Bruins in the 3rd period

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Re: Bruins in the 3rd period

In Response to Bruins in the 3rd period:
    [QUOTE]Did not know this but...the Bruins are highest scoring team in the 3rd period , 55 goals for and 24 against for a +31...I like it!
    Posted by Beezfan4life[/QUOTE]
    I have been watching that stat for awhile. I'm guessing you will have no trolls on here, it's a positive and they want nothing to do with that.
    Makes me laugh when people complain about the bruins choking late in games.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Pauly,
    I dont think its something to laugh at the bruins have indeed played bad in third periods when they have a lead..

The montreal game is a prime example.. They came out trying to not lose, the did the same with washington a month ago and were outshot 26-2..  The team plays best when its desperate, tie games, close games, they play great.. They've blown more 2 goals leads this season then they have under julien in all seasons prior..

Maybe they have turned a corner, but there have been more then a few games where the goal tending has kept them in the third.. And they play the third like a team that is trying to not lose a game..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins in the 3rd period:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Bruins in the 3rd period : I have been watching that stat for awhile. I'm guessing you will have no trolls on here, it's a positive and they want nothing to do with that. Makes me laugh when people complain about the bruins choking late in games.
    Posted by pauly1[/QUOTE]
    Certainly, the Complainians game last Saturday night was tough to swallow...but  the Bruins sat on the 2 goal lead in the 3rd...when all along they should be pressing to get some insurance . It is definitely great for a teams confidence knowing they can come back against teams like Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, who are elite teams in the league. One or two goal leads are no longer safe against the Bruins...just ask the Penguins!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Beez,
    i agree the bruins were trying to not lose, thats the wrong mentality they should have been playing to close out their opponent..

They play their best from behind..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins in the 3rd period:
    [QUOTE]Beez, i agree the bruins were trying to not lose, thats the wrong mentality they should have been playing to close out their opponent.. They play their best from behind..
    Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE]
    Maybe Julien is loosening up a little too....although games like last night, are a coach's nightmare...it was still fun to watch! I think This team can play with anyone, when the effort is there.

Sections
Shortcuts