Bruins forum posters - locker room meeting

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Bruins forum posters - locker room meeting

Everyone take a seat and listen up.  There are a couple of absolutely idiotic threads at the top of the forum and you guys are just off distracted by the beach and cookouts and all that junk.

Granted that this might be the 3rd idiotic post, but it's up to you guys to get off your keisters and get to work.  Stanley Cup victory was fine, but we can't rest on our laurels.

I want you guys to jump up and run out your doors and find get the first dues paying member of the nhlpa to tell you something interesting and bring it back here.  Or someone who knows someone who pays nhlpa dues.

Just NOT inside Bruins source that tells you Richards is signing in Toronto for sure.  And not something about soccer, the tour de france, mma, mlb or the women's lingerie arena football league as much as you might love any of those sports, this is a hockey forum.

And don't explain how you were a total dew bag once upon a time.  I was in the men's room taking a long beer leak and Milbury came in after I will spare you the details of what a drunken badhab said.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Re: Bruins forum posters - locker room meeting

Just like the NHL itself, maybe it's time for contraction. Perhaps the talent is too watered-down on these boards to sustain itself for 12 months. Who can we cut loose? Since I'd vote for Florida, Phoenix, NYI and Columbus to get cut from the league, I say their doppelganger posters on these boards need to go. Help me figure it out...

FLA - poster doesn't have much game, but nobody notices because they don't read his/her stuff anyway.

PHO - poster is just a lot of hot air with no real talent.

NYI - poster once had former glory, but can't seem to keep up in the digital age.

CBJ - poster is young with potential, but will never be heard over more established contributers and therefore gets shut out of any real playoff discussion.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CasualTee. Show CasualTee's posts

Hmmmm....not liking where this thread is going. Perhaps I shouldn't be bringing attention to myself though.

<<never mind, established posters />>
    <<this was all just a dream />>

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins forum posters - locker room meeting:
    [QUOTE]Can I have some of those drugs?
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

I guess that's the problem, I'm not taking any.

Seriously, 2 of the all time lamest threads not counting trolls have been started and getting way too much attention.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RechsimusMaximus. Show RechsimusMaximus's posts

ILH im out for the summer new job, cant post much. I guess id be more like CBJ or FLA cant tell haha.

I also got locked out of I-like-hockey so I lose tons of points posting on a new name.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

I have a bad feeling that I'm considered to be CBJ...

Sections
Shortcuts