Bruins Fire Head of Scouting

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Bruins Fire Head of Scouting

In response to DaveyN's comment:

We need more Yuri Alexandrov or Mikko Lethonen talk around here. Liven things up a little.

Anyone know if Chudinov is coming to camp? A can't miss prospect. He'd probably win the Norris trophy.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

In response to Davinator's comment:

In response to marco0863's comment:

...That is done by a geek...

geek

/gik/ Show Spelled [geek]Slang.

noun

1. a digital-technology expert or enthusiast (a term of pride as self-reference, but often used disparagingly by others).

2.  a person who has excessive enthusiasm for and some expertise about a specialized subject or activity: a foreign-film geek.

3. a peculiar or otherwise dislikable person, especially one who is perceived to be overly intellectual.

4. a carnival performer who performs sensationally morbid or disgusting acts, as biting off the head of a live chicken.

According to Dictionary.com these are the defintions of the word - geek.

Which one applies to Fletcher1 in your book marco0863?  

1.? Maybe, but this seems like a good thing these days...

2.? Being called an expert in something is not so hurtful or insulting...

3.? Possibly, he does seem overly intellectual...in his own mind, of course.

4.? Not likely, this seems more of a description of that evil skating clown that is Shuperman's avatar.

Stanjon, feel free to chime in here too.

This is exactly what i mean- i answered you in avery respectful way and yet you just had to show your hostility. You are just contributating the ignorance by numbers conspiracy theory. Now look fletch you see- I did not insult this davinator guy in any way. Actually i do not even know who he is but there it is again

Sorry marco - I wasn't trying to be hostile - quite the opposite..just having a bit of fun with your choice of words to describe Fletcher.

I actually had to look it up to see if there was a derogatory definition for the word 'geek'.

I didn't think there was one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

I can't wait for hockey to start again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Summer.....

Are you not entertained?!?!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/07/23/kalman-bruins-recent-draft-history-not-perfect-but-not-far-off-from-nhls-top-teams/#.Ue7Zaj4ZO88.twitter

Street hockey is great for kids. It’s energetic, competitive, and skillful. And best of all it keeps them off the street.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Yup, Dez going on with his "man boobs" t shirit comment or whatever it was, then I think to the thread having "Marty Feldman eyes". BTW who is the head of scouting?

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Summer.....

Are you not entertained?!?!