BRUINS - LEAFS GAME 7 GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Re: BRUINS - LEAFS GAME 7 GDT

Felger and Amonte is the best postgame.  They have a rabid mob of zombies pounding on the windows. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Win-Jets' comment:

I think the only way this game is going to be

topped is if we win Stanley cup.Go cry leafs.Go Bruins Go

We?  The Jets didn't make the playoffs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Let's see how classy Leafs fans are here. If this happened in Montreal or Vancouver -- with the wind blowing in the right direction -- We would be smelling the smoke by now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to bim09's comment:

Felger and Amonte is the best postgame.  They have a rabid mob of zombies pounding on the windows. 

F you, Bim.  Where are all of your negative posts now?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

In response to asmaha's comment:

A special note to my hockey friends these past many years: this is why it's fun to be around this forum. You guys are great to talk hockey with, and let this be a reminder that we can just ignore the noise from bandwagon idiots and be fans amoung ourselves. Half the people around here are going to savior this for a long time. The other half can get the h&ll off our board and go be miserable somewhere else.

I know put them all on ignore and now everyone update there 2nd round picks on Asmaha's thread.

Dawg today was the first time on this forum I put someone on ignore.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

And that's why you don't bail on your team, folks.  You just never know.

I yelled and woke up child, angry wife and 5 month old puppy named bruin.  Bruin was happy for me.   I wont sleep now.  

I hear you, shupe.  My 85 years young mum is with me but was in another room.  Heard me shout.  Immediately she said "What's wrong?"  What kind of pup is Bruin?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Come on.. everyone here never seen this coming.  Its a miracle game end of story.  This proves to me that they have the players but for some reason they don't bring it every game or for 60 min.  

Claude better go deep in the playoffs or his job is on the line.   Though it was great coaching putting Chara in front of the net and Bergeron on the point for the goal that tied it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Dawg today was the first time on this forum I put someone on ignore.

It was quite an emotional roller coaster today. Can't really blame you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Yeah your not my boss or god ,so you no where you can go ,you are the biggest  in the world you just don't like me because i challenge your authority,i won't bend over for you or kiss your ring

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

All I can say is TEQUILA!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

And that's why you don't bail on your team, folks.  You just never know.

I yelled and woke up child, angry wife and 5 month old puppy named bruin.  Bruin was happy for me.   I wont sleep now.  

I hear you, shupe.  My 85 years young mum is with me but was in another room.  Heard me shout.  Immediately she said "What's wrong?"  What kind of pup is Bruin?

Lab.  Awesome pup.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

First time in NHL history a team down 3 in 3rd period in a game 7 won

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Holy cow, what a comeback! I turned the channel for a couple of minutes in a fit of depression and came back just after Hortons goal. We need to bottle this type of play, we'll need ot for the Rangers. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

Let's not kill fans for being down when it was 4 - 1. 

We just witnessed a miracle.

Tell that to the god,the pope,or whatever else he thinks he is.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

What a bunch of "gutless losers!!"  Ha ha ha ha ha! 

What a game!!  What a comeback!!! 

"Bergeron's a playoff choker.  Lucic is the worst player in the world."  Ha ha ha ha ha!

Wooooooooooo!!!!!!

Shades of 2011.  Round one.  Original Six opponent - from Canada.  7 game series.  Goes to OT.  And the Bruins advance.

[note: this is a transcript of what I've been screaming at my TV for the last twenty minutes.]

The fact of the matter is that we were very very lucky to have won this game. True, they never quit, but in the end the bounces went our way.

So?  What's your f-ing point?  There were no "bounces" when Lucic bulled his way around the net and laid a perfect pass on Horton's stick for a perfect top corner snipe.  There was no luck involved in Lucic owning the front of the net, taking his time to turn his body and pick his shot and then burying the 3rd goal.  No "bounces" when they set a high-low 6'9" screen on the game tying goal.  And Seguin - Tyler Seguin - out-battling the Leafs in front of the net to free the puck leading to Bergeron's game-winner.  How many of the Leaf goals were far more about "bounces" - pucks bouncing free to Franson, to Kessel for tap-ins because the pile just moves the puck one way or the other. 

So take your "oh but" and stuff it.  No extraordinary luck.  Just hockey and the Bruins imposing their F-ing will on the Leafs in the last 10 minutes.  The Leafs dodged that bullet in game 5, but they couldn't do it again.

Go Bruins!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

I knew this team would pull it out, they've got a lot of HEART. All u schmucks that jumped ship can go pound sand. Morons. Go Bruins

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to bim09's comment:

3 won...and done. 

disappointed in you Bim

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

Let's not kill fans for being down when it was 4 - 1. 

We just witnessed a miracle.

Tell that to the god,the pope,or whatever else he thinks he is.

God is not a Toronto fan

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to mattbs' comment:

Come on.. everyone here never seen this coming.  Its a miracle game end of story.  This proves to me that they have the players but for some reason they don't bring it every game or for 60 min.  

Claude better go deep in the playoffs or his job is on the line.   Though it was great coaching putting Chara in front of the net and Bergeron on the point for the goal that tied it.

F you, Matt.  You're not a real fan.  You've been posting all negative stuff about the B's for quite a while. 

F you.

Delete your account.

You have nothing else to do here.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I work with unreal amounts of leafs fans.  I was getting tortured tonight.  Oh man walking into work tomorrow oh so sweet.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

Yeah your not my boss or god ,so you no where you can go ,you are the biggest  in the world you just don't like me because i challenge your authority,i won't bend over for you or kiss your ring

You also will never get an ounce of respect here from any Bruins fan.

F off.  Do what you're told, traitor.

Delete your account.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to mattbs' comment:

What part of shut the f--k up don't you understand?!?!  This is what you got after that game?  You can't be a Bruin fan - you just can't if this is where you are mentally right now.

The Holsten Brewing company is going to post record profits this quarter just so I can get to sleep tonight! 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

God is not a Toronto fan

And judging by your posts here, you're not a Bruins fan.

Beat it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

In response to Rufus604's comment:

All I can say is TEQUILA!

You and I are of like mind. Do you have a victory brand?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

I can't believe how I stuck with this forum tonite, I never lost my cool on this forum but tonight I was at the brink of losing it.  Thanks again to the guys that stayed and believed with me.

I'm embarrassed because of all this emotion going through a virtual forum.

Dont sweat it.  If you didn't give a damn about the Bruins you wouldn't feel what you did and continue to feel.  You don't waffle in your support.  I'd be interested to see if those who yelled geronimo on the Bruins throughout the season and this series will continue to do so when the team doesn't live up to their expectations for the rest of the playoffs.