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

geek

noun   1. a digital-technology expert or enthusiast (a term of pride as self-reference, but often used disparagingly by others).   2.  a person who has excessive enthusiasm for and some expertise about a specialized subject or activity: a foreign-film geek.    3. a peculiar or otherwise dislikable person, especially one who is perceived to be overly intellectual.   4. a carnival performer who performs sensationally morbid or disgusting acts, as biting off the head of a live chicken.

Yeah, that's what I would've guessed for you. The only way to improve upon being a carnival performer is to work at the freak show. Well done my friend. 

I gather you you are a freak show entertainer.  I love this cult . Mr. Moon would be proud of you. Guys simmer down a little. Dez let it go!  Are you sicilian ? You know Dez, you seemed to like Seguin and now frokm what i read you welcome the trade. Do you usually turn so quickly.

I like Hamilton too but I won't mind if he gets traded for Weber. Liking a player shouldn't mean you lose sight of what appears to be a good return. Feel free to provide examples of when I turned on Seguin.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Hey Dave, it would appear to Marco as if you asking a direct question is hostile behavior. Please get back to me if you ever figure that on out. Until then, stop "contributating the ignorance".

-Gerry Dee

well , Dez, it started with Geek . and some of the follwing was not say really nice buyt ill admit not enough to be hostile. The fact he responded like that made it hostile. I simply answered his post about Seguin and hall in mild mannered respectful way so why not reply in the same way

are you sicilian?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

geek

I like Hamilton too but I won't mind if he gets traded for Weber. Liking a player shouldn't mean you lose sight of what appears to be a good return. Feel free to provide examples of when I turned on Seguin.

so do you agree with the seguin trade- and pls let's leave the superlatives aside for a moment

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

My ethnicity has no bearing on a hockey forum but since you asked, I'm actually a middle aged, obese, Chinese woman who, ironically enough, likes to wear shirts that say, "no fatties".

-Gerry Dee

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

My ethnicity has no bearing on a hockey forum but since you asked, I'm actually a middle aged, obese, Chinese woman who, ironically enough, likes to wear shirts that say, "no fatties".

-Gerry Dee

I KNEW IT!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts