BRUINS - FLYERS - GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: BRUINS - FLYERS - GDT

In response to 86redsox's comment:

whatever happened to the " hey, look at their record" crowd?

They are 5-4-1 in the last 10.  Can't really get too excited about that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Right here. Why, are they losing 2 at a time now or something? (21-8-4)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tiazac. Show tiazac's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

In response to tiazac's comment:

CJ should consider becoming a seller at the deadline.  Some of these guys are an embarrassment to the Bruin uniform

CJ doesn't control the roster. PC does.

Oops,I meant PC.  Probably should sell CJ

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

"The urgency wasn't there, Jack.  And there are no freebies in the NHL."  Pretty much sums up this afternoon.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from G4ck5. Show G4ck5's posts

B's should be embarrassed today. This game should of been an easy 2 points. They are just so awful lately it's really time for a change. I been a Pev's fan since he we aqcuired him, but man that empty net goal that he let Russlan get was sooooooo bad. He has to go, thanks for the helping hte b's getting the cup but you're straight up awful now and here's your money...Let the door hit you in the way out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Team looked like they felt sorry for themselves they didnt get Iginla. Needs to be a shake up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to G4ck5's comment:

B's should be embarrassed today. This game should of been an easy 2 points. They are just so awful lately it's really time for a change. I been a Pev's fan since he we aqcuired him, but man that empty net goal that he let Russlan get was sooooooo bad. He has to go, thanks for the helping hte b's getting the cup but you're straight up awful now and here's your money...Let the door hit you in the way out.

I was just as angry with Pev's offensive zone cross ice pass directly onto a Flyers stick. He looked up, scanned his options, and decided to try to pass through multiple opponents. The healthy scratch didn't work as well as I'd hoped it would.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

And Sabres next a team they always have problems with,how many goals for Vanek or is he still hurt

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

It should have been a statement game because of the last 72 hrs instead they came out like a bunch of heart broken little girls.  I'm sorry but this is unacceptable.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

I would honestly sit a couple of guys for tomorrow. Starting with Lucic. Call up a kid from the AHL. I don't even care who it is. A message needs to be passed.

Remember when Lucic used to hit? Where the HE77 did that player go? He's playing like if he's a finesse player out there. He always was at his best when he hits. And it used to make everyone tougher too.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from G4ck5. Show G4ck5's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

And Sabres next a team they always have problems with,how many goals for Vanek or is he still hurt

Vanek is still hurt, thank god!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Absolutely pathetic. We know what this club is capable of so what's the deal??

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Nothing to say after this display. Well at least we can throw away the part where the Bruins would be motivated for the failed Iginla trade . It actually was the reverse.

Now what ?  a desperate Chiarelli ? 

Today all the forwards were skating like Pandolfo and all the D like Johnson.  I've seen enough of these bandaids.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Right on queue...Peverley/Campbell/Paille...rolling-3!

Knew you would beat me too it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

PC needs to stop trying to bait has beens, journeymen, also rans and low cost players. Despite getting burned by Ignila, he needs stay on course and again try to land a real impact player who can re-spark the Bs impotent offence.

God I hope the Habs don't land Jagr.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Gee , empty the bandwagon already, seems like  a lot of you jumping off..... they lost a game, they played terrible, it happens, certainly not the end of the world...... All I know this team will be better on April 4th than it is today... Count on it.. PC's comments the other day said it all for me... there will be reinforcements coming...This team is too good to be down for too long... Keep in mind they have been playing every other day basically this month and no time to put in practice time to work on systems.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

This team is eerily reminiscent of the one that lost to the Caps last playoffs.

No offense, bad decision making, ineffective one-man forechecking, and little to no intensity.

Very disappointing.....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

The Iginla-No-Show didn't kill me, but games like this one ultimately will...

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Last very PP was against the habs (bergeron's goal) ...leader on that PP. was Krug ...as a result ...he is now playing ..he is 10 times fater than Johnson ...what is the message here ?  Perform well and we will scratch you ....Suck and we will keep you in the line up .....so why do you think the players suck right now ??   That is the message they are getting ...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

They are 5-4-1 in the last 10.  Can't really get too excited about that.

7-6-1 since the Habs took them down on 3/2.  They are leveling to where they should be.  It is what it is.  I'm looking at what's needed for 2014.  Beating up on the Laffs, the injured Sens, the Caps and the Panthers is not the sign of a team going anywhere past round 1.

I'm happy with them not making any stupid moves to fix what can't be.  

--3 stiffs in your top 9: Caron, Pandolfo, Horton. 

--Chara, let's face it, is aging and slowing down.

--Ference is having a career worst year.

--Take-a Risk is showing up in net.

A reasonable assessment of the Bruins right now, ipot.  With them playing in a valley as they are the things you list are magnified.  When they present themselves as they did vs the Caps several weeks ago and as recently as the second period of Wednesday's Habs game it makes me think this is the performance they're more than capable of.  It's going to be a hell of an interesting few days with this team until the deadline.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

now i'm starting to worry....  we've owned the Flyers ever since, well you know....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to xdrive's comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to xdrive's comment:

All this and they are playing a near last place team that is missing 3 starting defensemen awful

The Flyers are an NHL hockey club that was considered a contender pre-season. Complain about something sensible.

The flyers suck and are missing three starting D and I will complain about whatever I want

Apparently so. Cry on m'am.

What are u the team apologist? They also are without Briere

Sections
Shortcuts