BRUINS in a slump

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Re: BRUINS in a slump

n Response to BRUINS in a slump:
    [QUOTE]with 8 minutes to go in the 3rd ..0-2 including tonight'ss game 5 goals in our last 4 games thats an average of 1.25 goal per game ..... What is wrong with Horton when we need him so badly ???????? We need a major trade Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2012-2013
    Posted by TylerSeguin[/QUOTE]

Hold the phone... I see a pulse....Chara then Marchand....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Sorry Tyler ...never count the BRUINS out ...its 2-2- with 3 minutes left ..and by the way you forgot one year

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

I said it 3 Stanley Cups in a row ! ! ! ! !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

WOW!!!!

now that's "not" bruins.... 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yep one point in Montreal and two points in Pittsburgh they're in a slump.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I like slumps that keep you in first and in the playoff hunt. While acquiring points.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 306bruinsfan. Show 306bruinsfan's posts

You sure aren't helping the cause Tyler.  Maybe if you'd stop posting during the game you might get a point or two.  Pick it up and get your head in the game buddy!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

In Response to BRUINS in a slump:
    [QUOTE]with 8 minutes to go in the 3rd ..0-2 including tonight'ss game 5 goals in our last 4 games thats an average of 1.25 goal per game ..... What is wrong with Horton when we need him so badly ???????? We need a major trade Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2012-2013

Interesting that Bruins players are able to comment on bulletin boards during games...  must be all that extra time on the bench.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: BRUINS in a slump:
    [QUOTE]In Response to BRUINS in a slump : Interesting that Bruins players are able to comment on bulletin boards during games...  must be all that extra time on the bench.
    Posted by BuzzardBoots[/QUOTE]
    Now we all know my CJ was yelling at you Saturday night.....CJ- For Chri$t$ sake...I thought I told you...leave the 4u@kin blackberry in the dressing room....Seguin...Okay...Okay...tsk..tsk

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to BRUINS in a slump:

Tyler is this why you take so many 60ft wrist  shots?? Trying to rush back to the iphone to post on boston.com and look at sexts of your GF? />