BRUINS- FLA game thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: BRUINS- FLA game thread

What game are the refs at?????!!! BRUTAL garbage & I really would like to know what's the process, or punishment for these goofs that don't do their dam job! 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

That should have been called. I hate to blame refs but that was bad. The play was in front of him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

That would have been big but Peverley got stoned.

no excuse for pevs there

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Ref just figured  Lucic is big enough to absorb that type of hit , and they always get the retaliation 100% of the time..should have been a penalty but it wasn't... Lucic should know to keep his wits about him , selfish play.. plenty of time left in the game to get at Weaver without putting team at risk... good thing pk killed off remainder of period.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

Awful non call on Weaver who boarded Lucic. Inexecusable that two refs can't see that the ref who called Lucic actually did so out of the corner of his eye which proves he knows me missed the board on Weaver, originally.

This Florida homer annoucing crew is painful.

With NHL Game Center you have a choice to switch the home/away feed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to cowboys9's comment:

Ref just figured  Lucic is big enough to absorb that type of hit , and they always get the retaliation 100% of the time..should have been a penalty but it wasn't... Lucic should know to keep his wits about him , selfish play.. plenty of time left in the game to get at Weaver without putting team at risk... good thing pk killed off remainder of period.

You haven't played much hockey have you? That was the perfect reaction by LUCIC! That's a true hockey player's response. Not lay down & try to draw the call. Get up & give it back! That's not just Bruin hockey! That's hockey period!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Actually the game is not being called well on both sides.  Bergeron tripping was questionable.  Lucic's hit should have been called no matter how big of a player he may be.  

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

no excuse for pevs there

What does that even mean? Peverley had a breakaway against an NHL goalie but he didn't score. What in the world does he need an excuse for?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

no excuse for pevs there

What does that even mean? Peverley had a breakaway against an NHL goalie but he didn't score. What in the world does he need an excuse for?

LOL Wow....I have no idea!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

One of the two refs should have seen the Lucic boarding. Isn't that why they have 2?

Will Weaver buck up and throw with Luc?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to cowboys9's comment:

oh no. no no. that needs to be responded to right then whether the penalty is called or not. What I would have prefered to happen would be for lucic to go spin the guy aroudn and force him to drop the gloves rather than hit him from behind. but that needs to be responded to instantly. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

bruinsfaninNJ has gone off the deep end.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

That should have been called. I hate to blame refs but that was bad. The play was in front of him.

Acually the ref was moving from the corner to allow the puck to slide along the boards...just as he was pirouetting, his back was to the hit on Lucic and just plain missed it.

Unfortunately, he turned just in time to set the retaliation.

Edit:...not that I am creating excuses for the ref!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

no excuse for pevs there

Has been a lot of talk putting the blame on Bourque for bringing down our 3rd line. I don't really like Bouque there either but his play has improved past few games... Kelly and Pevs have to take some of the heat too.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

We are fotunate that this double minor spans the intermission.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Awful non call on Weaver who boarded Lucic. Inexecusable that two refs can't see that the ref who called Lucic actually did so out of the corner of his eye which proves he knows me missed the board on Weaver, originally.

This Florida homer annoucing crew is painful.

With NHL Game Center you have a choice to switch the home/away feed.

In a hotel. Actually shocked they have NHLN but this is a nice hotel.  I missed the first period and much of the 2nd.  Jack is a major homer, but they completely ignored the Weaver board on Lucic and acted like Lucic was wrong for defending himself against what is really a dangerous board from behind. I get Lucic is a big guy, etc, I have no issue with him standing up for himself.

When he works for a Boston Network that announces games for a Boston team there's going to be some homerism. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

And weare lucky that Looch did not get seriously injured on that hit in the back

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Going to be interesting when Lucic comes out of the box. Lol , we will see.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

No problem Davinator

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Nice safe Tuka held the fort on that one.  FLA is bringing the pressure u said it Jack no time to sag.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

6:00 mins left I dont like what the B's are doing .giving the puck to the Panthers at the red line...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Edwards is awfull so is the ref who SAW the crosscheck (clearly was looking right at it in the replay), ignored that and called the pitiful double minor only to top himself with the misconduct.

Sections
Shortcuts