BRUINS - LEAFS GAME 7 GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: BRUINS - LEAFS GAME 7 GDT

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

Except you didn't "come here to discuss" until after the game.  That's a queer approach.

Not really.  You know what I'm doing during the game?  Watching the F-ing game! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

In response to BsLegion's comment:

In response to MDsizzle's comment:

Despite the Kessel drama, At least the Leaf played a good hard nosed physical mostly drama free series. Good to see a team playing hockey and not diving, biting and faking injuries. 

I think the Bruins - Kessel feud is over.   You could see it in the handshakes.

Respect.  Kessel has earned his boos.  But he also deserves some respect.  Not many players have felt it like him across the nhl.  

If I didn't respect his game, I wouldn't boo him. If the Bruins didn't respect him, they wouldn't mirror him with Chara. 

But part of the hatred comes from him not wanting the be here, like Iginla.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to 49-North's comment:

Reading the progression of posts from mid-way in the 3rd to the end of OT is pretty fawkin' funny!

What's your point, loser-fan?  Canucks are gone, Bruins have authored as unlikely a comeback as you'll see and are on to round two. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

Except you didn't "come here to discuss" until after the game.  That's a queer approach.

Not really.  You know what I'm doing during the game?  Watching the F-ing game! 

i tried it last night.  Then saw nas and bsl taking it all on by themselves.  Had to come here tonight.  Bsl was flying solo.  Kudos to him.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I hate glenn healy.  Ripping chara all series then giving him credit.  If i could pick a fight with one guy it would be him.  

I thought he actually gave the Bruins a better shake than Hughson did.  He's an idiot, but he wasn't reaching for ways to rip the Bruins the way Hughson was.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

I know he has been knocked thru out this playoff and rightly so for lack of offense....But it was great to see Seguin battle in front of the net and kick that puck loose from Reimer trying to cover...ends up on Bergy's  stick and the rest is history...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Tyler Seguin on boston comcast : it was like a movie. I agree #19 I ate my words  not ashamed to admit it. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

i tried it last night.  Then saw nas and bsl taking it all on by themselves.  Had to come here tonight.  Bsl was flying solo.  Kudos to him.  

Yeah, I feel bad for Legion having to be the voice of reason - it's not his strength Laughing - but I try to jump on and read through and just can't pay that much attention when there's a game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Yeah, I feel bad for Legion having to be the voice of reason - it's not his strength Laughing - but I try to jump on and read through and just can't pay that much attention when there's a game.

I called for more fletch and bookboy.  backup was needed. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Bsl ripped tonight.

I just didn't want to deal with such sheer stupidity.

And now they can all suck it.  Every one of those traitors.

Suck.  It.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

What a bunch of "gutless losers!!"  Ha ha ha ha ha! 

What a game!!  What a comeback!!! 

"Bergeron's a playoff choker.  Lucic is the worst player in the world."  Ha ha ha ha ha!

Wooooooooooo!!!!!!

Shades of 2011.  Round one.  Original Six opponent - from Canada.  7 game series.  Goes to OT.  And the Bruins advance.

[note: this is a transcript of what I've been screaming at my TV for the last twenty minutes.]

The fact of the matter is that we were very very lucky to have won this game. True, they never quit, but in the end the bounces went our way.

So?  What's your f-ing point?  There were no "bounces" when Lucic bulled his way around the net and laid a perfect pass on Horton's stick for a perfect top corner snipe.  There was no luck involved in Lucic owning the front of the net, taking his time to turn his body and pick his shotand then burying the 3rd goal.  No "bounces" when they set a high-low 6'9" screen on the game tying goal.  And Seguin - Tyler Seguin - out-battling the Leafs in front of the net to free the puck leading to Bergeron's game-winner.  How many of the Leaf goals were far more about "bounces" - pucks bouncing free to Franson, to Kessel for tap-ins because the pile just moves the puck one way or the other. 

So take your "oh but" and stuff it.  No extraordinary luck.  Just hockey and the Bruins imposing their F-ing will on the Leafs in the last 10 minutes.  The Leafs dodged that bullet in game 5, but they couldn't do it again.

Go Bruins!

Face it you fool. No one in their right mind would have put money on that kind of comeback. Without rebounds in a good location Lucic doesn't get a show away. If the Leafs hadn't stopped skating we lose this game. You cannot expect to play 10 minutes of a 60 minute hockey game and win. We lucked out. I'll take it, but we did luck out.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

Face it you fool. No one in their right mind would have put money on that kind of comeback. Without rebounds in a good location Lucic doesn't get a show away. If the Leafs hadn't stopped skating we lose this game. You cannot expect to play 10 minutes of a 60 minute hockey game and win. We lucked out. I'll take it, but we did luck out.

No, no one exepcted it.  But some of us hoped for it while others waved their white flag.

Like you.

Traitor.

Beat it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

NAS why don't you F u2?  I call it like it is.. When they suck they suck and when they are good they are good.  I didn't see you  going raw raw when they were down 4-1. 

Facts are facts. They played 5 great minutes the first 5 minutes and the last 11 minutes and thats what I give them credit for.  You think Neely wasn't swearing under his breath at the players and the coach at anytime this series? Have you ever played or coached?  You grow da F up because I am more of a fan than you are.

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to mattbs' comment:

Come on.. everyone here never seen this coming.  Its a miracle game end of story.  This proves to me that they have the players but for some reason they don't bring it every game or for 60 min.  

Claude better go deep in the playoffs or his job is on the line.   Though it was great coaching putting Chara in front of the net and Bergeron on the point for the goal that tied it.

F you, Matt.  You're not a real fan.  You've been posting all negative stuff about the B's for quite a while. 

F you.

Delete your account.

You have nothing else to do here.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Reading the progression of posts from mid-way in the 3rd to the end of OT is pretty fawkin' funny!

And just imagine the the sad look on your face, as you watched the 2011 Stanley Cup champs , come back and show you and your pathetic fan base how its done!  Now go fawk yourself chump .

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Why are you here ?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to mitchco98's comment:

Unbelieveable game give the boys credit, 10 mins away from elimination and they pull it off.  Might be just what the doctor ordered going into the next round. Series start Thursday.

You know what the doctor ordered for you?

A deleted account.

Beat it, you traitor. 

No redemption.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Just watched the highlights.  Wow, what a crazy 3rd+.  Gardiner must feel awful.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

This game was one of the most amazing things I've ever experienced.  And yes, this thread should make for some great popcorn reading tomorrow as some mice jumped off a sinking ship, only to find the water cold and the ship still floating!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

You grow da F up because I am more of a fan than you are.

Now, that's mature!

Beat. It.

No redemption.

All you have posted is negativity.  You've been posting pure filth about the Bruins for quite a while now.  They win and you're back on the train?

The train left the station.  You're still on the platform, standing beside the rest of the losers.

Delete your account.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigpapa1977. Show Bigpapa1977's posts

BOS-NYR Schedule:

THURSDAY, MAY 16, 2013 7:30 p.m. NY Rangers at BOSTON NBCSN, TSN, RDS

SUNDAY, MAY 19, 2013 3:00 p.m. NY Rangers at BOSTON NBC, TSN, RDS

TUESDAY, MAY 21, 2013 7:30 p.m. BOSTON at NY Rangers NBCSN, TSN, RDS

THURSDAY, MAY 23, 2013 7:30 p.m. BOSTON at NY Rangers CNBC, TSN, RDS

*SATURDAY, MAY 25, 2013 TBD NY Rangers at BOSTON TSN, RDS

*MONDAY, MAY 27, 2013 TBD BOSTON at NY Rangers TSN, RDS

*WEDNESDAY, MAY 29, 2013 TBD NY Rangers at BOSTON TSN, RDS

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=670517&navid=nhl:topheads

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to mitchco98's comment:

Unbelieveable game give the boys credit, 10 mins away from elimination and they pull it off.  Might be just what the doctor ordered going into the next round. Series start Thursday.

You know what the doctor ordered for you?

A deleted account.

Beat it, you traitor. 

No redemption.

Yea, what he said

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Bigpapa1977's comment:

BOS-NYR Schedule:

THURSDAY, MAY 16, 2013 7:30 p.m. NY Rangers at BOSTON NBCSN, TSN, RDS SUNDAY, MAY 19, 2013 3:00 p.m. NY Rangers at BOSTON NBC, TSN, RDS TUESDAY, MAY 21, 2013 7:30 p.m. BOSTON at NY Rangers NBCSN, TSN, RDS THURSDAY, MAY 23, 2013 7:30 p.m. BOSTON at NY Rangers CNBC, TSN, RDS *SATURDAY, MAY 25, 2013 TBD NY Rangers at BOSTON TSN, RDS *MONDAY, MAY 27, 2013 TBD BOSTON at NY Rangers TSN, RDS *WEDNESDAY, MAY 29, 2013 TBD NY Rangers at BOSTON TSN, RDS

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=670517&navid=nhl:topheads

I tried to check on NHL.com they didn't have it that is good to know, Thursday is big day gives 2 days off to get redden and Seidenberg and maybe Ference all back. Hoping for at least 2 of the 3 Back.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Really?  If you take your head out of your az you would see that I am only negative with certain players so maybe you should read more carefully.  pls delete your account.

You grow da F up because I am more of a fan than you are.

Now, that's mature!

Beat. It.

No redemption.

All you have posted is negativity.  You've been posting pure filth about the Bruins for quite a while now.  They win and you're back on the train?

The train left the station.  You're still on the platform, standing beside the rest of the losers.

Delete your account.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Sections
Shortcuts