Bruins GM Peter Chiarelli announced today that the team has recalled defenseman Matt Bartkowski

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: Bruins GM Peter Chiarelli announced today that the team has recalled defenseman Matt Bartkowski

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Well it's not for Boychuk, he was on 98.5 and he said he's certainly playing.
    McQuaid hiding an injury ?  Hopefully Redden is in .

mcquaid is a righty. so, no. ference or redden

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Bruins GM Peter Chiarelli announced today that the team has recalled defenseman Matt Bartkowski

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

looks like it may be Redden.

Is Bart really that much better than Hamilton?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

i get the impression from what I've heard/read from Julien that he really likes Bartkowsi. I hope it has nothing to do with Horton.

if Horton is hurt why would they bring up a D man??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

I would call Krug way ahead of Bart...I love Krug on the PP

i like Krug on the PP as well but no chance Cload puts him in the lineup in the playoffs....especially ahead of guys that have much more NHL experience than Krug does.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

no. hamilton righty. bartowski lefty. that's literally all it is. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Why did Hamilton replace Ference during his suspension then if it's as simple as which way a player shoots?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dave24. Show Dave24's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Why did Hamilton replace Ference during his suspension then if it's as simple as which way a player shoots?

They had to move Seidenberg to the left in that scenario, and CJ likely does not want to split Chara-Seidenberg again.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Good point....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dave24. Show Dave24's posts

According to CJ, Redden is out for tonight

Boston Bruins ‏@NHLBruins 3m

Coach addressing media now, said there is no update on Wade Redden but he will not play tonight and is day-to-day ^CS

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

because they had no more lefty d men on the roster. hamilton, johnson. not saying there is any coorelation, but they lost that game. My guess is that CJ and PC watched some tape, and said, we need another lefty available in case something happens. That, or something has happened 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

because they had no more lefty d men on the roster. hamilton, johnson. not saying there is any coorelation, but they lost that game. My guess is that CJ and PC watched some tape, and said, we need another lefty available in case something happens. That, or something has happened 

Fluto just back up this assertion so you are spot on here.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Redden must hurt himself jumping up and down on the bench when Krejci scored the OT goal. He's on all the replays.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Fair enough. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

I would call Krug way ahead of Bart...I love Krug on the PP

honestly, please tell me how many games you have seen with your own eyes. You claim to know all about him, but you are from MTL, and I doubt you've gotten to see Krug play much.