Bruins GM Gets Serious Respect

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Bruins GM Gets Serious Respect

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=343821

Look at the most favorable comments as voted on by TSN's readership:

+ 60 (most popular comment): "Bruins have to be one of the best managed teams in the NHL."

+24: "I'm no Bruins fan, but wow... they have a great GM."

+21: "
    Ever notice that when the Bruins make a move, you can see that it is logical and a good deal for their team. Why can't the Leafs and Flames do the same thing? They always seem to make the other team better."

+16: "Bruins are always making the right moves."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: Bruins GM Gets Serious Respect

What can I say? It was a slow day at work.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Nice post...so gald you brought this up. We get tunnel-vision around here and forget that maybe we're not that bad off compared with other teams. Discounting injuries, think about our roster from last year versus what we have now, and we're certainly better off offensively:

Horton instead of Sturm
    Seguin instead of Satan
    Campbell instead of Begin
    Caron instead of Whitfield
    Marchand instead of Sobotka
    McQuaid instead of Hunwick
    Bag of pucks instead of Wideman

Let the real season begin.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins GM Gets Serious Respect:
    Bag of pucks instead of Wideman Let the real season begin.....
    Posted by asmaha

LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Bruins GM Gets Serious Respect:
    http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=343821 Look at the most favorable comments as voted on by TSN's readership: + 60 (most popular comment): "Bruins have to be one of the best managed teams in the NHL." +24: "I'm no Bruins fan, but wow... they have a great GM." +21: " Ever notice that when the Bruins make a move, you can see that it is logical and a good deal for their team. Why can't the Leafs and Flames do the same thing? They always seem to make the other team better." +16: "Bruins are always making the right moves."
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan

Due mainly to the fact that most readers on the TSN site are educated,open-minded fans of the game.Certainly lots of those on this forum too but they're few and far between.More likely to find posts about how inept PC is and how awesome Kessel is......one joker on here last week actually suggested that the Bruins needed to hire Brian Burke to right the ship.No need to go on from there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Bruins are in a great position now and for the future. Although up against the cap this season, PC still has a great deal of latitude to shape this roster going forward. Here are things PC has going for him:

1. Cup contending team with depth and goaltending as its strong suit

2. Cap space for next year

3. Loads of picks in the upcoming draft, including, potentially, the top pick

4. Sizeable number of prospects capable of playing in the NHL within 3 years (Sizeable = more than 5)

5. 4 rookies on the current roster

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I hope RMiller can sleep better now because he was sure worried about the B's cap issues a few weeks back . Maybe he should worry about PK.Subban being a healthy scratch .

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I hope RMiller can sleep better now because he was sure worried about the B's cap issues a few weeks back . Maybe he should worry about PK.Subban being a healthy scratch .
    Posted by 50belowzero

Let's never bring him up again in the hopes that he simply disappears completely.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Yeah , i should have left well enough alone . Won't happen again .

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Yeah , i should have left well enough alone . Won't happen again .
    Posted by 50belowzero

Cheers.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Bruins GM Gets Serious Respect : Due mainly to the fact that most readers on the TSN site are educated,open-minded fans of the game.Certainly lots of those on this forum too but they're few and far between.More likely to find posts about how inept PC is and how awesome Kessel is......one joker on here last week actually suggested that the Bruins needed to hire Brian Burke to right the ship.No need to go on from there.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Or Bookboy spamming their site...lol...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordBruin. Show LordBruin's posts

Our Beloved B's are a Creative, Talented, and Truly Unique Team as well as Organzation! Congrats to them and Everybody from Top to Bottom as its a real pleasure to watch and view everything throughout the seasonSmile!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Posted by 50belowzero

5-0 after 2. I don't think there was much to worry about.

Anyone who think the Bruins don't (finally) have management that is among the best in hockey is a dope.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Not yet.  In a few years, when these long contract pay dividends or become amazing albatrosses, we'll know if Chiarelli has done a good job or not.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

You'll never satisfy everyone.........even if the Bruins win a Cup. One things for sure.......they are definitely looking more positive then ever when it comes to putting a great team together. Kudo's to those who have made it happen!! Oh, and once again........Thanks Brian Burke!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mik802. Show mik802's posts

one joker on here last week actually suggested that the Bruins needed to hire Brian Burke to right the ship.No need to go on from there.
    Posted by dezaruchi

I thought we already hired him for that Tongue out

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins GM Gets Serious Respect : I thought we already hired him for that
    Posted by mik802

It certainly seems that way.

Sections
Shortcuts