Bruins Islanders Oct 1, 2011

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Bruins Islanders Oct 1, 2011

It's finally running.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins Islanders Oct 1, 2011:
    It's finally running.
    Posted by dezaruchi

no sound though

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins Islanders Oct 1, 2011 : no sound though
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey

I'm doing my own play by play.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]"For those of you interested in watching NESN instead, here is tonight's schedule. 7:00 Ladies Corn Bread Competition * 8:00 Auction of Shoe Laces Worn By Red Sox 10:00 Berkley's Men's Senior Horseshoes Finals ** * now includes men ** now includes women" had to share this...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

SanDog - you could have put the REAL nesn schedule up there, it's a bigger joke than anything anyone could have ever made up.

College face off - a game show where bu and bc students compete in a bunch of quiz games.  I tuned in for about 30 seconds, it was all I could take.  They had boxes with numbers on them and they had to stack the boxes to add up to a certain value.

Providence Bruins preseason would get better ratings

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I just saw Puliot assist Seguin -

Anybody got a radio stream to accompany the soundless game?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

Video + audio now

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Tonights line-up tells me that Jordan Caron has made the team. And, Clark and Pouliot are on final audition for the last roster spot; Sauve is just there to gain some experience.

Haven't seen enough to see who is ahead on the audition. But, Pouliot has an assist, and Clark went after Haley following the later's questionable hit on Ference.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Peverley is in mid-season form.

Seguin is getting more and more comfortable! Are Bruin fans ready for the new, improved and confident Seguin?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

[QUOTE]Tonights line-up tells me that Jordan Caron has made the team. And, Clark and Pouliot are on final audition for the last roster spot; Sauve is just there to gain some experience. Haven't seen enough to see who is ahead on the audition. But, Pouliot has an assist, and Clark went after Haley following the later's questionable hit on Ference.
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]

Think you are correct on Caron.

Clark has had the better preseason. This is the best I've seen Pouliot so far, for what that's worth.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Peverley is in mid-season form. Seguin is getting more and more comfortable! Are Bruin fans ready for the new, improved and confident Seguin?
    Wheats, I know it's only pre-season hockey but it sure is nice to see Seguin finding the back of the net. Lots of the prognosticators think he'll have as big a jump in point production as any player in the league. He looks dynamite right now. His summer of hard partying hasn't affected him negatively it would seem.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Hey DeZ. The other day someone (a Red Wing fan) said to me the Bruins just might break the repeat jinx since 1997.

I asked him why?

He says, "I don't ever remember a team winning the Stanley Cup with their best player not being "The Guy". Usually, their best guys are their best guys and there is no-one else."

So I ask, what do you mean?

He says, "Here are the Bruins, they win the Cup and their best guy isn't their best guy, yet. How many Stanley Cup are the Bruins going to win when Tyler Seguin becomes their best guy: who knows? I don't even want to think about it."

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Hey DeZ. The other day someone (a Red Wing fan) said to me the Bruins just might break the repeat jinx since 1997. I asked him why? He says, "I don't ever remember a team winning the Stanley Cup with their best player not being "The Guy". Usually, their best guys are their best guys and there is no-one else." So I ask, what do you mean? He says, "Here are the Bruins, they win the Cup and their best guy isn't their best guy, yet. How many Stanley Cup are the Bruins going to win when Tyler Seguin becomes their best guy: who knows? I don't even want to think about it."
    I'm really am excited to see what Seguin can do in year 2. I really expect him to get 60 points but won't be shocked if he far exceeds it. Pre-season or not, the confidence in his game is evident. He's no longer afraid to hold the puck for that extra split-second it might take to create a play. The league better be ready for this year's Bruins to be even better than last year's.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]The way Boston teams are playing, the Bruins may not even make the playoffs... hope PC and CJ find a way to motivate these guys!!!
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

Really ? no,  really ?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

I hope you guys are right that Caron has made the team and I am loving Seguin's scoring consistency in the pre-season.  Hopefully he takes this to the regular season and he can get to the 30 goal, 60 point mark.  That would be a nice jump.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Peverley is in mid-season form. Seguin is getting more and more comfortable! Are Bruin fans ready for the new, improved and confident Seguin?

Exactly.  I've noticed this also.  So many times last season when bring the puck in he'de take a weak wrister on goal or dump it in instead on taking a defenseman.
    Sure it's pre-season but I've seen him taking on NHL defensemen and now you see them also backing off on him and Seguin is gaining the blueline much easier.
    His speed is intimidation and the ice is starting to open up for him.
    He's super confident.  25 goals more or less easily.