Bruins-Islanders game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Bruins-Islanders game

Is there a problem with the ice ? So much bad passes, puck bouncing on the sticks.......not a great first period.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Bruins-Islanders game

Looks like Thornton made up for his aggregious play last game with that goal. Funny how Martin suddenly literally lost the fight in him once he realized he was hanging on the Thornton.

Should be 3-1 B's but they seem to be reverting back to the 2009-10 team that could not score to save their lives. Funny, Rask was the starter then too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Guys in a funk, Seguin, Bergeron, Kelly and Peverly ,  Bruins need their offense soon .

Then why the hell does Lucic fight that cement head ???  Islanders win that trade off all time , the Sens would do the same thing. Carkner is a loser !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Guys in a funk, Seguin, Bergeron, Kelly and Peverly ,  Bruins need their offense soon .

Then why the hell does Lucic fight that cement head ???  Islanders win that trade off all time , the Sens would do the same thing. Carkner is a loser !

You forgot Bourque and Ference has been stinking up the joint the last couple of games. Wonder what's up with that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

You forgot Bourque and Ference has been stinking up the joint the last couple of games. Wonder what's up with that.

[/QUOTE]

Bourque is a victim of his linemates. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

That's not a goal. B's need to wake up though....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Bourque is a victim of his linemates. 

[/QUOTE]

A victim or the cause? I am not sure at this point.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

well....so far, uninspired, out-of-synch, clumsy Bruins going nowhere.....but still 1-1 !

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Remi72's comment:

well....so far, uninspired, out-of-synch, clumsy Bruins going nowhere.....but still 1-1 !

Could not agree more. Looks like these guys have never played together in their lives, such bad passing attempts.

Islanders now leading....ugh.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I was just about to post that if you keep the NYI in the game they can beat you and here we have it , Bruins behind.  The positive, it's not with less than a minute in the game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

now will they have Hamiton start on the PP ???? Even with Chara, as long as he starts !!!

they're what, 1 for 10 on the PP ?  IT'S NOT WORKING

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Very ugly.....like you said JM, seems like the guys don't know each others !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Ouch !! Krejci and Chara lost the puck at the blue line on purpose on what ?????  They look exausted !!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Crowd booing the PP and justifiably so. Its only been terrible for 3 years.

Only the B's PP could make Dipietro look good.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

4rth line again...what would the B's do without them? lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Greg is the only Bruins having a good (!) game ....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

lol. Never would have predicted that Remi. B's starting to wake up. CJ relaxes his jaw a bit.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

B's PP is just embarrasing....

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Good puck possession on that last PP.  We all remember those games of the Bruins seemingly spending as much time retrieving the puck out of their end due to little or no offensive pressure. 

Sometimes I wonder where Savard would fit in with this present roster of players regarding the extra man.  In no way am I saying he'd be any kind of answer to a more potent operation.  It's more of a "what might have been" kind of thing.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Like I sai earlier don't let the Isalnders hang around, they'll burn you in the end and then it'll be too late.

BTW Friday night games su_ck , prefer a Saturday matinee or night .

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Good puck possession on that last PP.  We all remember those games of the Bruins seemingly spending as much time retrieving the puck out of their end due to little or no offensive pressure. 

Sometimes I wonder where Savard would fit in with this present roster of players regarding the extra man.  In no way am I saying he'd be any kind of answer to a more potent operation.  It's more of a "what might have been" kind of thing.

PP was decent when he was around if I recall correctly. Next to non-existent ever since. That said, there has been plenty of time to re-invent it but obviously Ward can't seem to do it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

NHL post lockout  has become a special teams league . If only the Bruins can solve their PP .

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Lucic with a great pass. Chara with the great shot.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to jmwalters's comment:

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

PP was decent when he was around if I recall correctly. Next to non-existent ever since. That said, there has been plenty of time to re-invent it but obviously Ward can't seem to do it.

You're right jm.  That the Bruins' PP ranked in the middle of the pack last year bunched up with other teams was a surprise to me considering how misdirected they often looked out there.  They have the ingredients for an effective PP especially with the hopefully continuing maturation of Seguin and the steady return to top form of Horton.

Sections
Shortcuts