Bruins Home & Away

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

Bruins Home & Away

The Bruins have the best road record of any team in the NHL at 22-7-4 but at home they're a mediocre 16-12-3. What's the best explanation to that?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Re: Bruins Home & Away

There was an article on ESPN Boston about that last season. That was when Matt Kalman was writing it rather than that Murphy clown.

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nhl/news/story?id=4654110

I always wondered if there was any substance in it. Two teams have to play on the surface so what's the problem? It's not as if it's the only shared arena in the country either. (I know sod all about basketball but there must be other NHL/NBA shares).

Then again, sportsmen are human like everyone else and if they can blame someone or something else for their shortcomings they probably will. If they keep playing the way they have been they'll probably forget about it altogether (either that or continue to  not shave, wash or step on cracks in the pavement).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

Re: Bruins Home & Away

Thanks for the reply and the cite. Maybe I'm way off base on this but the ice looked faster last night and the Bruins were flying. It appeared to me that they were skating way faster than in some of their earlier home games.

Sections
Shortcuts