Bruins forum season in review

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: Bruins forum season in review

As for disappearing in the playoffs, like any Bruin, I can bored into hibernation.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Bruins forum season in review:
    In Response to Re: Bruins forum season in review : My stats say the word you're looking for is "irreplaceable"
    Posted by BadHabitude

At your age more like "irregular".

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

How about some awards?

First:

The '31 penalty minutes award' Awarded to the poster who displayed the largest capability to complete bullsh*t everything in his/her post.

The 'Waiters holding a table infront of the TV award' awarded to the person who told the longest completely irrelevant story of the year.

The 'Histrionic Award' given to the poster who made the most attempts to turn every thread into a discussion about themselves.

Let the voting commence!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

I think I win the "arguing with a wall" award and the "Norris trophy for defending Bruins when there is no defense" award.

Sometimes I think half of you have me on ignore, lol.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins forum season in review : Even tho I think it's a weak draft year I would flip TT for your #5 pick this year.
    Posted by BadHabitude

Not sure the Leafs can afford to give up another top 1st rounder, but I really like Thomas and he would really help the young Leaf goaltenders and D-men.  I'm sure Boston wants to start the Rask era soon.

Maybe PC and Burke and dance together one more time to see if something can get worked out.  We could give you Colborne back?

Thomas is soooooooooooooooo much more a better option then Louongo and I think he has 2-3 good years left.

Doubt it can/will happen.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins forum season in review : Not sure the Leafs can afford to give up another top 1st rounder, but I really like Thomas and he would really help the young Leaf goaltenders and D-men.  
    Posted by LoveRealHockey

No way Burke trades that pick unless Nash (or a player of his status) is going to Toronto. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Burke loves giving high 1st rounders to the bs...and we love taking them! In response to "Re: Bruins forum season in review":
    In Response to Re: Bruins forum season in review : Not sure the Leafs can afford to give up another top 1st rounder, but I really like Thomas and he would really help the young Leaf goaltenders and D-men.  I'm sure Boston wants to start the Rask era soon. Maybe PC and Burke and dance together one more time to see if something can get worked out.  We could give you Colborne back? Thomas is soooooooooooooooo much more a better option then Louongo and I think he has 2-3 good years left. Doubt it can/will happen. Posted by LoveRealHockey

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Amen. Give us another one of your first rounders if you please. :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins forum season in review : lol wat? Whered you get that idea... Born and raised in Boston, more bruins merch than I really know what to do with. Just curious as to how you got this idea? Anyways, im going to claim PNJCS (Post new job concussion syndrome) for my lack of productivity this year. At my new job I shouldn't be posting anymore and my phone reception is too weak in the office to post from that as well. I'll try to bring the heat next year. But you guys are my #1 stop on the internet. The opinions of so many members are just heads above the rest of those on the interwebs, including sports columnists that there really is nowhere better to go for hockey talk. Gratz bro's and ladies.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey

Sorry, meant LoveRealHockey, and keep up the good work.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Bruins forum season in review:
    It wa a decent regular season, but there was a lack of production among first and second line posters in the playoffs.  BookBoy, Legion, SandDog, Dez, RHO, Red, Wheats, Isla, Oatescam, Kurako, Kelvana and apologies to the others that I've forgotten all get painted with the same brush, good regular season, but dismal playoff production. NAS - a typical regular season, but most notably dreadful in the playoffs.  Threads and posts predicting an easy first round - glaring fail.  Stepping out of his usual role he went all optimistic and was clearly out of his element. Chowda - didn't actually read his posts, but just looked at his stats, # of posts over last year, # of words, # of good vocabulary words and I know everything I need to about him. Chowda needs to work on his skating. Dez needs to work on his skating and sense of humor. Lady Byng award - I'll throw this out to Red who seemed least ornery when drinking heavily and for loaning out her Bruins jersey to God knows who for God knows what reason. Gordie Howe longevity award goes to Isla whose first post was predicting that Boston would eventually have an NHL franchise as soon as the war with Spain got settled. Rookie finalists - I nominate bisson and jmwalters, please post your forum calder cup finalists who I might have forgotten. The outsiders;  veterans Kennedy and LoveRealHockey, you were decent during the regular season, but there was deafening silence in the playoffs from the Leafs and Habs.  Not a word about tee times and handicaps. Outsider rookie of the year went to 49North (first full season).  Won by default as no one else in Vancouver could put down their Molotov cocktails or hammers down long enough to write any posts. Lack of a (multi) season long thread:  The last few seasons the Leaf tracker was dropped in our laps just like the top 10 Leafs drafts picks the thread represented.  Someone like Brian Burke has to step up for us one more time. asmaha - gets that award whatever the heck the name of it is (prince of wales?) for promoting hockey for his playoff prediction thread second year running (despite knowing nothing about arena fly cameras). In a class by himself as usual; STANLEY. We have seen negativity as we never have before.  Very discouraging.  To the shock and dismay of everyone, his predictions were as accurate as Komiserak punches.  STANLEY has to step up his game to regain his form of previous seasons. In spite of all this STANLEY gets the Masterson trophy for playing through adversity. In February doctors discovered some brain fragments lodged in STANLEY's skull, which will be removed in the off season. The trolls.   All were contained and fairly well ignored with the exception of the one new virulent strain of troll, Mister Nothing, who offered nothing and drove a few posters over the edge most nobably Wheats, Kelvana and there was one other, can't remember who. I invite one and all to post their season reviews 
    Posted by BadHabitude

Thanks for the affirmation BadHab. I appreciate it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Bruins forum season in review : Thanks for the affirmation BadHab. I appreciate it.
    Posted by jmwalters

Technically this is still your rookie year, but everyone thinks you've been around forever.  Much like Ken Dryden.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins forum season in review : Technically this is still your rookie year, but everyone thinks you've been around forever.  Much like Ken Dryden.
    Posted by BadHabitude

Must be my ridiculous amount of posts. Not much to do sitting in a hotel room for most of the year in places where I don't speak the language. Its either Skype with the family or talk hockey with fellow enthusiasts. You can probably guess what usually wins out.

Cheers.

Sections
Shortcuts