BRUINS - FLYERS - GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: BRUINS - FLYERS - GDT

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

There might be flying cars like in The Jetsons before that happens, asmaha.

Good one, RHO!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

The Bruins haven't been in the Flyers' end enough for me to see how Bryzgalov's playing.  Is he sharp when the Bruins do get chances?

Post something the next time you see a Bruins player in front of the net. We'll be waiting.

Caron has been in front plenty so far

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

And PEV , THE FLYING MOSQUITO CANT SCORE AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

In response to jozee76's comment:

I'm sure glad Claaaaaaud love this team, I'm beginning not too!

I love what Claaaaaaaaaaaaud says, he's as honest as a Head Coach can get, just thisteam needs a heart transplant faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast!!!!!

What do you expect him to say I hate this team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

The Bruins haven't been in the Flyers' end enough for me to see how Bryzgalov's playing.  Is he sharp when the Bruins do get chances?

Always a step behind passes in the skate. Could use a goal before the end of the period. 

Thanks, s-man.  Other than a few shifts seems like the Bruins are a bit hesitant in their play allowing the Flyers to be a step or two ahead of them to the puck.  You're right in them needing a goal to energize them to levels we know they can play.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Cant stand PEV anymore....TRADE HIM PLEASE

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Chara is getting bumped all over today 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

He's skating to the net with the flow of the play, but nobody is setting up there.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tiazac. Show tiazac's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

And PEV , THE FLYING MOSQUITO CANT SCORE AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN

Bruins are playing Soviet style hockey --- I've lost count of the number of times during the past few weeks that they should have taken a shot, often in the slot, but make a stupid pass instead.  This game should be 5 - 0

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to tiazac's comment:

Post something the next time you see a Bruins player in front of the net. We'll be waiting.

Painful to watch --- again.  Not a very good team in any way

Should the game end this way, absolutely.  Thankfully we've seen how a goal can wake them from any sleepskating they might be doing.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

Putrid effort all around

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

No urgency, Johnson and Pandofolo are awful, Seguin, Krejci and Marchand making bad decisions up front.  This is a mental problem.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

The only good news that i can see is the B's won't have to worry about blowing a third period lead again. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Ok guys see you soon I cant watch that game anymore...its really way too painful.....if PC doesnt make a move soon WE ARE IN TROUBLE

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

He's skating to the net with the flow of the play, but nobody is setting up there.

I respectflly disagree on this one. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

That's good to hear, dez.  That's an intangible Bourque struggled to bring.  To be fair he wasn't alone in that department.  I like hearing Caron's getting stuck in there. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

There might be flying cars like in The Jetsons before that happens, asmaha.

Good one, RHO!

And we're not even going to mention what would need to happen regarding the PP, NAS but it involves monkeys flying out of a particular orifice.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Just came back from washing my truck ...what a disaster ....can we play any worst ???

Ummm...Stanley - a little RayShero birdie just shiiit on your truck...please go wash it again.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

That's good to hear, dez.  That's an intangeble Bourque struggled to bring.  To be fair he wasn't alone in that department.  I like hearing Caron's getting stuck in there. 

He's pointless this game and last but he's starting to show signs of improvement. That said, it's not good news when Caron has been 1 of the Bruins better forwards so far.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

The only good news that i can see is the B's won't have to worry about blowing a third period lead again. 

That's clever, 50.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

this team good for  liquor sales 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tiazac. Show tiazac's posts

In response to mattbs' comment:

No urgency, Johnson and Pandofolo are awful, Seguin, Krejci and Marchand making bad decisions up front.  This is a mental problem.

They never come out of the gate with any emotion.  Hate to say it, but this team won't even make the playoffs if something doesn't change soon.  Bench Horton, Peverly, Pandolfo, and Lucic and bring up 4 from the farm.  Can't be any worse 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

That's clever, 50.

Well RHO, the Flyers are a team ripe for the picking and this is the type of performance the B's put in? Maybe they'll shake the cobwebs off in the third but i'm not holding my breath.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

That's good to hear, dez.  That's an intangeble Bourque struggled to bring.  To be fair he wasn't alone in that department.  I like hearing Caron's getting stuck in there. 

He's pointless this game and last but he's starting to show signs of improvement. That said, it's not good news when Caron has been 1 of the Bruins better forwards so far.

Spot on across the board with this comment, dez.  No disrespect meant but yeah, I agree it's a sad commentary when one of the Bruins' supporting players is more plugged in to go than some of the prime-time guys.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Horton is getting weaker and weaker and weaker.

Soon he won't be able to pick up his stick.

Sections
Shortcuts