BRUINS - LEAFS GAME 7 GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

Re: BRUINS - LEAFS GAME 7 GDT

Hate to state the obvious, but we're looking at what would be the third 1st round exit in six seasons under CJ. Tonight I might actually watch (for the first time), the video of the cup winning season. Wife gave it to me after they won and I haven't opened it yet.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

PP with no traffic in front and only passing around the perimeter?

BH, in the glimse I got of the Caps/NYR game just before Asham's goal, Washington was pressing the Rangers so much it looked like a PP as they had TWO guys on the corners of Lundqvist's crease being covered by the Rangers' D guys so there were actually four players jostling in front.

I watched a Blues game near the end of the regular season where they also used two guys to mess with the goalie's view but they alternated the net-front players on the same shift.  If Backes went into the corner to retrieve the puck, Stewart or the other forward would immediately go to the lip of the crease.  There was always someone in there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Lets go, I say Seguin gets the big one. Just have to get some clean quality scoring chances here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to 49-North's comment:

Marchand diving, and cheap shots after the whistle.  Kelly with the elbow to the head.

Yep, Bruins hockey, all right.

How are the Nucks doing ......?? Thats what i thought.Hah.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Who is due to score :

Seguin...Jagr...Marchand...Bergeron...Horton....Krejci.....Kelly.....Hamilton

lets see who comes out BIG 

and Rask has to be perfect...

None of the above have scored yet....UNREAL what a slump !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yaso#7. Show Yaso#7's posts

Holy sh------- they actually called a penalty against the leafs.  There is so much interference going on out there away from the puck.

Mix it up in the 3rd--- put Seguin back on 2nd line and drop Marchand to 3rd line.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Lets go, I say Seguin gets the big one. Just have to get some clean quality scoring chances here.

Too much trying to feed the guy in front of the net all tied up . 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Jagr   Pandolfo  Thornton  PEV  Horton  Rask   Chara  Seguin  Ward and CJ........wont be with theB's next season 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

mix it up with some p-bruins.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Marchand diving, and cheap shots after the whistle.  Kelly with the elbow to the head.

You really r a pathetic little man 49! Ur an embarrassment to Canadians just like ur pathetic city! See the crowd in T.O. Thats how real fans behave. Don't u have a riot meeting to attend to. You piece of fawking garbage! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

I just never thought it was possible that the Leafs could beat the B's 3 straight.  Still don't think it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Of course the Canucks have the fineries of the game exemplified by Burrows and Lapierre.  I think the welcome mat just got rolled up for you.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

You really r a pathetic little man 49! Ur an embarrassment to Canadians just like ur pathetic city! See the crowd in T.O. Thats how real fans behave. Don't u have a riot meeting to attend to. You piece of fawking garbage! 

NAS was right , he the worst kind of troll.  Never should she be welcomed on this forum ever again !

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

If I am CJ ...I make a goalie's change right now..only Khudo could win it

Never read something as stupid, I must say it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from chipnchase. Show chipnchase's posts

One goal.  Get it to OT and let Horton do his magic.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I'm planning to watch the 3rd period.  You know.  Just to see what happens before I go running around making stupid comments.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

I just never thought it was possible that the Leafs could beat the B's 3 straight.  Still don't think it.

Bruins will not go down without a fight .

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

One last period for glory.... I think the Bruins pull it off in grand style....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

Ooh, a bit sensitive tonight, are we?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Jagr   Pandolfo  Thornton  PEV  Horton  Rask   Chara  Seguin  Ward and CJ........wont be with theB's next season 

andddd ignored

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

PP with no traffic in front and only passing around the perimeter?

BH, in the glimse I got of the Caps/NYR game just before Asham's goal, Washington was pressing the Rangers so much it looked like a PP as they had TWO guys on the corners of Lundqvist's crease being covered by the Rangers' D guys so there were actually four players jostling in front.

I watched a Blues game near the end of the regular season where they also used two guys to mess with the goalie's view but they alternated the net-front players on the same shift.  If Backes went into the corner to retrieve the puck, Stewart or the other forward would immediately go to the lip of the crease.  There was always someone in there.

Caps were all over them.  It should be 2-0 zip. Easily. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Ooh, a bit sensitive tonight, are we?

Hows your team doin'.......SWEEP!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Go B's!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Said the same earlier, kel.  He can do it - and in a hurry.

Sections
Shortcuts